Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Grimoire 3.8+ Quest

Hello, I've been curious on what are the benefits of using the "add to quest list" command rather than the normal "accept and complete command", I've been observing both of them but for some reason I still have no idea which works faster, and which performs well overall, If someone can explain to me the PROs and CONs of using both then, I'd appreciate it.

I also noticed that when using "Add to quest list" command, it does not accept the quest or it does not appear in the quest tab in AQW, but it does turn it in when it is possible though, I wanna know why is that as well.

TIA. :P

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kayronsuo View Post
    Hello, I've been curious on what are the benefits of using the "add to quest list" command rather than the normal "accept and complete command", I've been observing both of them but for some reason I still have no idea which works faster, and which performs well overall, If someone can explain to me the PROs and CONs of using both then, I'd appreciate it.
    it will speed up taking quests and finish them in one place with the same monster. like to get an arcangrove reputation that requires a lot of quests to get a lot of rep+

I also noticed that when using "Add to quest list" command, it does not accept the quest or it does not appear in the quest tab in AQW, but it does turn it in when it is possible though, I wanna know why is that as well.
    let's ask the author...
    but most people don't care about that

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Geeld View Post
    it will speed up taking quests and finish them in one place with the same monster. like to get an arcangrove reputation that requires a lot of quests to get a lot of rep+
    So in terms of speed which one is faster? and on stability?

Quote Originally Posted by Geeld View Post
    let's ask the author...
    but most people don't care about that
    I don't really mind as long as the command works, Idk if it's a glitch or what but yeah.
    Last edited by kayronsuo; 03-30-2020 at 11:40 PM.

Thanks
    So in terms of speed which one is faster? and on stability?
    quest whitelist more faster than accpet-complete fuc, but accept-complete fuc more stable than quest whitelist fuction

Thanks
    The accept and complete quest command is better than adding the quest list when it comes to glitched maps as accepting and completing will turn in the quest once you've got all the requirements compared to adding the quest lists which sometimes bugs and would only turn it later on(also the exit combat before completing quests sometimes doesn't work when you use the add quest list)

(From what I've learned from botting, so not 100% sure if this is the same case for others)