Thread: Rename d3d9.dll

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Question Rename d3d9.dll

Someone Help me or know how to do this , how can i rename the "d3d9.dll" file in the file attach below and make the hack works, because the Anti-cheat of server that im playing is detecting the "d3d9.dll" as a hack see picture below , so when i try to rename the "d3d9.dll" to "d9d3.dll" the anti-cheat is not detecting the hack which is good news , but the badnews is hack is not working or load anymore. can someone give me a trick to rename that and make the hack works thank you.

Link of File having d3d9.dll (Sobeit) :

https://dropmb.com/RPbau

Picture :
    https://dropmb.com/X63WY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well, even if you change names, classes, functions etc. of "d3d9.dll" it won't help you that much. This dll its just a hook that everyone use it, you can recode the d3d9 hook, but I don't think you'll do that. I suggest you to costumize your own "mod_sa" its really easy to learn. All you need is Visual Studio and C++ minimum knowledge. You can get the open source from HERE. Or if you are to lazy to code, you can get an external hack, which 100% will bypass that Anti-Cheat Check when you join the server.
    Last edited by BiKode; 04-18-2020 at 06:00 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by BiKode View Post
    Well, even if you change names, classes, functions etc. of "d3d9.dll" it won't help you that much. This dll its just a hook that everyone use it, you can recode the d3d9 hook, but I don't think you'll do that. I suggest you to costumize your own "mod_sa" its really easy to learn. All you need is Visual Studio and C++ minimum knowledge. You can get the open source from HERE. Or if you are to lazy to code, you can get an external hack, which 100% will bypass that Anti-Cheat Check when you join the server.

The fuck i dont know how to code , fuck Anti Cheat btw also your BIKODE app detecting as a hack see the picture below
    do you have D I S C O R D?

Last edited by jawo60; 04-20-2020 at 03:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by jawo60 View Post
    The fuck i dont know how to code , fuck Anti Cheat btw also your BIKODE app detecting as a hack see the picture below
    what is kinanginamo.exe? because there is nothing named "kinanginamo" in my cheat. I personally tried to join on RL-RP and everything works well. You need a clean version of GTA:SA, this Rl-Rp AC its so weak and poor. They detect only basic things in your computer like "CLEO" folder, "vorbishooked.dll" etc. Even if they found this cheat and blacklist BiKodeApp.exe I can very easily change the name of the cheat with "nicetry.exe". Use this if they blacklist any hack .exe names Window Title Changer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    what is kinanginamo.exe? because there is nothing named "kinanginamo" in my cheat. I personally tried to join on RL-RP and everything works well. You need a clean version of GTA:SA, this Rl-Rp AC its so weak and poor. They detect only basic things in your computer like "CLEO" folder, "vorbishooked.dll" etc. Even if they found this cheat and blacklist BiKodeApp.exe I can very easily change the name of the cheat with "nicetry.exe". Use this if they blacklist any hack .exe names Window Title Changer
    That is your BIKODE.exe the programmer of Anti-Cheat detect your App and change the BIKODE.EXE to kinanginamo.exe and display that message i already change but its detected

https://imgur.com/a/j3KypLu
    Last edited by jawo60; 04-20-2020 at 03:21 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by jawo60 View Post
    That is your BIKODE.exe the programmer of Anti-Cheat detect your App and change the BIKODE.EXE to kinanginamo.exe and display that message i already change but its detected

https://imgur.com/a/j3KypLu
    Hmm, look: Here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Hmm, look: Here
    Can You Create a short clip video how to do that? with Windows Title Changer

Thanks
    thank you s omuch pls