Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

How to ¢нєαт Online

Just curious how you guys approach online tests if you are planning to cheat. Webcam and mic shall stay on. Asking for a friend.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    During the spring semester, exams were made "open notes" in that you were allowed to Google shit. Theory was students that didn't know the material would waste a bunch of exam time Googling instead of completing the exam in the time frame given. We also had to have webcams on, not mics though because then anyone can ear rape everyone taking the exam (or at least that's how it worked on Zoom). Now if your exam isn't "open notes", then unless they force you to share screens or have some software that turns off all your other applications and internet, then I don't see why you cant just Google shit. In other words, need to know what kind of test it is.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard. View Post
    During the spring semester, exams were made "open notes" in that you were allowed to Google shit. Theory was students that didn't know the material would waste a bunch of exam time Googling instead of completing the exam in the time frame given. We also had to have webcams on, not mics though because then anyone can ear rape everyone taking the exam (or at least that's how it worked on Zoom). Now if your exam isn't "open notes", then unless they force you to share screens or have some software that turns off all your other applications and internet, then I don't see why you cant just Google shit. In other words, need to know what kind of test it is.
    The exams will probably be math related. And usually what they do is send the questions and then you basically don't touch the pc and work it out on pen and paper. After the exam , they give you like 10-15min to upload it to the drive which they later on checked. I guess I got a bit anxious as I don't usually cheat so thought it was a good idea to ask for suggestions from students who know how to.

Thanks
    Depending on what software your school is using, jumping off tabs may be tracked by the website. Obviously the software cannot check what you're doing on your other tabs or the computer itself unless you're screen-recording.

Dual monitors maybe? With a cheat-sheet loaded up on it already.

Regardless, they may crack down hard on cheating because everything is online atm. I definitely would not recommend it, not trying to virtue signal here.

Thanks
    phone on your crotch idfk

2nd monitor?

can't be that hard dude.

MPGH History
    05/04/2015
    Premium
    27/09/2017
    Cock Sucker
    10/01/2018 - 23/08/2018
    Premium Seller
    10/03/2018
    News Force
    14/05/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Translator
    01/09/2018 - idfk
    Publicist - Wiki Management
    30/10/2019 - oof
    Middleman
    05/09/2020 - 09/01/2021
    Cock Sucker
    20/10/2020 - 20/11/2020
    Former Staff
    09/01/2021

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    what if u run their shitty app on a VM?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If it's math related, you could just print out formulas or handy concepts/theorems you might need. If you can't find a better way of cheating, having some kind of reference material you can look at helps a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
    Just curious how you guys approach online tests if you are planning to cheat. Webcam and mic shall stay on. Asking for a friend.
    are you talking about proctored online exams, my college requires you to do a full scan of the room and you must be in camera view for the whole exam and no use of phone or any other devices with screen record,

uhhhh i have a 2 pc setup so my laptop is on the center of my table and the monitors are just out of view but ive never used it to cheat, idk, dont think its worth it especially since thats on file

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bou View Post

are you talking about proctored online exams, my college requires you to do a full scan of the room and you must be in camera view for the whole exam and no use of phone or any other devices with screen record,

uhhhh i have a 2 pc setup so my laptop is on the center of my table and the monitors are just out of view but ive never used it to cheat, idk, dont think its worth it especially since thats on file

Well to be honest, they don't go that hard on us. Simply they ask for the cam to be open the whole time as well as microphone. My college is one of the only few in the country which actually continued the online lessons and is actually doing exams, the rest gave out holidays. So they are just making rules as they go.

Thankfully I did come up with a way to cheat which works out quite well thankfully .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

boy (07-07-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
    Thankfully I did come up with a way to cheat which works out quite well thankfully .
    what'd you end up doing? pm if u dont wanna leak but i doubt colleges scour forums

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bou View Post

what'd you end up doing? pm if u dont wanna leak but i doubt colleges scour forums
    Nothing fancy lol. As I said previously, this system is just new here so it isn't as well thought like in US. We aren't required to scan our room or anything.
    We have to be on call on all times and the mic shall be open, that is it. Also pretty sure we aren't allowed to touch the PC/keyboard usually during the exam (exam first few min so they can see I am entering/finishing).

Since it is not that well thought, coming up with a solution wasn't hard.
    Since my mic has to be open let's say during google during the google meet, my mate will be sitting next to me. I'll be lowering/muting the input value of the microphone so it looks like my mic is open in the call but basically not taking in any noise .I'll be sending him the questions through WhatsApp web and he'll basically print it out next to me, with a quick manuever replace the papers I am holding and taking his. Simply, but effective at least in my case.

There were few more ideas I got as back up, but this is probably what I'll be going with.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hentai For This Useful Post:

boy (07-08-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Use a vm and screenshare the browser only.