Lag Switch For Multiplayer Games

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Lag Switch For Multiplayer Games
Look I didnt make it, my mate didnt, I was given by a mate but used on DayZ.
It's a LagSwitch.. It lags turns your internet off and on at a press of a button.
No Injector no shitty AHK...
1.Just press |Home| And it works
2.Then just do what ever shitty action your doing
3.Then turn it off by Pressing |Home|
(You should hear some weird noise when pressing the button)
It can be config by the .Cfg File

1.https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...8b00/detectionⓘ
2.https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...dff2/detectionⓘ

1.https://virusscan.jotti.org/de-DE/fi...job/uo66hp6ecwⓘ
2.https://virusscan.jotti.org/de-DE/fi...job/xjeczc33jjⓘ
Lag_mpgh.net.rar3 KB · 246 downloads 1/58 malicious
/The files appear safe. Approved.
That's what im looking for thank you
i have to ult tab out of my game to use it, is there a way to fix that?
I have the same issues with alt tabbing, anyway I can access it in game?
Quote Originally Posted by Ohsaewon View Post
I have the same issues with alt tabbing, anyway I can access it in game?

Im sorry but I dont have that problem, have you tried running it as Administrator
Quote Originally Posted by loeik81 View Post
Im sorry but I dont have that problem, have you tried running it as Administrator
yessirrr, for whatever reason i need to alt tab still :/
Will check it out. Thanks.
Got banned by BE on arma 3 for using it ;D
lag
Quote Originally Posted by loeik81 View Post
Look I didnt make it, my mate didnt, I was given by a mate but used on DayZ.
It's a LagSwitch.. It lags turns your internet off and on at a press of a button.
No Injector no shitty AHK...
1.Just press |Home| And it works
2.Then just do what ever shitty action your doing
3.Then turn it off by Pressing |Home|
(You should hear some weird noise when pressing the button)
It can be config by the .Cfg File

1.https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...8b00/detection
2.https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/...dff2/detection

1.https://virusscan.jotti.org/de-DE/fi...job/uo66hp6ecw
2.https://virusscan.jotti.org/de-DE/fi...job/xjeczc33jj
esto solcuiona el lag???
having the same issue if anyone can help
disconnecting
on dayZ you get disconnected a few seconds after not efficient.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?