Thanks

Osu Rank/Account boosting (Free)

I played Osu! for over 10 Years now. I sold my account about almost 2 Years ago and since then im restricted from playing osu. Sure i have several Multiaccounts but, i need to keep them down to not get them banned on sight so its a bit boring. I might be able to pass any Map you require me to do and can adapt to almost every playstyle besides Tap X. Because who the fk plays like this?

If you want me to just FC you a map or ladder boost you up a bit. Just Pm me your acc details your country or IP (For VPN so it looks like you are playing).
    I used to sell my skills on Fiver for some time but the requests where too much and annoying so im doing it here for free now. Just hit me up but do not expect it to be instant because i also have to go to University and stuff. But mostlikely Im always online and it will only take me one or two trys.

You can also add me on dc if youre more comfortable with that just pm me you dc tag and I´ll add you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Jeramay#9351
    add me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Archi22 View Post
    Jeramay#9351
    add me
    Did just accept me Ive got time atm

Thanks

Post yes

MR.UNKNOWN#6666

add me pls

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuki Konno View Post
    I played Osu! for over 10 Years now. I sold my account about almost 2 Years ago and since then im restricted from playing osu. Sure i have several Multiaccounts but, i need to keep them down to not get them banned on sight so its a bit boring. I might be able to pass any Map you require me to do and can adapt to almost every playstyle besides Tap X. Because who the fk plays like this?

If you want me to just FC you a map or ladder boost you up a bit. Just Pm me your acc details your country or IP (For VPN so it looks like you are playing).
    I used to sell my skills on Fiver for some time but the requests where too much and annoying so im doing it here for free now. Just hit me up but do not expect it to be instant because i also have to go to University and stuff. But mostlikely Im always online and it will only take me one or two trys.

You can also add me on dc if youre more comfortable with that just pm me you dc tag and I´ll add you.
    is there a problem if its on a private server??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Post Yes pls

Hit me up my name is KieranH29 on osu

Thanks

hairuu#7068 add me go go go

go add me my friend

Thanks

add me my name in ******* is Is today tomorrow New Zealand?#0356

You can also add me on dc if youre more comfortable with that just pm me you dc tag and I�ll add you.
    add me in dc my name is Is today tomorrow New Zealand?#0356

Thanks

Add me on dis

Hey, can you add me on dis? The tag is penthos#1391.
    I really want the 5,6* diff of wizard tower as my top play.
    Last edited by ignisAYAYA; 06-21-2020 at 05:06 AM.

Thanks
    Uh okay, then.. JmanEGG#3531

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Pls add me :D

Jake™#6969

Thanks

add me

sinister#9759 xx

Thanks

Red face add me pls

i'm pretty okay at osu and i dont wanna hack to get my account banned in seconds, can u add me stick man#3415