Thanks

idea that if implemented will be revolutionary

more than an idea to be discussed here, I'm open to all feedback. maybe someone with some creativity and skill will think about working on it. tha ideas aren't related to each other so please spend time on reading them both.
    1. when it comes to autohoykey, im not an expert and im not quite aware of its abilities, but maybe someone could add an extra feature to fishing so that the bot recognizes certain items (that can be set up beforehand) in your inventory and can trash them. this could maybe work if there's any sort of img loc so that there's a png photo or photos of what all the items (so that the user can customize what items to be thrown) look like and if detected, the bot moves them to trash. although i don't think img search is possible in autohoykey, it's possible in autoit though. if not then this could work by just knowing the code of the items, there should be definitely some directory where you could know what items are there in the inventory just by code, so if that is present, maybe try to create a function that would be if item x is present (say old boot, and lets say its code is 1234) so if 1234 is present then move this item to trash which also has a code or some sort of command to trash. this could also be further improved by leaving 10 seconds for the bot once the lure is in the water because we know that there is no fish before 10 seconds. also this option would be fully optional, meaning one could choose whether to activate it, and if yes then what items and so on.
    2nd idea would have to do with chests amd rng. just rng mainly, i don't have any knowledge or idea towards that though. my idea is if we could somehow simulate a certain chest opening, (because we have all the characters information or players codes or whatever it has to do with rng.) if we could simulate a chest being opened by this player, without actually opening it. this would be extremely powerful because it will allow players to know whether to invest into this sort of chest (to get a rare drop and stillbe in profit) or just sell thr chest. the reasons i have behind this idea are totally based on my imagination and i have no idea how rng works in regards to this application. but maybe I could explain more, there's the server, and there's the player. now if we could simulate opening an item (by code of course, just a simulation that has no relation to server related items, only player values) we could actually know what would happen if this certain player opens this certain chest that has drop rates of so and so.

would love to see someone comment maybe even try to implementing, if not then try and correcting my understandings!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    1. My bot is able to identify an item. (If a fish, then determine which trophy it will give, and its weight), and several other things.

2. This is an idea of ​​99% nonsense, the developer throws off the processing of such things on the server, not the client. BUT there are times when it really is processed on the client.
    It is also worth considering how all this was written, either the drop is immediately indicated for the chest, or on the random after opening. If on a random after opening, then you need to find out what function is used for the "random" and a list of items that will fall out of the chest. and then write your function.

I must say right away that everything is described here briefly and without special details.

Thanks
    Test simulations when pts is open. Or ask someone rich to video it. Lotta ppl do massive TOW openings on pts

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisako View Post
    1. My bot is able to identify an item. (If a fish, then determine which trophy it will give, and its weight), and several other things.

2. This is an idea of ​​99% nonsense, the developer throws off the processing of such things on the server, not the client. BUT there are times when it really is processed on the client.
    It is also worth considering how all this was written, either the drop is immediately indicated for the chest, or on the random after opening. If on a random after opening, then you need to find out what function is used for the "random" and a list of items that will fall out of the chest. and then write your function.

I must say right away that everything is described here briefly and without special details.
    1.is there anyway i can get my hands onto that bot? is it available to the public?

2.can't we reverse engineer it? check the stats or codes or whatever code there is used to identify, us, the client, to the server, and know that when such numbers appear that means we'll get common drop or a uncommon or rare. we'll get them by opening a ton of chests and when we get a rare drop see if such imaginary numbers or stats that i'm talking about exist or not.

that's one way, i got several questions though. how does the whole "rng" work? how do chests work. i get it must be something as if the client is a human and picks a toy out of many toys blindfolded, and the "probability" of the client getting a rare toy is low because there arent much rare toys (because of the code).

you say drop is random after opening (and that must have a function) and immediately indicated. well two possibilities here too. first one for the random scenario, can't we by a number of trials, figure out this function? (i highly doubt it, but just asking to be sure). second thing on the immediately indicated. what do you mean by that? is it pre written or what?

looking forward to your reply.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusb View Post
    1.is there anyway i can get my hands onto that bot? is it available to the public?

2.can't we reverse engineer it? check the stats or codes or whatever code there is used to identify, us, the client, to the server, and know that when such numbers appear that means we'll get common drop or a uncommon or rare. we'll get them by opening a ton of chests and when we get a rare drop see if such imaginary numbers or stats that i'm talking about exist or not.

that's one way, i got several questions though. how does the whole "rng" work? how do chests work. i get it must be something as if the client is a human and picks a toy out of many toys blindfolded, and the "probability" of the client getting a rare toy is low because there arent much rare toys (because of the code).

you say drop is random after opening (and that must have a function) and immediately indicated. well two possibilities here too. first one for the random scenario, can't we by a number of trials, figure out this function? (i highly doubt it, but just asking to be sure). second thing on the immediately indicated. what do you mean by that? is it pre written or what?

when you click the open button on the box all it does is request the server to open it, which then sees which box you open an picks a random reward, sent to your client

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusb View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kurama<3 View Post
    when you click the open button on the box all it does is request the server to open it, which then sees which box you open an picks a random reward, sent to your client
    As Kurama said, everything is server sided which means that you can't reverse engineer it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurama<3 View Post
    sure got it. thanks for the help. @abraxus @Kurama<3 @Tisako