Thread: y 15 posts

Thanks

y 15 posts

Not me, but a co-worker had a great ragequit. I was working at a sporting goods/automotive store, with a fairly large staff (around 35-40 people). One of the guys in automotive was gay, not flamboyantly, but it was pretty obvious. He was middle-aged, portly, but an extremely nice guy who was a genius in terms of cars. He had been with his partner for nearly two decades and they were quite happy. However, our new general manager was a total b�-, and she made comments about his homosexuality for nearly a month. He tried not to show it, but I could tell it was hurting him.

Then, his partner�s company suddenly exploded financially, in a good way. Massive bonuses, huge raises, very cool things happening. The two of them decided that they now have the money to move to Vermont, get married for real and basically retire. So at a store meeting, my automotive friend says he has an announcement. He tells us that after many years with our company, he�s retiring, effective immediately. He thanks us all for being good people to work with (we were, he was a cool guy) and that he enjoyed his time here. He then took off his name tag, walked over to the GM, and stood there for a moment. He then held his arm straight out in front of him, and dropped the name tag on the floor. His hand then rotated, arm still out, and morphed into the most perfectly formed middle finger I have ever seen. He then spoke 5 words, very quietly. �F� you, you hateful b�-.� He then turned, and walked out the door, head high and �hater�s gonna hate� strutting.

The rest of us were silent, as the GM turned bright red and stormed off to her office. Then we laughed and cheered.

Thanks
    hate this f****inggggg 15 post