Thread: New to crypto

Thanks

New to crypto

So whats the strat fellas, what should i be looking for to invest and stuff like that. Currently i check out a few coins and if i see one that is down a bit just chuck everything into it and pray to god it recovers a tad and so far its been working. But im not sure what to do to start actually making decent profit. Any tips?

Thanks
    Thats absolutely not the way to go about it lol. My tip is to wait for a big ass btc drop then put it all in and hold for a long ass time. With patience u will be rich. If ur not gonna use any strategy in ur investment then you might as well do very long term

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    BTC is highly profitable to invest in.
    I would avoid ALT coins due to the economy being unstable due to COVID and the crash on March 12th.
    Expecting a bull rush, in the next coming weeks and btc price to go near $10k
    ⭐️ 🇬🇧 United Kingdom Refunding Service | Clothes, Beauty +Tech | 50+ Stores 🏬 ⭐️
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1484965

🥘 CHEAPEST Food Refunding Service 🥘
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1488055

Thanks
    Especially if your new to it definitely only invest in the big coin such as BTC, LTC, or eth. The other coins are risky and you can make a ton but also lose it all. The altcoins are good to play if crypto is on a huge run up since they go up in a higher %.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I really want to get into this too. But don't know where to start. I would much rather know how exactly everything works and what I am doing, than just dumping money somewhere and praying.

Even if you do, don't just put it in one place. Plus, with this corona thing, everything is unpredictable. But I guess btc fell how much it had to, now it should probably be rising up. Again, nothing can be said, because this is such a new situation whole world is experiencing, so it's hard to predict what will happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So for a complete beginner I would suggest starting with something basic and simple like Coinbase. Just make an account to begin with so that you have a wallet and you can see how the value of the various coins keep changing. I started off the same way, now I have a friend who recently got into stocks and trading, I don't understand the whole woohaa but as he learns more, I get more info. Don't wait to get 100% info unless money is involved, make the account get the first step over with.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Inegnous For This Useful Post:

Unknown-Hacker (04-18-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Monalisa View Post
    BTC is highly profitable to invest in.
    I would avoid ALT coins due to the economy being unstable due to COVID and the crash on March 12th.
    Expecting a bull rush, in the next coming weeks and btc price to go near $10k
    Ethereum is one I would put my faith in, even though it lost a lot of value. This is because of the fact that it is so highly correlated with the BTC price.

Thanks
    Not a nice strategy. You should read the news related to it, why is the coin going down or moving up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Wait for drop
    Check the news
    Invest.

A Bitcoin movie will drop in 2022 so I'm investing hard in the hopes of it boosting the price of Bitcoin lmao