Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Lightbulb DEFINITIVE GUIDE FOR MULTIACCOUNTING II

Greetings again, since the way of creating accounts has changed in the past months my last tutorial isnt as accurate as i would like so here i am making a new one, the method will be mostly stay the same with minor changes and improvements, so lets start with this

AS I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS GUIDE THIS ISN'T THE POST THAT SAYS "CHANGE YOUR HWID AND GET NORDVPN"

This will be a guide on how to not get banned if you have 2IQ, so let's start
    • Firstly get HQOsu! Legacy, Cherry's one, you can found it on the forum or just searching "Hqosu! Legacy" on google and clicking on the ****** site
    • After getting hqosu legacy you will nead a VPN, choose one of your desire, i use NORDVPN, after all it is a good VPN
    • As this is an alt account for security reasons we will need to change your HWID, it's not truly required but is way safer, there's many ways to do this and i'll leave one here, this program was made by @heterochromiairidis and has tons of cool features
    • Afther changing the HWID (id you did it), extract hqosu-legacy-master.zip, run hqOsu.Loader.exe and close it before osu opens, now you will have a config file, open it and scroll down and you will see something like this:

[Cherry Stuff]
    osu! version=20200320
    Internal Version(number after dot)=0

This needs to be changed for the current version of the game which can be found at this page, all you need to do is click where says "Stable" and it will bring up a number, there can be 2 numbers, something like this: xxxxxxxx.x or xxxxxxxx, if the number has a dot you have to put the number before the dot in osu! version and the number after de dot in Internal Version

Let's say that i have this number: "26386351.4" all i need to do is:
    [Cherry Stuff]
    osu! version=26386351<------- put the number before the dot here "26386351"
    Internal Version(number after dot)=4<------- put the number after the dot here "4"

And if there is NOT a dot before the large number, the number that i have to put in the Internal Version is 0. To check the current version go to the link that i gave you before and click here this will bring the number at the center of the screen.

After changing your HWID save it on a .txt file and reboot your system, once finished doing that open hq-osu folder and run "hqOsu.Passport.Generator.exe", afther doing so a window will popup, click generate random hit save and close theb program.
    Now open the file pasport.ini and replace the numbers in ther for the ones you saved at the .txt file before rebooting your PC.

Now you can access to your account, at this point all the tutorials are the same, but here is HOW TO MULTIACCOUNT ON OSU!

If you are a good player in osu and you got banned lets say that you were between rank 150k and 80k. Playing like a 2* player will be a little bit hard because
    1:Everyone will notice that you arent that rank
    2:You will be bored as hell!!!

so to fix this 2 points we will change a couple of things on the "config.ini" file:

[SpeedHack=ON]
    SpeedMultiplier=1,5
    //<--- Put a value like DT or if you are a little bit OP put a 2 or even a 3

[ARMod=ON]
    ApproachRate=9.5
    //<--- Put an AR that is difficult to you between 9 and 10 is a good point for everyone

At this point if you dont know what this two things are dont even try to cheat ...

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN HERE IS!:
    Have fun with this game, dont rush it cause getting banned again doesnt sound good right?, also do not play MP or play when someone is spectating you, take your time to rankup cause yass know Bancho is here to say hello.

I hope that this post was helpful for you and your pruposes and have a beautiful day!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quick update: HQ!OSU ISN'T DETECTED, GETTING BANNED IS YOUR FAULT BY PLAYING BLATANT OR USING SAVEME ON THE CONFIG FILE!
    Last edited by Raphiel_; 03-25-2020 at 06:51 PM.

ー>>If it isn't blatant then keep it up.<<ー

HOT

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Raphiel_ For This Useful Post:

Cherry- (04-02-2020),Deeeeeep (03-28-2020),GreekAddict07 (04-06-2020),HomeScillet (03-25-2020),mrflashstudio (03-26-2020),RappeMods (04-10-2020),TERRAW0Lff (06-15-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Hardest part of making a new Osu! acc is the gradual grind to get high enough rank(s) and or time played so you don't look suspicious when playing at your normal level.

Good lil tutorial.
    Need assistance?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HomeScillet For This Useful Post:

Raphiel_ (03-25-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeScillet View Post
    Hardest part of making a new Osu! acc is the gradual grind to get high enough rank(s) and or time played so you don't look suspicious when playing at your normal level.

Good lil tutorial.
    Yea totally true, took me atleast 10 accs to make it believable

HOT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Thats pretty useful, thanks for posting it
    Will you end my pain?
    Will you take my life?
    Will you bleed me out?
    Will you hang me out to dry?
    Will you take my soul in the midnight rain?
    While I'm falling apart
    While I'm going
    Insane

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deeeeeep For This Useful Post:

Raphiel_ (03-28-2020),TERRAW0Lff (06-15-2020)

Thanks
    How much pp should i be getting per month to make it look normal currently #600k

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Idonknowduude For This Useful Post:

TERRAW0Lff (06-15-2020)

Thanks

Exclamation 1

Quote Originally Posted by Raphiel_ View Post
    Greetings again, since the way of creating accounts has changed in the past months my last tutorial isnt as accurate as i would like so here i am making a new one, the method will be mostly stay the same with minor changes and improvements, so lets start with this

AS I SAID IN MY PREVIOUS GUIDE THIS ISN'T THE POST THAT SAYS "CHANGE YOUR HWID AND GET NORDVPN"

