Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Bypassing OOS (Out of Sync) mechanism in AOE3 800$ PRIZE

Hello
    This might sound a bit off, but I am a huge noob that have involved myself in something I don’t understand
    I have been recently trying to hack Age of empires3 Online I managed to bypass the CRC system by injecting a DLL into the game
    However, I am now stuck at the Out of Sync (OOS) System
    from what I've gathered is that each client knows everything, and every time that a player spends resources it shares the new resource amount with the other clients, as it may have gotten slightly out of sync due to interpolation or one of the computers running the game at a higher rate than it should be. If that value is outside of margin of error, the client noticing it sends an out of sync signal.

so, if you can disguise your changed values as normal values or spoof the out of sync system then that should not be an issue

i have already managed to bypass their CRC protection which was 3 hours work and I have changed the values in the game folder logged in online and joined matches being undetected by the CRC mechanism but the out of sync always catches up to me sometimes 5 min after game start and other times 30 min depending on how big of a change I made in the game folder in regards to values of units such as health and cost

my goal now is to spoof or trick the OOS system to read or send normal values so that it does not kick me out of match
    This is a risk free venture since the studios who developed the game (Ensemble studios) have went bankrupt and have not patched the game for the past 10 years all online tickets are not replied to either the game is dead just few play

My offer is 800$ I know that’s huge amount but what to say I guess I consider this important to me 😊
    If trust is an Issue payment can be Upfront!

More description
    I already have a hack that don’t require CRC Bypass nor does it Out of sync you in online games It’s a XML file that you simply copy paste to the game folder it can
    1. Spawn any unit free of charge anywhere on map
    2. Spawn any resources food wood gold for collection
    3. Send shipment cards that are spouse to be sent once, multiple times for example one card gives your units +10% attack I can send it infinite amount of times where usually the game allows you to just send it once
    4. Reveal the whole map and what your enemy is doing

I am working on the CRC and Out of sync bypass because the hack i already have cannot
    1. Directly add food gold wood to your balance without you having to collect the crates
    2. It does not discount the charge of units, but it spawns them for free which in postgame stats shows you hack
    3. It does not boost your slaves gather rate, so you are spawning many food/wood/gold crates shows that you hack when you look at the post game stats

What is the Issue
    so basically there’s this file in the game folder called proto.xml it holds all the units in the game hp and cost if you change any number in that file the game functions perfectly fine let’s say a soldier costs 50 you can change it to 0 and make an army without spending anything. But that is offline
    When it comes to online if you change any value of that file you can load the game log in online but not be able to join any lobby due to CRC mismatch issue
    I have made a DLL and injected to bypass that and it worked I was able to join other ppl lobbies without triggering the CRC however depending on the changes I made in the (Proto.Xml) file the match will out of sync and kick all players participating in the match out

2. The Following User Says Thank You to murtada525 For This Useful Post:

bape (06-02-2020)