Thanks

Post Big Upcoming BlackShot Project !

Hello MPGH,
    My name is Rabie I am 18 years old from tunisia, As some of you may or may not know i decided to bring blackshot back to life, yet almost everyone didn't like the idea and ignored me just because i wanted to create a server so everyone enjoy the game like they used to before papayaplay ruined it but it seems like all they want is to play the game with their stupid f*cking cheats so that they don't get rekt by players that are a million times better than them and thats fine, I'm doing it on my own anyway and i don't care if i succeed or not All i know is that iam going to do my best despite the fact that iam a newbie programmer, i know it may take years to achieve but as long as i am doing what i love thats all i want.
    [Updates]
    -Managed to link the emulator with the database
    -Managed to create a socket and binded it with the IP/port
    -Server side file checking is done.
    [TO DO LIST]
    -Implementing a network library : Either Proudnet Or ENet
    -Dump the S2C/C2S Packets
    -Dump the GGuard Protection from the Client
    [Progress Pic]
    Last edited by RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR; 04-26-2020 at 09:24 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR For This Useful Post:

Aiman (04-29-2020),bjrmoicluko (04-28-2020),RuShi (04-27-2020),Kashihara (08-02-2020),MarvelTheThor (05-31-2020),Mr- (05-01-2020),proeggby (05-12-2020),psickle (05-02-2020),yShunk (05-01-2020)

Thanks
    u can do it bro. gogogo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AbangTiger For This Useful Post:

RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR (04-27-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Keep it up

MPGH History:
    Member: 02/1/2016
    Contributor: 29/6/2016
    Minion: 25/8/2016
    Former Staff: 07/02/2017
    Minion: 21/9/2017

6. The Following User Says Thank You to RuShi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Kes7a chwaya sadi9i il GameGuard Lmarra Hedhy Blid Barcha But Give it a Try, Good Luck With Y Behy :*

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VeViDo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by VeViDo View Post
    Kes7a chwaya sadi9i il GameGuard Lmarra Hedhy Blid Barcha But Give it a Try, Good Luck With Y Behy :*
    3aychouu <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Keep it up, we stand by you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kr_nekdo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    I wish you all the best of luck. I really want to experience those good 'ol days back in 2011. Your idea of creating private server is really creative and I'm looking forward on how it turns out. I've stickied this thread because of how amazing your determination is in bringing BlackShot back to life. If there are any updates on the server, you may edit your post. Thank you for your hard work.
    Last edited by Aiman; 04-29-2020 at 08:05 PM.

My Achievements

Get 100 thanks ✔
    Get 200 thanks ✔
    Get 300 thanks ✔
    Get 400 thanks ✔
    Get 500 thanks ✔
    Get 1000 thanks ✔
    Get 2000 thanks ✘
    Get 5000 thanks ✘

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aiman For This Useful Post:

RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR (04-30-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by astron52 View Post
    I wish you all the best of luck. I really want to experience those good 'ol days back in 2011. Your idea of creating private server is really creative and I'm looking forward on how it turns out. I've stickied this thread because of how amazing your determination is in bringing BlackShot back to life. If there are any updates on the server, you may edit your post. Thank you for your hard work.
    Omg thank you so much for the support, you know its kinda hard when you've never made anything this big while still learning a programming language but i believe it is possible and i am a 100% sure it is going to be done sooner or later no matter what <3

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR For This Useful Post:

Aiman (04-30-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabi3123 View Post
    Omg thank you so much for the support, you know its kinda hard when you've never made anything this big while still learning a programming language but i believe it is possible and i am a 100% sure it is going to be done sooner or later no matter what <3
    That's why you are special among the others. Still learning programming while doing something that big. I really admire your hardwork. I hope you can finish you've started. My wishes will always be with you. Stay safe, don't push yourself that hard. <3

My Achievements

Get 100 thanks ✔
    Get 200 thanks ✔
    Get 300 thanks ✔
    Get 400 thanks ✔
    Get 500 thanks ✔
    Get 1000 thanks ✔
    Get 2000 thanks ✘
    Get 5000 thanks ✘

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aiman For This Useful Post:

RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR (05-01-2020),yShunk (05-01-2020)

Thanks
    your idea is amazing, i started playing blackshot in 2012 and, as it was amazing, all the servers were full, as clan versus clan battles were very good, i wish i could help with the project, but i don't know the program

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr- For This Useful Post:

RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR (05-02-2020)

Thanks

i support your effort fully.

hello brother, greetings from singapore.

i noticed your initial thread. just that i wasn't able to reply since i dont have an account, and i was quite skeptical if it'll come to life. but now you have shown progress, that is very commendable. i hope your project will take off and we all can have a private server to enjoy like the good old days. current blackshot is extremely unbalanced and unplayable without spending tons of money per month. now it's not about skills but rather who has more money. that gave me the motivation to hack previously, but now i'm clean.

just letting you know that i fully support this project and i will stand with you.

cheers.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to putangsohai For This Useful Post:

RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR (05-06-2020)

Thanks
    Thank you everyone for the support! you guys have shown me how amazing this forum really is and for that i love every single one of you <3
    As far as the project is concerned i will be updating you guys through this thread with the progress i make. For now i am basically switching from C++ to C# just because i feel more comfortable coding with it and the biggest problem here is that the client needs to be reverse engineered pretty much from top to bottom even tho i know how the BlackShot Server works i still need to dump packets and skip GameGuard(2011 Client)/HackShield(2014 Client) which is if to be done alone will take forever, I got some people willing to contribute but they're not that active so the progress won't be as consistent and alot of setbacks are to be expected but the most important thing is that i will be doing everything in my power and again Thank You So Much for the help i really appreciate it
    Last edited by RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR; 05-07-2020 at 08:09 AM.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR For This Useful Post:

Aiman (05-06-2020)

Thanks
    looking forward

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ray For This Useful Post:

RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR (05-08-2020)

Thanks

Red face All the Best!

Looking forward to it! You know, I had the same idea months ago when I stumbled across an old build setup of BlackShot (SG/Garena) around the internet and it was from 2009 and I was inspired by a Private Server for another favorite game of mine. I'm willing to do this as well for us all to relive the nostalgia and I wish I could help you out but sadly I don't know anything about coding and stuff. So yeah, I'll be sending you my best wishes and good luck~
    PS: If you want the 2009 build and maybe make a Private Server for that too, I'll try to find the link again on where I got it and give it to you, otherwise I'll just upload it to my Drive for you.
    PPS: I think I have the final Garena build (from 2015) too, if you want that as well for experiment~

27. The Following User Says Thank You to MarvelTheThor For This Useful Post:

RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR (06-01-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvelTheThor View Post
    Looking forward to it! You know, I had the same idea months ago when I stumbled across an old build setup of BlackShot (SG/Garena) around the internet and it was from 2009 and I was inspired by a Private Server for another favorite game of mine. I'm willing to do this as well for us all to relive the nostalgia and I wish I could help you out but sadly I don't know anything about coding and stuff. So yeah, I'll be sending you my best wishes and good luck~
    PS: If you want the 2009 build and maybe make a Private Server for that too, I'll try to find the link again on where I got it and give it to you, otherwise I'll just upload it to my Drive for you.
    PPS: I think I have the final Garena build (from 2015) too, if you want that as well for experiment~
    Thank you so much for the support,
    I don't have that much of knowledge in coding/hacking either but i did my best trying to learn new things and made some good progress when the big problem is that unless you worked for that company (which is unlikely) or you've experienced ALOT (I am talking years and years of real solid work) from coding to hacking to reverse engineering that whole netcode and protocol you are simply not going to pull it off and thats a reality that i had to accept after pathetically starting the whole thing by myself thinking i was going to do it, Now thats not really a reason to give up and there's still hope as i've already got a few people that are supporting me in every way possible and i'm thankful for that but unfortunately, i dont have a computer to efficiently work on for now but i will be trying to get one ASAP and again thank you all for the amazing support, This project is pending and not abandoned and i'll keep you guys updated anyway.
    Last edited by RGwrGREGAERGAERGHEGHR; 06-01-2020 at 11:25 AM.