This will be a guide on how to not get banned if you have 2IQ, so let's start
    • Firstly get HQOsu! Legacy, Cherry's one, you can found it on the forum or just searching "Hqosu! Legacy" on google and clicking on the ****** site
    • After getting hqosu legacy you will nead a VPN, choose one of your desire, i use NORDVPN, after all it is a good VPN
    • As this is an alt account for security reasons we will need to change your HWID, it's not truly required but is way safer, there's many ways to do this and i'll leave one here, this program was made by @heterochromiairidis and has tons of cool features
    • Afther changing the HWID (id you did it), extract hqosu-legacy-master.zip, run hqOsu.Loader.exe and close it before osu opens, now you will have a config file, open it and scroll down and you will see something like this:

[Cherry Stuff]
    osu! version=20200320
    Internal Version(number after dot)=0

This needs to be changed for the current version of the game which can be found at this page, all you need to do is click where says "Stable" and it will bring up a number, there can be 2 numbers, something like this: xxxxxxxx.x or xxxxxxxx, if the number has a dot you have to put the number before the dot in osu! version and the number after de dot in Internal Version

Let's say that i have this number: "26386351.4" all i need to do is:
    [Cherry Stuff]
    osu! version=26386351<------- put the number before the dot here "26386351"
    Internal Version(number after dot)=4<------- put the number after the dot here "4"

And if there is NOT a dot before the large number, the number that i have to put in the Internal Version is 0. To check the current version go to the link that i gave you before and click here this will bring the number at the center of the screen.

After changing your HWID save it on a .txt file and reboot your system, once finished doing that open hq-osu folder and run "hqOsu.Passport.Generator.exe", afther doing so a window will popup, click generate random hit save and close theb program.
    Now open the file pasport.ini and replace the numbers in ther for the ones you saved at the .txt file before rebooting your PC.

Now you can access to your account, at this point all the tutorials are the same, but here is HOW TO MULTIACCOUNT ON OSU!

If you are a good player in osu and you got banned lets say that you were between rank 150k and 80k. Playing like a 2* player will be a little bit hard because
    1:Everyone will notice that you arent that rank
    2:You will be bored as hell!!!

so to fix this 2 points we will change a couple of things on the "config.ini" file:

[SpeedHack=ON]
    SpeedMultiplier=1,5
    //<--- Put a value like DT or if you are a little bit OP put a 2 or even a 3

[ARMod=ON]
    ApproachRate=9.5
    //<--- Put an AR that is difficult to you between 9 and 10 is a good point for everyone

At this point if you dont know what this two things are dont even try to cheat ...

AND THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN HERE IS!:
    Have fun with this game, dont rush it cause getting banned again doesnt sound good right?, also do not play MP or play when someone is spectating you, take your time to rankup cause yass know Bancho is here to say hello.

I hope that this post was helpful for you and your pruposes and have a beautiful day!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quick update: HQ!OSU ISN'T DETECTED, GETTING BANNED IS YOUR FAULT BY PLAYING BLATANT OR USING SAVEME ON THE CONFIG FILE!
    What wrong with HQosu? I run hqosu.loader , osu will be started , but its not working , even ARChanger isnt workd , can u help me? My DM: The God(신)#4417

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Idonknowduude View Post
    How much pp should i be getting per month to make it look normal currently #600k
    Look for profiles with the same rank

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheGod1024 View Post
    What wrong with HQosu? I run hqosu.loader , osu will be started , but its not working , even ARChanger isnt workd , can u help me? My DM: The God(신)#4417
    I saw people getting some errors with hqosu so, instead of it try using osu!rx made by @mrflashstudio you can found it here

HOT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    All I did was get a new ip and use Relife. The account hasn't been banned and it's been about a month. Good thing I started to learn tablet so I was basically shit at the game anyways. I also wouldn't recommend using HQ!OSU anymore. Use something like osu!rx for a relax bot.

Last edited by bennyboo123; 03-29-2020 at 02:07 PM.

Thanks
    im too dumb for this.
    can anyone make me an account? please

srsly i cant even get it what should i do. :l

Thanks

so um

do i just purposely miss a lot?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by minhtunga32 View Post
    do i just purposely miss a lot?
    do low acc too and play like garbage

HOT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Post aa

as much as i agree with your thread you dont need to wait a whole like month or even a week wait like a day and then stay close to your pp scores and always have your vpn when playing i got banned with 4k pp not to long ago because of that also i hit that in 1 day on multi pretty much 2.5k of it was from multi

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphiel_ View Post
    do low acc too and play like garbage
    then how long should i be playing like that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyboo123 View Post
    All I did was get a new ip and use Relife. The account hasn't been banned and it's been about a month. Good thing I started to learn tablet so I was basically shit at the game anyways. I also wouldn't recommend using HQ!OSU anymore. Use something like osu!rx for a relax bot.

Yo, can I ask for some help? I wanna try what you did but I dont know how to use the osu!Relife thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprah View Post
    as much as i agree with your thread you dont need to wait a whole like month or even a week wait like a day and then stay close to your pp scores and always have your vpn when playing i got banned with 4k pp not to long ago because of that also i hit that in 1 day on multi pretty much 2.5k of it was from multi
    Yea, you could stay close to your normal pp plays but whenever someone checks your profile and decides that it looks suspicious your account gets instantly reported and if the reporter has 2iq he will report it on the osu!report subreddit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by minhtunga32 View Post
    then how long should i be playing like that
    I dont really know how long but if you wanna keep your account 100% safe do not play like this

Increase your play count and time, not so long ago i made an awful PlayCount increaser, at least it does the job, with a timewarp cheat the hours played increase a lot, i used to use the Hq!Osu timewarp but it doesnt work anymore beacuse its all laggy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by atywtf View Post
    Yo, can I ask for some help? I wanna try what you did but I dont know how to use the osu!Relife thing.
    Its a really good method i would do the same thing but dunno if i wanna use Relife i saw somewhere that it was detected but idk if it is true or not, with that said HERE is the link to the Osu!Relife file

HOT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast