Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Exclamation !!!!!!!! Do not buy or use PSN cracked accounts even for free from new sellers !!!!!

Those days,you can see that many of users start/trying to start PSN games services.
    First there is a massive PSN accounts crack recently and PlayStation banned already many consoles of those accounts users.

Second, if you will tell me that there is a method to use those account and to avoid ban or get caught.

Yes, but here is why will not work, there is a method where they can buy any game with owner credit card saved on his account or his wallet balance.

So owner will know there is something wrong, and he will contact the support of course.

At the end, just buy from old sellers here, that they have old vouches, and they are trusted.

Good luck, and don't get your console banned for just couple of $$ save.

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just crack your Playstation and download the games

Thanks
    Every couple of months there's some fear-mongering post without any shred of proof.

Yes, chances are if you crack the account and card games off it you will get your console banned. It is common-knowledge. I've not heard of anyone getting banned for simply using cracked PSN accounts, unless you'd like to post some proof.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Every couple of months there's some fear-mongering post without any shred of proof.

Yes, chances are if you crack the account and card games off it you will get your console banned. It is common-knowledge. I've not heard of anyone getting banned for simply using cracked PSN accounts, unless you'd like to post some proof.
    Have a friend who get banned for using cracked account day ago, and I'm talking about the recent wave of PSN cracking (new cracking PSN tool shared for public and everyone now crack those accounts and sells them), not the PSN cracking on general when the people know what they do.
    The post is just to warn people, to pick carefully their seller. And maybe open account on the browser and check the recent transitions made for example.
    Last edited by RubiconT; 04-21-2020 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks
    If you do take part in any illegal or illicit service, there is a major risk involved. Still, these reminders are useful especially to people knew to mpgh marketplace.