Thanks

BTC ENABLED CASHAPP FOR $700 MIDDLEMAN ONLY SPECIFIC

Cashapp must be btc enabled, aged at least 3 months, have transactions already on it, and must have all info tied with the account.

Payment will go to middle man. You will not get the $700 all at once, just in case you try to stay logged in and do some funny shit. You will receive weekly payments of $150. I will cover all fees associated with this transactions, obviously money to me is not an issue, but poor scammers are def a big issue.

Thanks
    It seems as though destiny has brought us together. I actually found this site looking to sell btc enabled cashapp.
    Account is nearly a year old, has several thousand in transactions, both cash and btc in and out. Its one of my personal accounts so I have all the info to it, and there is zero risk of complications. I really need to get $300 for the first draw if possible and I will mail you the cash card for doing so. If you want to reconsider making the whole payment, I will throw in the bank account and debit card attached to it. Ive already got another account verified for myself to use, and I have good reputation on bitify and dread to vouch for my integrity. Poor I may be (bills and bad habits) but a scammer I am not. You can also look me up on facebook and see that in general Im just awesome af. Let me know if we can work something out, I got myself in a bind and really need to move it. Thanks for your time!

Thanks
    mmhmmm, destiny it seems... new accounts.. 1 post...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DarksideInc. View Post
    It seems as though destiny has brought us together. I actually found this site looking to sell btc enabled cashapp.
    Account is nearly a year old, has several thousand in transactions, both cash and btc in and out. Its one of my personal accounts so I have all the info to it, and there is zero risk of complications. I really need to get $300 for the first draw if possible and I will mail you the cash card for doing so. If you want to reconsider making the whole payment, I will throw in the bank account and debit card attached to it. Ive already got another account verified for myself to use, and I have good reputation on bitify and dread to vouch for my integrity. Poor I may be (bills and bad habits) but a scammer I am not. You can also look me up on facebook and see that in general Im just awesome af. Let me know if we can work something out, I got myself in a bind and really need to move it. Thanks for your time!
    Hello, Could you be also my Destiny Please?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarksideInc. View Post
    OH MY GOSH IT REALLY IS DESTINYYYYY...... head ass, my guy terms are nonnegotiable.

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by testsure View Post
    OH MY GOSH IT REALLY IS DESTINYYYYY...... head ass, my guy terms are nonnegotiable.

Fair enough. So does the middleman get the whole payment at once, to pay out weekly? Im still in, because destiny lol. Also Im no sure what head ass means, I may be too old.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HHubs View Post

Im sure there is enough destiny to go around lol. Are you looking for a cashapp account too, or just here to pick on me too? I made myself an easy target I guess, so I get it.

Thanks
    if you need a fresh cashapp with btc enabled let me know. You get full acess plus information.

doesnt have any transaction nor its aged, but a lot cheaper.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Hello @jaybitty, I need Cash-App account

Thanks
    @Talented222, do you still need?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by jayninja83 View Post
    @Talented222, do you still need?
    how are you allowed to have external link on your signature? reported.

Thanks
    hi yes i do have @Talented222

Thanks

Mrs

Quote Originally Posted by xHubaBubax View Post
    please be my destiny and help me with this thanks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Thread will be closed for inactiveness and avoid users post boosting/necro bumping.If you would like to re-open the thread, please send a pm or im to marketplace staff or report the thread to have it opened again.

Middleman 9/13/2016-3/8/17
    LoL Minion 11/5/2016-3/8/17
    Former Staff 3/8/17-12/27/17
    Middleman 12/27/17-06/28/19
    Marketplace Minion 7/1/18-06/28/19
    Minion+ 12/5/18-2/5/19
    Moderator 2/5/19-06/28/19

Former Staff 06/28/19-12/19/20
    Middleman 12/19/20-Current
    Marketplace Minion 2/1/2021-Current
    Minion+ 4/7/2021-12/08/2022

Moderator 2/5/19-08/13/23