I recently got interested in game hacking since I don't have anything else to practice my c++ and there is something that is confusing me about memory editing.Lets say I'm trying to change my ammo value(with and external cheat) in CoD mw2 I know that I would have to find a static memory address that holds the ammo for my player and call WriteProccessMemory to write the new bytes into the address. For example, lets say that my ammo address is located at "iw4mp.exe"+0154C010->0x36c(pointer to ammo) I know that I would have to get the base address of the application and add 0x154C010 to it then I would call ReadPAroccessmemory and pass it that value and add the 0x36c to get the pointer. The thing that Im confused about is this https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1127676 in this post the person only includes a hex number so I'm assuming that i would have to add the base address of the application to it to get the correct address, but i already tried it and it doesn't seem to work so could someone explain how I'm supposed to use those addresses. Thank You(I only know how to work with internals at the moment)