Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

What PC parts do I EXACTLY need to change in order to remove the HWID ban?

Hey guys. I've been hardware ID banned one year and a half ago and now I would like to play DBD again. I'm not interested in a HWID spoofer because I read that you can still get caught after using it. I just want to play without any cheats and not get banned again for the HWID ban. What do I exactly need to change? Thank you.

Btw, for those that want to know how I ended up getting HWID banned, here's what happened to me (my story is so fucking unfortunate): basically on my main account (almost 2000 hours) I never cheated. Though, I had a couple of secondary accounts so I decided to modify their savefiles to get legacy prestige, just to have some fun. I also gave 2 accounts to 2 of my friends. Months passed by and suddenly I got banned on all of the 3 accounts on the same day, in a span on 24 hours (my main wasn't banned yet). I came in here and asked what I should've done. I've been recommended (FUCK YOU to the person who recommended me that) to buy a new account and play a match to check if I was hardware ID banned or not. I got banned on that account after a match, which confirmed that yes, I was indeed HWID banned. Thing is, this ban on this new fresh account also triggered a ban on my main account, without even logging into it. And that's it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely

If I have an HWID ban on DBD, can I play the other multiplayer games from Behaviour?

Or multiplayer games that have Easy anti cheat? Or will I get banned on them as well? Thanks guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by kaleddu7 View Post
    Hey guys. I've been hardware ID banned one year and a half ago and now I would like to play DBD again. I'm not interested in a HWID spoofer because I read that you can still get caught after using it. I just want to play without any cheats and not get banned again for the HWID ban. What do I exactly need to change? Thank you.

Btw, for those that want to know how I ended up getting HWID banned, here's what happened to me (my story is so fucking unfortunate): basically on my main account (almost 2000 hours) I never cheated. Though, I had a couple of secondary accounts so I decided to modify their savefiles to get legacy prestige, just to have some fun. I also gave 2 accounts to 2 of my friends. Months passed by and suddenly I got banned on all of the 3 accounts on the same day, in a span on 24 hours (my main wasn't banned yet). I came in here and asked what I should've done. I've been recommended (FUCK YOU to the person who recommended me that) to buy a new account and play a match to check if I was hardware ID banned or not. I got banned on that account after a match, which confirmed that yes, I was indeed HWID banned. Thing is, this ban on this new fresh account also triggered a ban on my main account, without even logging into it. And that's it.
    You can play other behaviour games if you are hwid banned on dbd.And you don't need to change you're pc parts you can just use a hwid changer which you can find on the internet (just google for one).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by x A d r i A n View Post
    You can play other behaviour games if you are hwid banned on dbd.And you don't need to change you're pc parts you can just use a hwid changer which you can find on the internet (just google for one).
    hwid spoofer**

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    I dont know if its confirmed what specs you have to change to bypass it, some my friends just bought a decent pc (not expensive) or build a pc for like 800 euros or a bit more. to play this retarded game and still playing this game 24/7 and, yeah, HWID Spoofer is just a temp bypass but buying or building a new pc is like perm bypass lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ImNotApersonl For This Useful Post:

kaleddu7 (12-08-2019)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by x A d r i A n View Post

- - - Updated - - -

hwid spoofer**
    like I said I'm not interested in HWID spoofer because I know that you can still get caught with it after some time. If I'm playing dbd again I don't want to get banned nevermore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i bought a graphic card and that was enough, but recently i installed a clean w10 in a new ssd and didnt work, so, idk buddy, play on xbox game pass beta (like i do) or geforce now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by idontlikedbd View Post
    i bought a graphic card and that was enough, but recently i installed a clean w10 in a new ssd and didnt work, so, idk buddy, play on xbox game pass beta (like i do) or geforce now
    I send you a private msg. Thx.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    format pc works fine

reinstalling windows will solve it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by GPmaster1 View Post
    format pc works fine

and kill yourself also, try bud

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by GPmaster1 View Post
    format pc works fine

that won't work, obviously

Thanks
    From what I know battleye bans harddisk only first when hardware id banned, after that they ban mac adress. you could try use Unraid and see if it works, or if you bought a new hdd unplug the old one and keep only the new one plugged in.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by meguminrn View Post
    From what I know battleye bans harddisk only first when hardware id banned, after that they ban mac adress. you could try use Unraid and see if it works, or if you bought a new hdd unplug the old one and keep only the new one plugged in.
    this is easy anti cheat.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Use a hwid spoofer if you can find one, i think there's been some people on these forums that sell hwid spoofers but im not too sure

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by T-800 View Post
    this is easy anti cheat.
    iv used the same method on rust easy anti cheat which is more invasive and they have a more powerful version of it, I still managed to bypass my ban. I even got it removed because i faked my ipadress hardware id etc i can show proof of that.

Thanks
    How did you do it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast