Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    i seem to not able to mine anything and i spawn in with flight and when i "run" and left click it destory the block and i spawn in at the spot i died
    tried editing with ilspy but dont seem to work
    just wanted cm and dm mind helping

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqeegie View Post
    A18.3 changed some things apparently with the level editor and now it shows that sort of stuff by default when enabled. You can either edit the assembly and disable edit mode or you can try playing with debug menu disabled. I do believe having dm disabled will remove such oddness.

Best,
    Sqeegie

Hey Sqeegie, i modified the file and disabled Level Editor and it works like a charm! Thanks for all your hard work.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mega

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Mgealadon View Post
    Hey Sqeegie, i modified the file and disabled Level Editor and it works like a charm! Thanks for all your hard work.

Yours Sincerely,
    Mega
    Hi, can you dump my modified file? I don’t know how to edit ... Please, I really want to play already.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Hey

Anyway yu can collect materials with this

Thanks

HELP

I can't looting any resources

Thanks

Console Command

This will NOT bypass EAC. If you encounter a black screen after loading this assembly, your EAC is likely to be enabled. Disable it in the 7DTD's launcher.

Features:
    - Console Commands.
    - Level editor (when debug menu is enabled). Look for the different buttons on top of the debug window.
    - Show all players on the map.

Creative menu and debug menu can be enabled by executing the "cm" and "dm" commands respectively inside the console window. Open the console by pressing F1 on the keyboard.

Installation:
    1. Download the .zip file containing the modified assembly from MPGH.
    2. Navigate to the .\7 Days To Die\7DaysToDie_Data\Managed\ folder in the 7DTD's installation directory.
    3. Create a backup of the original Assembly-CSharp.dll that already exists in the .\Managed\ directory.
    4. Copy the Assembly-CSharp.dll assembly downloaded from MPGH into the .\Managed directory.
    5. Start 7DTD's launcher and disable EAC.
    6. Start 7DTD and enjoy.

==================================================

Screenshots of the modification(s) working in-game:
    https://imgur.com/ZLDjhQw
    https://imgur.com/EncCsdd
    https://imgur.com/ZpkuuiL
    https://imgur.com/qpDqGxx
    https://imgur.com/XH1in2S

Virus scans:
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/cpx30kx5ss
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...4b43/detection

==== Please wait until the attachment is approved before trying to download. ====

If you get the following error: "Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator." You need to wait longer.
    Hi Sqeegie was just wondering where and how you enabled console commands i have been looking in the entercommand sub directory and it is different to when you made the A17 information. thanks

Thanks

I has a issue

Hi so when im in debug mode I accidentally turn on god mode with q and I cant turn it off also I spawn in a new world with just stone is there a fix for that, thank you and have a good one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Cool It works

Thanks for posting this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by jambo834429 View Post
    Hi Sqeegie was just wondering where and how you enabled console commands i have been looking in the entercommand sub directory and it is different to when you made the A17 information. thanks
    Unedited:

Edited, it should look like this (note that this method is slightly different from the way I did it in my A17 info sheet):

Quote Originally Posted by Mdigfg View Post
    Hi so when im in debug mode I accidentally turn on god mode with q and I cant turn it off also I spawn in a new world with just stone is there a fix for that, thank you and have a good one.
    It's a dumb feature of enabling level editor. I definitely will not have that in a release again, at least not without a toggle command. Anyways, a fix you can use to disable godmode is by executing the following command in the console: "debuff god"

Best
    Sqeegie.

Thanks
    Unedited:

Edited, it should look like this (note that this method is slightly different from the way I did it in my A17 info sheet):

It's a dumb feature of enabling level editor. I definitely will not have that in a release again, at least not without a toggle command. Anyways, a fix you can use to disable godmode is by executing the following command in the console: "debuff god"

Best
    Sqeegie.
    Hey Sqeegie thanks for this and yeah sorry 1 more thing in your assembly i noticed that you were able to turn lights on and off that were from poi's i thought it would be in the tile section from your A17 info sheet as i managed to get all doors and loot containers unlocked for myself but not the lights. Would you be able to let me know where the lights one is thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by jambo834429 View Post
    Hey Sqeegie thanks for this and yeah sorry 1 more thing in your assembly i noticed that you were able to turn lights on and off that were from poi's i thought it would be in the tile section from your A17 info sheet as i managed to get all doors and loot containers unlocked for myself but not the lights. Would you be able to let me know where the lights one is thanks.
    All of the following methods have references to WorldBase.IsEditor(), or in their case, _world.IsEditor(). If you replace all of these with true (ldc.i4.1), you'll be able to edit all of the POI lights.
    Code:
    BlockLight.GetActivationText(WorldBase, BlockValue, int, Vector3i, EntityAlive): String
    BlockLight.GetBlockActivationCommands(WorldBase, BlockValue, int, Vector3i, EntityAlive): BlockActivationCommand[]
    BlockLight.OnBlockActivated(int, WorldBase, int, Vector3i, BlockValue, EntityAlive): Bool
    BlockPoweredLight.GetBlockActivationCommands(WorldBase, BlockValue, int, Vector3i, EntityAlive): BlockActivationCommand[]
    BlockPoweredLight.OnBlockActivated(int, WorldBase, int, Vector3i, BlockValue, EntityAlive): Bool
    If you're looking through the IL, it should be a reference to one of the method parameters (either ldarg.1 or ldarg.2) followed by a callvirt to WorldBase::IsEditor(). Such as this:
    Code:
    9	0023	ldarg.2
    10	0024	callvirt	instance bool WorldBase::IsEditor()
    Delete both of these and replace them with ldc.i4.1 to enable it.

Best,
    Sqeegie

Thanks

Fly enabled

When I spawn in, fly is auto enabled and I can't figure out how to shut it off. Anyone know how to change that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12