Thread: CHANGING EMAIL

Thanks

Red face CHANGING EMAIL

Hello guys , i'd like to address a problem i've got and i'd like to also discuss it with whoever could provide help with it . Its been about 4 years now that i've purchased an account from a guy . The problem is i bought it with only id/pw and the creation date (which i validated through the ribbons but when he sold it to me , he didnt remember the password of the email that is currently registered under my account or the security Q&A . Since the verification came out i'd really like to verify my account due to the USP being given as a reward + the ribbon (I'm a ribbon hunter) . The problem is , i've sent over 15-20 tickets including current registered email , previous names of the account , creation date , (security Q&A i always have tried to put random things in it ) and random date of birth . In addition to all these , i've sent transaction ID's over 1.000$ which i thought would actually help me change the email but i've come to realise the fact that without the Security Q&A i might never be able to verify it . So here i am , asking for any ideas or help to solve my problem . Any help would be greatly appreciated !!
    Last edited by kappapride69; 07-09-2020 at 05:34 AM.