Thanks

BEWARE FOR GKPLAYER

GKPLAYER sent an email on sept 18 confirming ineterserver coin exchange. after I contacted them on yahoo and requested a mediator, they were out of noah on girakon server. No scam took place, cause I was too smart to get scammed. but GKPLAYER has great potential to scam other players out of coin/USD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
    GKPLAYER sent an email on sept 18 confirming ineterserver coin exchange. after I contacted them on yahoo and requested a mediator, they were out of noah on girakon server. No scam took place, cause I was too smart to get scammed. but GKPLAYER has great potential to scam other players out of coin/USD.
    OK...Thanks?!

Leet or eleet (Leet: 1337, 3l337 or l33t, 3l33t ), also known as "leetspeak", is an alphabet used primarily on the Internet for the English language. It uses various combinations of ASCII characters to replace Latinate letters. The term is derived from the word "elite", and the usage it describes is a specialized form of symbolic writing. Leet may also be considered a substitution cipher, though many dialects or linguistic varieties exist in different online communities.

The term leet is also used as an adjective to describe formidable prowess or accomplishment, especially in the fields of online gaming or in its original usage, computer hacking.
    My Fail List
    Quote Originally Posted by I-Am-Hot View Post
    what is double post

Thanks
    I dont think so dude.Hmmm.its jako here.Im from Carnac west.too many friends bought noahs from Gkplayer in our serve.of cus.and me.bought from them almost 6months.I think its the best site for the noahs transfer.hmmmm.if its out of stocks there.I think you can try trust them and wait for 8-12 more hrs.they will restock for you =).

Thanks
    yeah also if gkplayer can't restock they pay back the money you paid for noah