very nice and good

2. The Following User Says Thank You to grisu_YT For This Useful Post:

lokinorr (07-05-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by heanyang View Post
    can it be banned?
    Not actually sure, but its a graphics configuration, not a dll injector or other shit, it changes nothing in-game at all and i've been using it for months, since 2019 actually and still nothing

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grisu_YT View Post
    NICE thx
    very nice and good
    Thank you <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brysonishere View Post
    do these ever get detected??
    I guess not, its a configuration file, not a dll that change the actual properties of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cakedbd View Post
    the fov changes but not the wallhack
    This is strange, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\Paks
    1- Delete pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor.pak, pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor.pak.orig
    2- Go to Dead by daylight's properties on steam, Local files and verify integrity of game files, then try it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noahwebb4149 View Post
    Im not saying anything bad because its his first time doing this stuff, but however he said the wallhack didnt do auras, however the walls were still there for me even though his screen looks mighty different
    hmmm, try to delete pakchunk1-windowsnoeditor.pak and pakchunk1-windowsnoeditor.pak.orig, verify integrity of game files and try it again, and if it stills don't work, try it again but check the ssl bypass box on config installer.
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dead by Daylight\DeadByDaylight\Content\Paks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

It just doesnt work

My fov changes and thats not really I problem, I can change it back to 60 from 96, but the wallhacks just refuse to work

Thanks

This worked for me

I see that many people are facing issues with this so I'll try to help and tell you what worked for me.

1. Delete pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor.pak and also pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor.pak.orig if you have that one.

2. Open steam right-click on Dead By Daylight then click properties, Go to the Local Files tab and click verify integrity of game files and wait for it to finish.

3. Open flynn1's config installer then click uninstall in the bottom right corner.

4. Put the Wallhacks Engine.ini file in this folder: Users\-----\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\Windows NoEditor

5. (SKIP THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CHANGE WALLHACKS DISTANCE) If you wish to change the way the wallhacks work right-click on the Engine.ini and click properties, then uncheck the box that says Read Only and click apply, now just double click the Engine.ini file and go to the line "r.ViewDistanceScale=0.43" I recommend that you go to the first page and see what lokinorr suggests to change it to but you can find what works best for you. When done editing save the edits and then go back to the properties of the Engine.ini file and now check the box that says Read Only, click apply and close that.

6. Go back to Config Installer check the SSL Bypass box in the top left, then click the Choose button and locate the folder specified above ^

7. Click on the Wallhacks Engine.ini then click Open.

8. Click INSTALL CONFIG button in bottom left and wait for it to finish

9. Close the Config Installer and open Dead By Daylight and it should work

I can not guarantee that this will 100% work for you but this worked for me so I thought I would try to help the people having
    Last edited by spiderusthik21; 07-05-2020 at 02:49 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiderusthik21 For This Useful Post:

Inmento (12-13-2020),lokinorr (07-05-2020),theunis69 (07-27-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Lightbulb okay...

i mean is this detected? i know we can get banned for it but is this detected. i understand that we can get reported i just wanna know if they can detect this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderusthik21 View Post
    I see that many people are facing issues with this so I'll try to help and tell you what worked for me.

1. Delete pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor.pak and also pakchunk1-WindowsNoEditor.pak.orig if you have that one.

2. Open steam right-click on Dead By Daylight then click properties, Go to the Local Files tab and click verify integrity of game files and wait for it to finish.

3. Open flynn1's config installer then click uninstall in the bottom right corner.

4. Put the Wallhacks Engine.ini file in this folder: Users\-----\AppData\Local\DeadByDaylight\Saved\Config\Windows NoEditor

5. (SKIP THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO CHANGE WALLHACKS DISTANCE) If you wish to change the way the wallhacks work right-click on the Engine.ini and click properties, then uncheck the box that says Read Only and click apply, now just double click the Engine.ini file and go to the line "r.ViewDistanceScale=0.43" I recommend that you go to the first page and see what lokinorr suggests to change it to but you can find what works best for you. When done editing save the edits and then go back to the properties of the Engine.ini file and now check the box that says Read Only, click apply and close that.

6. Go back to Config Installer check the SSL Bypass box in the top left, then click the Choose button and locate the folder specified above ^

I can not guarantee that this will 100% work for you but this worked for me so I thought I would try to help the people having
    Thank you man, you helped a lot by making this tutorial <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Brysonishere View Post
    i mean is this detected? i know we can get banned for it but is this detected. i understand that we can get reported i just wanna know if they can detect this
    Nope, Neither the EAC or a community manager can detect this. The EAC only makes sure you don't inject something into the game like a dll or some kind of script, and the community manager can only detect super fucked up hacks like speedhack or long hit hacks.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lokinorr For This Useful Post:

Brysonishere (07-09-2020),spiderusthik21 (07-05-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderusthik21 View Post

Thank you, this worked! +1

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ItsCrewzz For This Useful Post:

lokinorr (07-07-2020)

Thanks
    Np, glad it worked!

Thanks
    Can you provide instructions for someone who only wants the FOV change and not the wall hack?

Thanks
    If you want FOV I suggest you use Captain Heroic's config titled "FOV + Jesus - Config 4.0.0" You should be able to easily find it on the first page of the Dead By Daylight forum.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to spiderusthik21 For This Useful Post:

lokinorr (07-07-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Thumbs up Thanks for this one BUT...

In some maps I can't see a lot of obstacles I mean Sometimes there's a fucking bookshelf for example and I can't see it any fix for it?

Thanks
    It does work, but I also do not see quite a lot of objects. I keep bumping into them. I've used values from 0.30 to 0.55.
    I can't change the FOV either, I tried changing the value from 96 to 60 as some others said on this thread, but no luck.

Anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by bnghjghjghhj View Post
    In some maps I can't see a lot of obstacles I mean Sometimes there's a fucking bookshelf for example and I can't see it any fix for it?
    Try changing the value from 0.43 to 0.54

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Quote Originally Posted by lokinorr View Post
    Try changing the value from 0.43 to 0.54
    Thanks for the help my dude I'm using 0.60 rn

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bnghjghjghhj For This Useful Post:

lokinorr (07-08-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Brighter red stain

Anyway to just keep the brighter stain and set the game graphics default?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bnghjghjghhj For This Useful Post:

yujiro2501 (04-19-2023)

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast