Thanks

Best way to fake a Liveplay with Stopwatch?

Hello everyone ^^

As the title says just wondering if there's a way to fake a Liveplay, I'm an AQN cheat user, so i literally have all the cheats needed Relax-Timewarp-ReplayEditor plus im a quite good player my legit rank is around 60k but i need to do something a bit more insane, so if u know something please let me know, thank u in advance <3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by baboshka View Post
    Hello everyone ^^

As the title says just wondering if there's a way to fake a Liveplay, I'm an AQN cheat user, so i literally have all the cheats needed Relax-Timewarp-ReplayEditor plus im a quite good player my legit rank is around 60k but i need to do something a bit more insane, so if u know something please let me know, thank u in advance <3
    Pretty sure AQN forums have tutorials for liveplays, or at least showcasing best methods for liveplays and their difficulty and effectivness

Thanks
    Click on the grey gear, right at the bottom is the aim assist slider. Crank that shit up, make your liveplay and you will be fine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rumoi View Post
    Click on the grey gear, right at the bottom is the aim assist slider. Crank that shit up, make your liveplay and you will be fine.
    Yeah i did it and everything was great but the only one issue is how am i gonna inject the cheat when i first turn on the pc and also I'll need to get rid of the retry thing when u first inject...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RappeMods View Post
    Pretty sure AQN forums have tutorials for liveplays, or at least showcasing best methods for liveplays and their difficulty and effectivness
    I tried looking them up but there was nothing really useful they were mostly mocking each other in the replies.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by baboshka View Post
    Yeah i did it and everything was great but the only one issue is how am i gonna inject the cheat when i first turn on the pc and also I'll need to get rid of the retry thing when u first inject...
    I have no idea what program you're using, but if you have the source code you could theoretically just make it so the program automatically runs on windows startup and make the console not show up. From there it can just automatically find the beat map and be ready to relax or whatever it does for you. You can also adapt with csgo lan cheating method and if you have a razer mouse you can have a program automatically run as a button is pressed.

Here's an example I made from osu!rx.

You can't even tell the difference without having to go through everything! GL closet cheating (I added the osu!rx to the properties to actually tell the difference so I don't accidentally close a real one. You could easily copy everything about the original one though!)

Last edited by bennyboo123; 07-03-2020 at 05:26 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bennyboo123 For This Useful Post:

baboshka (07-08-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bennyboo123 View Post

I have no idea what program you're using, but if you have the source code you could theoretically just make it so the program automatically runs on windows startup and make the console not show up. From there it can just automatically find the beat map and be ready to relax or whatever it does for you. You can also adapt with csgo lan cheating method and if you have a razer mouse you can have a program automatically run as a button is pressed.

You can't even tell the difference without having to go through everything! GL closet cheating (I added the osu!rx to the properties to actually tell the difference so I don't accidentally close a real one. You could easily copy everything about the original one though!)

holy shit, please marry me ;w;

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Hi benny, where did you get a copy of osu!rx code? ive been looking for it bc i want to personalize it for myself. thx.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by immalurker View Post
    Hi benny, where did you get a copy of osu!rx code? ive been looking for it bc i want to personalize it for myself. thx.
    ****** -> mrflashstudio/osu-rx

azuki is cute

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Talking hmm

bro dont listen to them. relax hack is really easy to spot as fake unless you are perfectly hitting buttons. just use timewarp, record phones screen with stopwatch and slow it down in editing program to your timewarp speed. good luck bro

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wrboio View Post
    bro dont listen to them. relax hack is really easy to spot as fake unless you are perfectly hitting buttons. just use timewarp, record phones screen with stopwatch and slow it down in editing program to your timewarp speed. good luck bro
    the real question is how to slow down it :thinking:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

the real question is WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE REEEEE--

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by andreastampan View Post
    the real question is WHERE IS YOUR SOURCE REEEEE--
    ****** -> mrflashstudio/osu-rx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by wrboio View Post
    Timewarping a live play is so flawed. You can easily fuck something up without noticing and people will see it. If you know how to code you can easily make relax look legit and not have perfect hits. Just randomize the timing between each hit so it isn't a frame perfect hit.
    Last edited by bennyboo123; 08-02-2020 at 06:29 AM.