Thanks

Question Unban R6 account ?

i was banned couple months ago when i used Akosai & RolyNoly's all unlock injector. It worked perfectly for couple weeks then one day i just loaded the game played t hunt and decided to play a qm and on the loading screen of my 1st match, PERMA BANNED for cheating.

Now i bought the game through steam, it has Y4 pass and ruby, emerald skin. now can i unlink all this stuff of current R6 from my steam and delete it and then buy the game again from same steam with different uplay account ?

will it work ? and if it does work then i see quite alot of all unlock save files and all unlock injectors in the forums, are they safe ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Manish Kc View Post
    i was banned couple months ago when i used Akosai & RolyNoly's all unlock injector. It worked perfectly for couple weeks then one day i just loaded the game played t hunt and decided to play a qm and on the loading screen of my 1st match, PERMA BANNED for cheating.

Now i bought the game through steam, it has Y4 pass and ruby, emerald skin. now can i unlink all this stuff of current R6 from my steam and delete it and then buy the game again from same steam with different uplay account ?

will it work ? and if it does work then i see quite alot of all unlock save files and all unlock injectors in the forums, are they safe ?
    It will never work without a bypass smh

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ItzTime View Post
    It will never work without a bypass smh
    Can you name which bypass and how to do?

Thanks
    It will work. You are unbanned if you have a new Account. Rainbow bans you after the 3rd time HWID. So you can get 2 times a ban without worring about your HWIDs. You can play, if you use again other save files for free content, have in ur mind, that in one day, and the day will come a ban will hit you. There was NEVER something fro free in rainbow without getting a Ban. 2 Years ago the same shit was there with "All Skins Unlock" it was for 6 Months save, and then a big banwave hitted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by EXO_EXODUS View Post
    2 Years ago the same shit was there with "All Skins Unlock" it was for 6 Months save, and then a big banwave hitted.
    I don't think you're right about that. The Ban Wave had another reason, as I recall.

Thanks

Lightbulb i need to know that...

6 months ago i got perm banned for using a fucking stupid ass macro... after that i perm removed the game from my steam lib.

so can i just repurchase the game on the same steam account and link it to a new uplay account without getting banned once again?!

is it just the uplay account which is banned? or steam account too?

thanks!

Thanks
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shitgoh View Post
    6 months ago i got perm banned for using a fucking stupid ass macro... after that i perm removed the game from my steam lib.

so can i just repurchase the game on the same steam account and link it to a new uplay account without getting banned once again?!

is it just the uplay account which is banned? or steam account too?

thanks!

I still have the same question

- - - Updated - - -

It will work. You are unbanned if you have a new Account. Rainbow bans you after the 3rd time HWID. So you can get 2 times a ban without worring about your HWIDs. You can play, if you use again other save files for free content, have in ur mind, that in one day, and the day will come a ban will hit you. There was NEVER something fro free in rainbow without getting a Ban. 2 Years ago the same shit was there with "All Skins Unlock" it was for 6 Months save, and then a big banwave hitted.

So i just removed R6 from steam permanently,
    so from this steam acc, can i buy the game again and link with a different uplay account and not get ban ? (i wont use any saves or any things)

and and can i use my friends steam account and play R6 from his account on my pc ?
    Last edited by Manish Kc; 07-24-2020 at 10:15 PM.

Thanks
    You need a new Steam account and a new Uplay account. They added now Steam VAC Bans too.

Thanks
    You need a new Steam account and a new Uplay account. They added now Steam VAC Bans too.
    so my steam acc with new uplay acc wont work ?
    i played lone wolf t hunt from my freinds acc and it was fine