ExclamationCOD Modern Warfare Challenge Lobby + Camo Service

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
COD Modern Warfare Challenge Lobby + Camo Service
Hello again, I provide a service to unlock attachments, camos and complete challenges.
I posted some youtube videos for proof @UnofficialOmen
Gold weapon class + 1 obsidian gun $60
All weapon attachments for 2 weapon classes + 2 obsidian guns $85
Damascus camo + 3 Obsidian guns $100
*Surcharge for weapons without gold or leveled up

Solo lobby $12
Launcher lobby $30
and much more
We do custom requests.
Im me for more info (:

ADD ME ON IM
Call_of_Duty_Modern_Warfare_2019_Screenshot_2020.06.05_-_07.27.03.21_1_50.png701 KB · 250 downloads prooooof_50.png1022 KB · 186 downloads
Quote Originally Posted by RareOmen View Post
Hello again, I provide a service to unlock attachments, camos and complete challenges.
I posted some youtube videos for proof @UnofficialOmen
Gold weapon class + 1 obsidian gun $60
All weapon attachments for 2 weapon classes + 2 obsidian guns $85
Damascus camo + 3 Obsidian guns $100
*Surcharge for weapons without gold or leveled up

Solo lobby $12
Launcher lobby $30
and much more
We do custom requests.
Im me for more info (:
How long is the solo lobby and are you able to do this on TDM for PS4?

You can email me, don't think you have enough posts to IM.
I'm interested how can i contact you
Rocket lobbies still available?
Added you - how long on the lobby? I just want to grab obsidian on a gun I've already hit gold on.
Assuming the launcher lobby takes long enough to complete them all?
I am interested
How can I contact you?
I'm interested how can i contact you
Solo lobby
I'm interested but my account is new if you can pm me.
Interested
Any possible way to request a reverse boost? Possibly a way to add a large number of deaths to the account, and reduce the score/score per minute? I cant PM you on here as my account doesnt allow me to. So im asking here
Blue Dot lobby
I'm trying to get the blue dot sight can I buy a lobby for that.
i wann please
hello
how can buy aimbot, rapidfire, etc please
when you answer me and show me your product i would buy because i need the scrpt by warzone
thanks i hope you answer

Quote Originally Posted by RareOmen View Post
Hello again, I provide a service to unlock attachments, camos and complete challenges.
I posted some youtube videos for proof @UnofficialOmen
Gold weapon class + 1 obsidian gun $60
All weapon attachments for 2 weapon classes + 2 obsidian guns $85
Damascus camo + 3 Obsidian guns $100
*Surcharge for weapons without gold or leveled up

Solo lobby $12
Launcher lobby $30
and much more
We do custom requests.
Im me for more info (:

ADD ME ON IM
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?