Thanks

Game ban questions

So I woke up today to notice that 3 separate accounts I have Rust on were all game banned, the third being one I wanted to try and see what would happen with by giving it some play time which was shortly game banned for cheating. What I want to know here is..how many game bans does Rust give you until your HWID is banned? Only 1? I haven't cheated in Rust yet nor did I have anything open at the time of playing Rust. What's confusing me the most is the fact that all of my accounts are banned unless again, HWID bans in Rust are different from other games like DBD which gives you up to 3 account bans until you get the HWID. I may have used a HWID spoofer w/o restarting my computer while playing rust but it's not like the program was running so I can't see what effect changing some numbers associated with my computer would have on getting banned. I guess what I'm looking for here with all of this that I'm writing is potential speculation on what caused the ban.

Thanks

HWID Ban

Pretty sure after they have you HWIDs they can ban you and your other accounts as much as they want.