Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Browsers and Plugins

When it comes to browsing, everyone wants to feel safe and I guess most people not liking being tracked for advertising purposes, so what you should use? - I will list some nice browser or some extensions in this thread for that:
    1. If you got not much time to play with things, you should start using Brave Browser, it's Chromium based so pretty much Chrome with all built-in extensions and privacy stuff. You also got built-in Tor (but I don't recommend using it because it's not on same level as real TOR and your agent will always be different from mass.) There is also some "Privacy Respecting Ads" in Brave, you can turn them ON and you can earn few dollars by having that turned on, by default it's off.
    2. Mozilla, you can add many great plugins into it.
    Facebook Container that makes like second Identity Container because almost every site have like box or login via Facebook so they track everything what you do and what you visit.
    Cookie AutoDelete - It will automatically delete all unused cookies after you close tab.
    uBlock - Just like adblocker but much more, you should have this installed even in Chrome or whatever you use...
    Privacy Badger - Blocks Hidden Advertising Trackers
    There is much more I should mention but I guess I will make another thread on useful plugins, some of them can make website experience less good so make sure to whitelist websites where they make issues, also some do the same jobs so read descriptions.

Click here to add Noxey to chat and buy!

The Best Accounts Store on MPGH - #1
    Top Quality Accounts & Services

♕ The Most Active Seller with the Lowest Prices!
    ✨ ⫸ ⫸ Telegram: @NoxeyStore / Discord: Noxey#9974⫷ ⫷ ✨

STAFF VOUCHED!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Great recommendations, Noxey. I use Firefox with some of the add-ons you mentioned, including uMatrix, created by the same developer of uBlock, Raymond Hill (gorhill). It's not recommended for beginners though, as it will break a lot of websites. In privacy/security matters, it's usually a choice between security and convenience.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Damosa For This Useful Post:

Noxey (03-23-2020)