Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
    @[MPGH]Beex you may recall, that you asked me to implement a daily-ROTMG-logon into my EAM - around september 2020. Well guess what? I started working on it and got the barebone working (hopefully), testing it currently but that takes time as I need to wait a whole day for each test to check if the login was noted (can't check the same day obv. - or is there a way to check the same day?).

But I got good looking feedback from the webrequest I made, will report tomorrow if it works tho.

Another thing, I would use a windows service / taskplaner for the daily logins (so it would run in the background), is a tool that installs that allowed to be published here? (Would ask before installation ofc.).

Regards,

Maik8
    yeah, just post it as a new release and ill review the attachment! thanks for the work maik8

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Beex For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (01-30-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post

yeah, just post it as a new release and ill review the attachment! thanks for the work maik8
    Sure will, but that may take a few days more, want to be sure everything runs smoothly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Just a quick progress update:

I am close to be done, just need to implement the auto-task generation (did that in another project before, so that will be quite easy) and test that.
    I did add an auto-daily login feature into my EAM wich works by running as a task (for the windows-user that clicked on install task in my tool only), the task simply starts the unity client as background task (no UI) and kills the process after x seconds (defined in the options - some PCs need more time to start a client than others).
    Sadly the Curl methode did not work (got data back, but the login did not count).

To know the current state of the auto-login tool I added a simple UI for that aswell, running in the tasktray with the option to also get windows notifications on various states (onStart, onError and onDone). The tasktray-Tool is completley optional and can be deactivated via config.

Also I added the feature to auto-fill the username, by performing a webrequest wich returns some accountdata (including the name). The webrequest will only trigger when the username is left blank while adding a new account or while checking the checkbox while adding a muledump formated file.

It seems I am going to finish this in about 2 days (depends on how busy I am).

Regards,

Maik8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

that's awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Maik8 View Post
    @[MPGH]Beex you may recall, that you asked me to implement a daily-ROTMG-logon into my EAM - around september 2020. Well guess what? I started working on it and got the barebone working (hopefully), testing it currently but that takes time as I need to wait a whole day for each test to check if the login was noted (can't check the same day obv. - or is there a way to check the same day?).

But I got good looking feedback from the webrequest I made, will report tomorrow if it works tho.

Another thing, I would use a windows service / taskplaner for the daily logins (so it would run in the background), is a tool that installs that allowed to be published here? (Would ask before installation ofc.).

Regards,

Maik8
    keep working on that dude i wanna play the game while not playing it

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OwlHours_@ For This Useful Post:

Maik8 (02-05-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by OwlHours_@ View Post
    keep working on that dude i wanna play the game while not playing it
    I am close to beeing done, but ran into a strange problem that needs a fix.
    If I start my "Daiyl login Service.exe" manually via double-click, it works fine (like intended) but once it is started via the windows task scheduler it just insta-closes without errors / any logs.
    So please be a bit more patient.

Regards,

Maik8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    @[MPGH]Beex could you please mark this as outdated, since you approved the new version already? (Thank you for testing and approving btw.).

Exalt Account Manager v1.3 - The Daily Autologin Update!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234