Thanks

Real, non-VOIP, USA Numbers for Account SMS Text Message Verifications!

[
    SMS Text Verification is only a few clicks away!
    Protect your privacy and verify your accounts now!

USA | Non-VoIP | SMS Texts

NEED A MOBILE NUMBER TO SECURELY AND PRIVATELY CREATE ACCOUNTS ONLINE?

NEED DISPOSABLE NUMBERS TO CREATE STEALTH EBAY, PAYPAL, PAYONEER, WHATSAPP, CASHAPP OR SNEAKER ACCOUNTS? 1000S OF SERVICES AVAILABLE!

BANNED FROM SITES LIKE TINDER AND NEED A NEW ACCOUNT? WE CAN HELP!

Use our throwaway mobile phone numbers to verify an SMS text message from any website or app, from ANYWHERE in the world at ANYTIME! Our easy to use portal makes account creation easy. Instant notification of SMS! All of our numbers are fresh and unused for your services!

REAL US-BASED NUMBERS

Our REAL, USA, non-VOIP numbers are from major US Telecom companies. We guarantee you can verify any service, even those that don�t accept virtual numbers such as eBay, PayPal, Google, MoneyLion, CashApp and WhatsApp. No charge if an SMS is not received. Only pay for what you use!

Our services include one service/one time numbers as well as longer term reusable numbers with unlimited messages!

One time numbers $1.99:

Use on any one service in the list for one time. If the number remains available you can re-use up to 4 times (free) in 5 days. This is not guaranteed so if the number becomes unusable in that 5 days the number will be trashed. Can be used on 1000s of services that require a valid US, non-VOIP number, for SMS text message verifications.

Long term/Unlimited SMS Numbers (One Service):

1 Day: $4
    7 Days: $8
    15 Days: $12
    30 Days: $20

Use on any one service for an unlimited number of SMS text messages received on that one service, for the time frame purchased. These numbers are guaranteed to be available to you for the duration of the purchased time frame.

Long term/Unlimited SMS Numbers (One Service):

1 Day: $8
    7 Days: $15
    15 Days: $20
    30 Days: $25

Use on any one service or multiple services for an unlimited number of SMS text messages received for those services, for the time frame purchased. These numbers are guaranteed to be available to you for the duration of the purchased time frame.

If no SMS has been received on your long-term number, you can request a free refund for up to 7 days after you order. Once an SMS is received there are no refunds.

Terms and Conditions

We strive to provide you with the best customer support possible, however we understand sometimes things go wrong. If you do not receive an SMS you can either get a refund from the long term numbers, or for the one time numbers, you are not charged until an SMS is received.

If you are creating multiple accounts it is advised you change IP addresses and clear cookies or use new profiles when doing so. All we guarantee is the number will be valid and whatever service you are creating, will take the number and deliver and SMS text message. You have 10 mins from requesting the number to receive the SMS. If no SMS is received the number is cancelled and no charge will be made. If the account gets banned anytime after a successful verification we cannot verify what caused the ban, therefore no refunds will be offered. We can validate if an SMS was received by customers. We are not responsible for accounts that get banned for any reason.

Methods of Payment

We can take nearly any payment method. BTC and other crypto, CashApp, Venmo, Transferwise, Credit Card, PayPal, Apple Pay. Ask and we can work with your payment method. Any charge backs after valid SMS texts will be posted in the Scammer section of this forum. If you wish to work with a middle man I will welcome that however you pay for the fees.

Vouch Thread

Contact Info

Last edited by RaptorTV; 10-15-2021 at 01:26 PM.

Thanks
    Daily Bump! Message me for info!

Thanks

SMS Verification service!

Daily bump! Available now! Real USA Numbers for SMS verification! Bulk discounts and reseller options available!

Thanks
    @arunforce I would like to have a premium membership. Please let me know how to pay.

- - - Updated - - -

Running a special! $1 for all services for MPGH users! Limited time only! If you email me please mention you saw this ad! USA SMS Verified provides fast, easy REAL Non-VOIP USA numbers for SMS Verifications of over 1000 services! Message us or email us (for faster responses) and let us help with your stealth or account creations!

Thanks
    Daily bump! New lower prices! Easy verifications on your time anywhere in the world! 1000s of services. IM me or email me!

Thanks
    Daily Bump! International and USA SMS/OTP/PVA verifications available! IM me or email!

Thanks
    Daily Bump! Have USA and International non-VOIP numbers for SMS/OTP/PVA verifications. No sim needed. Short and long term numbers available! Ultra-Long term numbers available for US Banks and more where the same number is needed over months and even years. SMS can received worldwide or send to email! PM me or email for for fastest service!

Thanks
    Daily Bump! Have USA and International non-VOIP numbers for SMS/OTP/PVA verifications. No sim needed. Short and long term numbers available! Ultra-Long term numbers available for US Banks and more where the same number is needed over months and even years. SMS can received worldwide or send to email! PM me or email for for fastest service!

Thanks

Thanks
    Daily bump! Email me for faster service! Message me too!

Thanks
    Bump! thousands of numbers available!