Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Question How can I have fun making my Multiaccount legit on osu!?

Yeah, It's pretty boring to make a multiaccount look legit so please share your tips on how you don't get bored to death while playing 1-2* like you're shit at the game intentionally. Preferrably without hqosu, I don't want to cheat on this account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

d

Don't expect it to be fun it takes way too long till bancho dosen't smack you thats why i dont even play on bancho now lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Uprah View Post
    Don't expect it to be fun it takes way too long till bancho dosen't smack you thats why i dont even play on bancho now lol
    what server? kawata? gatari?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Use 1.5x timewarp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry- View Post
    Use 1.5x timewarp
    At the beggining you can go even further BEYOND!

Nah what i've done before is creating an account and letting it there between 1 / 1 and a half months and then playing as usual without farming or talking with people that i dont know who could report me, never caught doing that, but if you want the account to be legit that's isnt a good choise

And since you dont want to cheat i would say that time warping isnt a great choise either, so i would recommend to make an appeal to your original account, wait and dont make any other acc... and obviously dont cheat. That's all the help that i can bring you atm
    Last edited by Raphiel_; 04-29-2020 at 12:09 AM.

ー>>If it isn't blatant then keep it up.<<ー

HOT

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Raphiel_ For This Useful Post:

RappeMods (04-29-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I will give you some information on what I have gotten banned for.

51+ pp on a play = Instaban, If it's your first day and reaching over 300 pp even without 51+ pp play might get you banned.

It's of course gonna be boring but just try to play songs you like or enjoy for 2 months then i believe you can do whatever you want after, not sure quit osu in general.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Voidionac For This Useful Post:

RappeMods (04-29-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphiel_ View Post
    At the beggining you can go even further BEYOND!

Nah what i've done before is creating an account and letting it there between 1 / 1 and a half months and then playing as usual without farming or talking with people that i dont know who could report me, never caught doing that, but if you want the account to be legit that's isnt a good choise

And since you dont want to cheat i would say that time warping isnt a great choise either, so i would recommend to make an appeal to your original account, wait and dont make any other acc... and obviously dont cheat. That's all the help that i can bring you atm
    Yeah, I would probably apply if I didn't have made like over 30+ accounts and cheated on all of em.. I don't think I'm top priority for them to unban XD. But thanks for the tips, I might just start using hqosu for the timewarp, otherwise it'll be way too boring.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    in my opinion its better to just wait 3 months, make an appeal and wait, and in that 3 months space, play on another server like ripple or gatari, thats what i do
    Will you end my pain?
    Will you take my life?
    Will you bleed me out?
    Will you hang me out to dry?
    Will you take my soul in the midnight rain?
    While I'm falling apart
    While I'm going
    Insane

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RappeMods View Post
    Yeah, I would probably apply if I didn't have made like over 30+ accounts and cheated on all of em.. I don't think I'm top priority for them to unban XD. But thanks for the tips, I might just start using hqosu for the timewarp, otherwise it'll be way too boring.
    They dont mind as long as you dont cheat while you request your appeal, i also thought that they wouldnt be unbanning me but guess who's back

HOT

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Raphiel_ For This Useful Post:

RappeMods (04-29-2020)

Thanks

So you want to multiaccount without getting caught?

I once survived to ~3000pp with ~9d playtime until some cunt on reddit reported me for "Blatant" without any research.

Here are the steps to survive without getting caught:
    1) Create a new account
    2) Play very easy maps and try to shake intensely during 2* or higher maps.
    3) Try to press your keys softly like it's your first time, since first timers never smash their keys.
    4) Don't play multiplayer or talk to people.
    5) Getting 100pp on your account (not as a play) is normal in 4h, for example.
    6) Play a few mods and suck at them, or pretend to be good at something like HD, since some people get used to it way early in the game.
    7) In 2 weeks you could be able to sport a +30pp to +80pp play or higher (with DT or DTHR, that is, or maybe with HD, on Normal difficulties).
    8) Don't talk to people until you got 600pp or more total.
    9) Try to map, but feel like a beginner, even if you are, to show that you're just having fun with the game and trying out different things.
    10) Beginners don't know how to use skins or download maps, but I was a beginner (real talk) that knew how to download maps and skins, so have little to only a few maps total, and maybe 1 to 2 skins, main a shitty skin or an older skin (2014 for example).

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mp4gha3 For This Useful Post:

Deeeeeep (04-29-2020),Raphiel_ (05-08-2020),RappeMods (04-29-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by mp4gha3 View Post
    I once survived to ~3000pp with ~9d playtime until some cunt on reddit reported me for "Blatant" without any research.

1) Create a new account
    3) Try to press your keys softly like it's your first time, since first timers never smash their keys.
    6) Play a few mods and suck at them, or pretend to be good at something like HD, since some people get used to it way early in the game.
    7) In 2 weeks you could be able to sport a +30pp to +80pp play or higher (with DT or DTHR, that is, or maybe with HD, on Normal difficulties).
    9) Try to map, but feel like a beginner, even if you are, to show that you're just having fun with the game and trying out different things.
    10) Beginners don't know how to use skins or download maps, but I was a beginner (real talk) that knew how to download maps and skins, so have little to only a few maps total, and maybe 1 to 2 skins, main a shitty skin or an older skin (2014 for example).
    Thanks so much for this! But about the maps amount and skins amount, can people even see that? =D but I'll use default skin for sure, just for fun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

1) Create a new account
    That's awesome i will use this if i sometime need it!

HOT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

1) Create a new account
    in my 3 years cheating in osu, i've never think of half of this, wow
    Will you end my pain?
    Will you take my life?
    Will you bleed me out?
    Will you hang me out to dry?
    Will you take my soul in the midnight rain?
    While I'm falling apart
    While I'm going
    Insane

Thanks

How to not get restricted and seem like a really legit player.

Do not speak to anyone till 5 digit. Shake intensely on your first day and try getting a low acc play for first play. Every day get atleast 30 pp on your account (not per map, per day) then after 2 month of playing and getting 30 pp everytime get 100 pp everyday on your account and then after a year (5 digit or lower) do 300 per day. Do all of this per day not per map. That's how I am now 3 digit and cheating without being banned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Just find a new way of playing. I started to learn tablet when I started mine and I was playing like I was new. It was fun learning it and by time I got good and could make high PP plays I was pretty much good to go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast