Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Crashes.

Game Version: 100.2.2.7.108.0

Tried Launching it On desktop, (Game Doesn't Open).
    Launching on Map Load Screen, (Crashes Instantly).
    Launching on Game Load (before Main Menu, Crashes)
    Launching At Menu. (Crashes.)

Basically, Crashes No matter what.

Thanks

TOO EVERYONE CRYING ABOUT CRASHES I FOUND THE SOLUTION QUITE SIMPLE!

so i downloaded it and it worked then i put it on my desktop and it stoped working so what i think happens it when you open black ops it searches and sees something and closes, it works 10000% if you have steam we can play some time and i an prove it so all you need to do is have an exraxtion program and keep it in the .zip i have winrar, i keep teh download file as is the .zip file then i open through that and then it always works

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Akonite View Post
    Game Version: 100.2.2.7.108.0

Tried Launching it On desktop, (Game Doesn't Open).
    Launching on Map Load Screen, (Crashes Instantly).
    Launching on Game Load (before Main Menu, Crashes)
    Launching At Menu. (Crashes.)

Basically, Crashes No matter what.
    so i downloaded it and it worked then i put it on my desktop and it stoped working so what i think happens it when you open black ops it searches and sees something and closes, it works 10000% if you have steam we can play some time and i an prove it so all you need to do is have an exraxtion program and keep it in the .zip i have winrar, i keep teh download file as is the .zip file then i open through that and then it always works

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by uiuiuiui View Post
    the game closes when I open the trainer (using bo3 v100.0.0.0.0.0 fitgirl offline mode)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by juantap101 View Post
    It's crashing for me like 2 min in the match when I open the loader while in the loading screen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skrizooncs View Post
    It sadly crashes the game when i launch the trainer

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by yourdom View Post
    game crash !

Thanks
    I got booted offline but not banned does this count as a warning or is it just something that happens? i was playing solo online and at like round 30 it booted me. i was using Unlimited Health, Unlimited Ammo,A fixed value for money and Zombie Health at fixed at 1,I also had Speed Cola and Stamin Up cheated in. any reply would be appreciated.

Thanks
    When I launch the trainer, it says : Not Found
    Whereas the game is launched and running normally

What can I do to make this work ?

Thanks for helping me

Edit : The version of the game is : 100.2.2.7.109.0
    Last edited by Oracle37; 03-31-2020 at 07:20 AM.

Thanks
    Timescale causes the game to slow down instead of speeding it up, cant find anything that will fix it, asking for some help

Thanks

not safe

this is totally flagged up by virustotal and windows defender and such

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SandarClaws View Post
    I got booted offline but not banned does this count as a warning or is it just something that happens? i was playing solo online and at like round 30 it booted me. i was using Unlimited Health, Unlimited Ammo,A fixed value for money and Zombie Health at fixed at 1,I also had Speed Cola and Stamin Up cheated in. any reply would be appreciated.
    happened to me when i used it idk. i was also in the lobby when it happened

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by lollolololololo View Post
    All files are scanned by a moderator before its made available to the public. Viruses are virtually non existent on this site.
    [IMG]https://lh6.googleuserconten*****m/-BTWzMONrn30/UunxSS8YisI/AAAAAAAAFpw/XaY72isbRIw/w436-h41-no/Hacking-is-our-weapon.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterY View Post
    I don't recommend to unlock the console when you are online since the ban chances are high.
    So does this mean private match only, solo match, or what? Should I just disconnect from the internet while playing? I don't want to use this in a public match, just solo but still able to rank up and get xp, weapon xp, LD. Otherwise I could just use the mod menu on the steam workshop.

Thanks
    Windows Security is now detecting the trainer as a trojan?

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml

Updated trainer for TU31. Timescale and speed are working again. "abc.dll" is the DLL that unlocks the console, if you want to use console commands (like noclip, give, god...) you need to enable sv_cheats first (sv_******). I don't recommend to unlock the console when you are online since the ban chances are high.

Virus Scans:
    Scan 1
    Scan 2

If you want to make a donation with paypal click here: Donate
    BTC: 32mYQkYinLGV7ytKRDpPe7xpowP6XToKkY

Thanks

bo3 zombie trainer

how do i get weapons when i try get one it just gives me no weapons?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zerocallum View Post
    how do i get weapons when i try get one it just gives me no weapons?
    look up weapon IDs for each map. If I remember correctly there is another thread on here from long ago with weapon IDs for shadows and the first three dlc.

Thanks
    when i try to open the dev console it comes up with dll not found.
    how do i fix this?

Thanks
    Updated trainer for TU31. Timescale and speed are working again. "abc.dll" is the DLL that unlocks the console, if you want to use console commands (like noclip, give, god...) you need to enable sv_cheats first (sv_******). I don't recommend to unlock the console when you are online since the ban chances are high.

Virus Scans:
    Scan 1
    Scan 2

If you want to make a donation with paypal click here: Donate
    BTC: 32mYQkYinLGV7ytKRDpPe7xpowP6XToKkY

Can you add Gobblegum Replacer like the old version, please ??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmarcher View Post
    Windows Security is now detecting the trainer as a trojan?

Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.D!ml
    The .dll is detected as a virus because of the code used to make the dll execute a function within the game. It is NOT a virus.

This is NOT a virus but you know you use at your own wish, if you feel its not safe just dont download it.

Thanks

The game closes seconds after I open the cheat.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetRico View Post

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I tried this and the game still just closes seconds after I open this. Anyone have any useful suggestions?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast