Weed, Marijuana, Bud, whatever you want to call it. It's known for it's distinct strong scent so I want to know the percent of MPGH general who likes or dislikes the smell of it.

Personally, back in high school, I absolutely HATED the smell of weed. It was so revolting and my friends would smoke it. IIRC, when they burnt it, the smell wasn't too bad. It just reminded me of cigarette smoke (which I personally don't mind and honestly ever so slightly like the smell of cigarettes, my grandfather use to smoke them a bunch), but when it wasn't burnt and was still in a baggie or something, it would smell awful. Nowadays, since I smoke weed, I now actually LOVE the smell. When I'm in public and I catch a scent of weed, I'm like a bloodhound (or a crackhead I guess). I find the change/complete 180 to be pretty interesting. It's like I tricked my brain into liking the smell.

Bit off topic but somewhat related: I also like the smell of gasoline (if you don't know, gasoline itself doesn't have a scent to it but there's something added to it that I don't remember that gives it its scent). Would remind me of when I went to amusement parks as a kid and there would be a car that traveled on a set path and you could clearly smell the gasoline.