Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

IM Mobile Suggestions

Im sure it has been mentioned on here before but any kind of mobile app for IM would be amazing. Only way to access Im on your phone is in desktop view of website which is a bitch and a half to use
    Last edited by twincityx; 02-15-2020 at 10:33 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    The new IM is still in works, but i believe it would be a lot better in mobile once its done

Credits : @FasCrypt

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yea I agree with this. One of the main issues with IM is the lack of Mobile support. I'm not always by my computer, and being I get users from different regions with different timezones, I'm not always there to answer them. This usually means I lose a potential customer to another seller that happens to be online at that time. It's honestly annoying.

The new IM doesn't even need to be an app, as long as the website is mobile friendly (as in having an actual mobile version, not just a desktop version) and easy to use on mobile I'm totally fine with it. I login to IM on mobile very rarely because of this reason, but when I do I find myself having to request the desktop version of MPGH just so I can access the chat. From there I have to zoom in, click on things, sometimes the chat doesn't even respond to my clicks properly and it's just a big mess.

If you are able to port over IM to an actual mobile app, with push notifications, for both iOS and Android, that would be even better. Honestly it might even replace the use of Disc since push notifications are one of the main reasons why a seller might want to use it.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to this new IM and want to thank the dev team involved that's making this possible!

All the best,
    Bo0sted.