Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Fucking sick of Rona

That bitch Rona needs to go. If humans weren't too dumb to coordinate a month long coronavirus stay home and live campaign and enforce strict guidelines to control future outbreaks, we could finally get over this shit storm.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    That bitch Rona needs to go. If humans weren't too dumb to coordinate a month long coronavirus stay home and live campaign and enforce strict guidelines to control future outbreaks, we could finally get over this shit storm.
    Well, knowing how dumb police force and general public is, then it does not comes as a big fucking surprise -- meanwhile, here over at Estonia, people have forgotten what the fuck coronavirus is even, 69 ( ) dead and not a lot of new cases, compare to US which has exploded with 2nd wave.
    Reputation power: 57
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nani View Post

Well, knowing how dumb police force and general public is, then it does not comes as a big fucking surprise -- meanwhile, here over at Estonia, people have forgotten what the fuck coronavirus is even, 69 ( ) dead and not a lot of new cases, compare to US which has exploded with 2nd wave.
    We're still on our first wave sadly

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Agreed but after this shit storm is another storm. https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/06/asia/...FUJ8DJCbvzKThU

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Quote Originally Posted by HALOS117 View Post
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    Agreed but after this shit storm is another storm. https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/06/asia/...FUJ8DJCbvzKThU
    i doubt any new media headline that says something about "new case of x virus" is conclusive, ive seen 20 headlines say the same thing about something else, mad cow outbreak, new covid strain, etc etc its mostly just clickbait articles to fear monger more cpm $$

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by bou View Post

i doubt any new media headline that says something about "new case of x virus" is conclusive, ive seen 20 headlines say the same thing about something else, mad cow outbreak, new covid strain, etc etc its mostly just clickbait articles to fear monger more cpm $$
    now i aint no big city boy but i know them damn buzzards are sick with bird flu watch out for them

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bou View Post

I hope that is just the case

Press "Click Me!" to be redirected to what you want!

Cheap Spotify Upgrades
    Cheap Valorant Points
    25% Steam Gift Cards

Quote Originally Posted by RespectNF View Post
    I received a staff vouch copy for his service,gift card i redeemed is in working order and i didn't face any problems yet. Good luck with selling!
    Glass provided me with a $10 steam gift card code. I redeemed it instantly and it worked perfectly. No need of vpn or anything. Just copy, paste and it works, Thanks again! Big vouch! #BUNNYSQUAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownluna View Post
    VERY GOOD GUY, WENT first with the code, and it just worked like a charm. A very trusted guy indeed and will make future trades with him for sure
    VOUCH COPY FOR GLASS'S SERVICE

I Received Valorant points from Glass almost immediately and it all is working as intended. Thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Seems US may be under "quarantine/lock down" for a while unless we just say fuck it to the case numbers and reopen up everything regardless of cases. How are things looking in other countries? Don't mean cases, but rather return to normal life.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Glass View Post
    Arent people...at least in the US...vaccinated for the bubonic plague? Iirc we already have a vaccine for this.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    Seems US may be under "quarantine/lock down" for a while unless we just say fuck it to the case numbers and reopen up everything regardless of cases. How are things looking in other countries? Don't mean cases, but rather return to normal life.

- - - Updated - - -

Arent people...at least in the US...vaccinated for the bubonic plague? Iirc we already have a vaccine for this.
    Of course we have vaccines for "bubonic" plague.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    It won't go away from just quarantining. It's impossible to get the contact rate low enough to prevent the spread of the virus to the extent where it would just cease to exist. Opening anything up will just repeat in cases rising again, there's no way around it.

It's either

1) Quarantine till vaccine comes out (queue epic economic meltdown, mass suicides, mental illness going through the roof and people losing everything)
    2) Continue reopening shit slowly and re-close until necessary until vaccine comes out. Enforce mask-usage in high density locations and actually get information out there rather than having retarded news outlets like CNN, Fox and other bias networks put out horseshit that is politically motivated. Never imagined a fucking virus being politicized eh.

Side note:
    https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/f...s-for-covid-19

USA sits at #1 in testing with ~35m tests.

The number of people infected worldwide is exponentially higher, just the USA is testing a fuck ton more than any other country.
    Last edited by Gaydow; 07-07-2020 at 02:18 PM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaydow For This Useful Post:

Matthew (07-08-2020),[MPGH]T-800 (07-08-2020)

Thanks
    I feel you man

Thanks
    Why are we spending so much on national security yet we're in dead last in terms of controlling the pandemic and minimizing damage?

Defund the politicians and kill the corporations. Let's go collectivist anarchism.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    It won't go away from just quarantining. It's impossible to get the contact rate low enough to prevent the spread of the virus to the extent where it would just cease to exist. Opening anything up will just repeat in cases rising again, there's no way around it.

It's either

1) Quarantine till vaccine comes out (queue epic economic meltdown, mass suicides, mental illness going through the roof and people losing everything)
    2) Continue reopening shit slowly and re-close until necessary until vaccine comes out. Enforce mask-usage in high density locations and actually get information out there rather than having retarded news outlets like CNN, Fox and other bias networks put out horseshit that is politically motivated. Never imagined a fucking virus being politicized eh.

Side note:

The number of people infected worldwide is exponentially higher, just the USA is testing a fuck ton more than any other country.
    Yeah, but a lot of countries in other parts of the world is lesser the amount compare to the top 5 countries

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

It's either

Side note:

For a first world country we only have 36 million. India is second world at best, and has 10 million. We need tens of millions per day and everyone to enable some sort of tracking app to overcome this shit storm.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    only the one who created it can cause it to go

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast