Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

What is the most craziest hack/glitch/mod you've ever seen in a video game?

Just curious, there's gotta be some twisted stuff you guys have seen. Some people are heavy modders and got some good hacks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I remember back in the day there were hacks that could crash games in Crossfire. Like you turn it on, everyone freezes and then disconnects from the game and gets sent to server lobby.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    I remember back in the day there were hacks that could crash games in Crossfire. Like you turn it on, everyone freezes and then disconnects from the game and gets sent to server lobby.
    not a crash glitch but remember the box glitch from CF? lmaooo i remember in MM mode excavation, you'd go inside the building where the pile of boxes were, and then glitch into it. you'd be safe from mutants the whole time
    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

Ryuk (08-19-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    not a crash glitch but remember the box glitch from CF? lmaooo i remember in MM mode excavation, you'd go inside the building where the pile of boxes were, and then glitch into it. you'd be safe from mutants the whole time
    Yeah I remember people doing that in Port too. Or people that would duo queue and then body block for one another in Excavation. Felt sooo good to just glitch through or use walk through walls hacks to kill those losers.

Thanks
    Probably this for the game called "Reality"

Thanks
    someone crashing all AUS servers many many moons ago for cod4.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Man crossfire was POPPING years ago. I remember there was this hack that would teleport you from one part of the map to the other. It was fucking insane.

And they would have weekly patches for the hacks, but we had like 10 different people making injectors/hacks every fucking day. It was awesome.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    Man crossfire was POPPING years ago. I remember there was this hack that would teleport you from one part of the map to the other. It was fucking insane.

And they would have weekly patches for the hacks, but we had like 10 different people making injectors/hacks every fucking day. It was awesome.
    Honestly it's a shame Crossfire died out in NA. I honestly think Crossfire is a better CSGO (same gunplay but wayyyy more modes to play) and CSGO is mad popular.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Honestly it's a shame Crossfire died out in NA. I honestly think Crossfire is a better CSGO (same gunplay but wayyyy more modes to play) and CSGO is mad popular.
    Yeah I used to love it. Didnt take much to run and was fun. Became pay to win win those VIP guns though. You had the EBR and shit, but people would rock M4s to show that they have skill. Now its fucking shit with all the VIP guns.

Ghost mode was the funnest fucking thing when you learned to Bhop. Knife 1v1s was FUCKING FUN. Mutant mode was pretty cool too tbh.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yeah I used to love it. Didnt take much to run and was fun. Became pay to win win those VIP guns though. You had the EBR and shit, but people would rock M4s to show that they have skill. Now its fucking shit with all the VIP guns.

Ghost mode was the funnest fucking thing when you learned to Bhop. Knife 1v1s was FUCKING FUN. Mutant mode was pretty cool too tbh.
    I wouldn't say VIP guns were the pay to win thing. From what I remember skinned guns in Crossfire were just better than normal guns from the getgo. Like they'd have increased mag sizes, ever so slightly less recoil/spread, suppressors, etc. VIP just made it so you can flaunt your pay to win status more and get a bunch of extra XP to farm rank. And it's not like you can really compete with the default M16. The discrepancy was even greater in Knife only mode (I had an axe so i played knife only mode a decent amount). Knives were like utter shit compared to any other melee weapon cause like EVERY other melee weapon could right click one shot you even if it hits your torso and the knife could only one shot with a right click headshot. I do remember like Echo 8 being a server/channel where people would go to "play pro" in that they'd do like S&D matches mostly and skinned guns were highly discouraged/banned. Ghost mode was hella fun tho. It truly felt like a game mode where the skill ceiling is increased. As GR, you gotta listen for breathing and footsteps (though you could buy an item to reduce footsteps and breathing lul pay 2 win) and as ghosts you gotta bhop really well.
    Last edited by Bernard; 08-18-2020 at 12:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

I wouldn't say VIP guns were the pay to win thing. From what I remember skinned guns in Crossfire were just better than normal guns from the getgo. Like they'd have increased mag sizes, ever so slightly less recoil/spread, suppressors, etc. VIP just made it so you can flaunt your pay to win status more and get a bunch of extra XP to farm rank. And it's not like you can really compete with the default M16. The discrepancy was even greater in Knife only mode (I had an axe so i played knife only mode a decent amount). Knives were like utter shit compared to any other melee weapon cause like EVERY other melee weapon could right click one shot you even if it hits your torso and the knife could only one shot with a right click headshot. I do remember like Echo 8 being a server/channel where people would go to "play pro" in that they'd do like S&D matches mostly and skinned guns were highly discouraged/banned. Ghost mode was hella fun tho. It truly felt like a game mode where the skill ceiling is increased. As GR, you gotta listen for breathing and footsteps (though you could buy an item to reduce footsteps and breathing lul pay 2 win) and as ghosts you gotta bhop really well.
    Yeah the EBR gave you 5 extra bullets. But the VIPs took it over the top. I was fine with the weapon skins until the vip came and that just seemed crazy how you could have 7 extra fucking bullets.

Body armor, fall damage reduction, etc. made the game crazy pay to win. sad tbh. I wish it hadnt died.

U hear about crossfire 2 tho???
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yeah the EBR gave you 5 extra bullets. But the VIPs took it over the top. I was fine with the weapon skins until the vip came and that just seemed crazy how you could have 7 extra fucking bullets.

Body armor, fall damage reduction, etc. made the game crazy pay to win. sad tbh. I wish it hadnt died.

U hear about crossfire 2 tho???
    Cant find much about Crossfire 2 other than "it's in development". Also if you dunno, they made a drama based off Crossfire. The plot is extremely cringe (its about like a pro gamer or something? Idk didn't pay attention) but the recreations of classic Crossfire maps is fucking PHENOMENAL. Highly recommend seeing it (or at least just the first episode to see the gun fights), just skip through all the drama part and get straight to the gun fights. It's also in I believe chinese btw but there's subtitles for like the first 10 episodes. FYI, I only saw like Episode 1 cause I was too lazy to skip through cringe drama just to see nostalgic gun fight reenactments.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    Probably this for the game called "Reality"
    You do know that these generated gift cards are unchecked and you have to check them with a specific tool after? A very low amount of them actually works,if any. It's definitely not a craziest hack/glitch.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to RespectNF For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Jov (08-18-2020)

Thanks
    call of duty when someone would spawn everyone onto a zombie map on the skybox and then derank everyone and hand everyone trickshot aimbot

THE EYES OF THE DAVESTAPO ARE UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO WE ARE GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE WE GONNA BE

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    While I would say combat arms and crossfire telekill were very interesting I like some of the hacks that were done on maplestory.
    Monolith a skill which was packet injected into your skill list which allowed you to one shot any monster
    Pianus hack which would allow you to infinitely spawn pianus allowing you to level from 110-200 in around 2-3 hours.
    Some of the meso exploits which you just packet injected the box opening packet and it would just give you mesos.
    If I think of anymore ill probably edit my post but these are pretty cool

Premium Member 22/4/16
    Steam Minion 22/12/2017
    OFPS Minion 5/2/2019
    MMO Minion 5/2/2019
    Minion+ 5/2/2019
    Mod 8/11/2020
    Retired 3/10/2022
    22 / Dec 7, 2001

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast