Thanks

Friday the 13th: The Game All DLC (Including Savini Jason And Clothing Packs)

first and lastly you need the unpaked version of the game inside of your f13game file (moving the contents of the folder into a backup and replace all the files that used to be in the folder with the unpaked game folder)
    (download link for unpaked version : ht tps://dr ive.goo gle.co m/dri ve/folde rs/1I6q luiTveiGF4WtbPr0GYjYaYL72pPE0?u sp=sha ring (remove all the spaces in the link)once at the link indivusually download every file in the folder then go in the folder that you would regularly be playing friday the 13th the game on and move the contents of the folder into a backup and replace all the files that used to be in the folder with the unpaked game folder files)
    this version of the game has the pitchfork kills that were cancelled because of the lawsuit and some non weapon grab kills that sadly only work when you turn off your wifi and of course the dlc hack that you all came here for will be placed in the game too

(STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK WITHOUT AN EAC BYPASSER LAST GAME I GOT BANNED MID WAY THROUGH MATCH)
    Last edited by dogs are very cute; 04-09-2020 at 04:21 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dogs are very cute For This Useful Post:

Anonymous1010 (04-13-2020),dialgon1409 (04-18-2020),Zarok_Official (04-18-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dogs are very cute View Post
    first and lastly you need the unpaked version of the game inside of your f13game file (moving the contents of the folder into a backup and replace all the files that used to be in the folder with the unpaked game folder)
    (download link for unpaked version : ht tps://dr ive.goo gle.co m/dri ve/folde rs/1I6q luiTveiGF4WtbPr0GYjYaYL72pPE0?u sp=sha ring (remove all the spaces in the link)once at the link indivusually download every file in the folder then go in the folder that you would regularly be playing friday the 13th the game on and move the contents of the folder into a backup and replace all the files that used to be in the folder with the unpaked game folder files)
    this version of the game has the pitchfork kills that were cancelled because of the lawsuit and some non weapon grab kills that sadly only work when you turn off your wifi and of course the dlc hack that you all came here for will be placed in the game too

(STAY AT YOUR OWN RISK WITHOUT AN EAC BYPASSER LAST GAME I GOT BANNED MID WAY THROUGH MATCH)
    so did you get banned using this files?

Thanks
    mmm ...
    It did not help me, replace the files I downloaded with the ones in the folder and I opened the game but I did not get any dlc of what it says.
    Did I do something wrong?