Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Can anyone help me understand how the maphack works? I know it doesnt work in the dungeons but I need an export of the data for the realms. It would be nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post

FUCK YOU
    I QUIT
    NO MORE ORAPE
    FUCK YOU ALL
    Adios

Thanks
    Anyone else got issues with Daichi and autoaim? My autoaim doesn't seem to want to aim at Daichi. He's not on ignore list and adding him to priority list does nothing. Daichi is seemingly the only enemy with this problem that I've found.

Thanks

Staff of unholy Sacrifice

Is there a way to make the auto-aim backwards so I can use the staff of Unholy Sacrifice? I looked over all the options and can't seem to find it. Would be much appreciated if someone can tell me if there is a way to do it. Thanks

Thanks

tp cooldown

Is there a way to remove the 120Seconds when you changing a server? Like an option or something, that will be so helpfull

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AntiPassive View Post
    Anyone else got issues with Daichi and autoaim? My autoaim doesn't seem to want to aim at Daichi. He's not on ignore list and adding him to priority list does nothing. Daichi is seemingly the only enemy with this problem that I've found.
    Daichi has moments where instead of going invulnerable, he ceases to be a hittable entity so if you were to shoot at him it would be a miss unlike invuln, so autoaim may only be kicking on when he is not in that state.

Thanks
    is there a way to customize the custom sounds of the client or any way to hange it? I really want to change the keys pop sounds, it's high pitch sound it's really loud

Thanks

Anti-confuse

Why doesn't anti-confuse work?

Thanks

Question Oryx bug

In oryx castle when u join the are no textures and u can move only camera, so you can't play. How to fix this?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wweking View Post
    Is there a way to make the auto-aim backwards so I can use the staff of Unholy Sacrifice? I looked over all the options and can't seem to find it. Would be much appreciated if someone can tell me if there is a way to do it. Thanks
    Look under options, then the tab called World. Option is there.

- - - Updated - - -
    @059 Is there any way you can add support for some ST abilities? I know Exalt is out and you probably don't have motivation to add in things like this, but it would be really helpful. Lifebringing Lotus trap for huntress should be always aimed at the player since it does no damage and gives buffs. Quiver of Shrieking Specters should be an option to always cast it since it gives speedy buff and the shots work like the EP staff so not viable to base ability on range. The knight shield Champion’s Bastion doesn't seem to work at all, guess it was never added.
    Last edited by excitedguy; 05-15-2020 at 07:11 AM.

Thanks

please help

does anyone know how to turn off tomb hack?? i even unbinded the key and it still doesnt work.. cant hit the tomb bosses that i want. i want to be able to hit all

Thanks

Load error in SWF, launched fine in .exe

I used the Adobe 18 Standalone since it was the same one you used for the .exe and it gives me the "Load error, retrying..." message.

weirdly though, the .exe is launching. works great besides the confused debuff still affecting me despite having it checked off in the debuff menu.

edit: seems to work now, dunno what changed. maybe fiddling with it in the menu turning it off and then on again helped.
    Last edited by SketchyScratch; 05-16-2020 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hello there.
    I might be too dumb or lazy to find out how to limit character top speed in client. I have a character with 55 (maxed) spd and I want to cap it on 50.
    Someone suggested /spd command but using it doesn't return anything, also using /spd50 etc. just returns unrecognised command.

Thanks

Load error, retrying

I am constantly gettting "Load error, retrying". Game works fine on exalt, so it's not account related but client. Is there a fix for this? I literally can't play, this has persisted for about 14 hours now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Littl3W1ng View Post
    I am constantly gettting "Load error, retrying". Game works fine on exalt, so it's not account related but client. Is there a fix for this? I literally can't play, this has persisted for about 14 hours now.
    Try adding file and folder of client to Flash trusted locations. Can be found in Windows control panel (small icons view) in Flash Player (32-bit), then advanced tab, then trusted locations.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Imjust2good4u View Post
    does anyone know how to turn off tomb hack?? i even unbinded the key and it still doesnt work.. cant hit the tomb bosses that i want. i want to be able to hit all
    type /tomb to remove the hack

Thanks

Game crases a lot..

would say the client is too good but the game crashes when there r mutilple hits..plz help its happening every minute..
    Last edited by rampageo; 05-19-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast