Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

(2020) HOW TO CREATE A NEW OSU ACCOUNT AFTER RESTRICTION (and how to stay undetected)

Hi there everybody. My name is Braeden and in this short guide im going to teach everybody the best and only way in 2020 to create a new osu account when your old ones get banned and you can no longer create new ones. Just follow these simple steps and youll be set.
    Some programs you'll need: HWID Changer, MAC Address Changer, CCleaner, Hard Disk Serial Changer, Osu Relife by hq-af, File shredder (See Bottom of page)

Step 1. Removing some osu files; Now you might think that you know how to do this properly however this step is important now you're going to want to open run (Windows Key + R) and type in %appdata% and hit enter. locate the osu folder and shred it using the file shredder provided or if you want to be a little less safe just delete the folder. After that open Run again and type in C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\osu! and shred osu!.username.cfg, scores.db, osu!.cfg and osu!.db. after that move on to step 2

Step 2. Clearing your temp and prefetch; This step is not as important as the others but occasionally osu stores files in your temp and prefetch folders. to access these folders you can open run (Windows key + R) and type in %temp% and just delete all of it and to access prefetch by opening run once again and going to "prefetch". a Prefetch file which contains information about the files loaded by the application is created by Windows operating system. The information in the Prefetch file is used for optimizing the loading time of the application in the next time that you run it which means you can go ahead and delete it if you dont mind configuring some things again. So now that youve cleared your temp and prefetch we can go ahead and move on to step 3.

Step 3. Uninstalling osu; This step is pretty simple really however I do recommend using a program specifically to uninstall it like CCleaner / Advanced system care ultimate. If you would rather use CCleaner or Advanced systemcare press Windows Key + R and then type in appwiz.cpl (hit enter). Find osu! and uninstall it. There isn't really much to this step as it's pretty self explanatory so. Moving on to step 4

Step 4. Clear your browsing data. But first if you have a password saved for the osu.ppy.sh website i'd recommend removing it just to be safe. Once done open up CCleaner and locate applications. Now check off everything EXCEPT for saved passwords (I am NOT responsible if you delete all your passwords). After this go to the registry cleaner : Select every item and click scan for issues (the reason this is important is because osu creates registry edits for the file extensions osr, osz, osk so its good just to make sure you get rid of those once osu! is uninstalled.

Step 5. Change (Spoof) your HWID; This step is vital to this entire process and you're going to need to do it if you want to get unbanned.
    - Open up the HWID Changer v7 provided at the bottom and then tick off the first and last box. once youve done that hit Generate random a couple times then click Change both and exit.

Step 6. Changing the MAC Address of your computer; I have provided a MAC Address spoofer at the bottom of the page and this one is pretty simple you just install TMAC v6.07 Select the wifi adapter you use at the top. Hit Generate random and then click change now.

Step 7. Hard Disk Serial Number ( MOST IMPORTANT STEP ) I tried every other step above together and they WILL NOT work without this.

Open up Hard Disk Serial changer as administrator. The serial ID displayed is the one you currently have. All you wanna do is change the last 2 Numbers/ Letters to another digit or letter in the alphabet. For example if yours is 4C32-81DE change the last two digits to FA (they can only be hexadecimal so 0-9 or A-F. Once complete click change.

Step 8. Restart. Just to make sure everything is working okay restart your PC and make sure your browser history is cleared etc.

Step 9. Downloading a good vpn. I use NordVPN

Step 10. Install osu relife by hq-af (pretty simple step just download the file i have provided at the bottom of the page) install osu-relife and right after you install close it and re-open it. Add the profile name you're going to use then click random and click save/load

Step 10. Creating the account; Now, we get to the good part. Creating that fresh osu account. go to osu.ppy.sh and click download. Once youve downloaded osu! just create the new account corresponding with the username you just put into osu relife just to be sure. Once the account is created youre good to go! all you have to do after this is make sure you have a vpn on and follow the guide to staying unbanned below vvvv

(IMPORTANT) How to stay unbanned. big thanks to gutgutgut he made a good guide to staying unbanned so i'm going to be using some of his points in this guide.
    - Use a file pumper to make the cheat file you're using bigger to make it look more legit. If there's an option change the window title to something like Minecraft or just another EXE file that would be commonly run while playing osu. maybe obs would also work.
    - You want to make it seem like you're a legit new player. You want to replicate a normal progressing person in osu. The limit is as follows
    No more than 50 PP in the first 24 hours
    No more than 100 From hour 24-48
    48-72 No more than 250 but thats a big push so really try to contain it.

If you're dying to play some really good high star maps to get better play some unranked ones from bloodca*****m/osu and filter unranked maps OR you can go into the osu! editor and delete like 1 note and hit save and it'll become an unranked map.

hopefully this guide was helpful I made sure to make it as extensive and as detailed as I could. If anyone has questions please feel free to comment

Just search up CCleaner download
    Last edited by Ally; 07-17-2020 at 04:26 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tropiqalcc For This Useful Post:

Accalt (07-17-2020),drakosa123123 (07-17-2020),InterSity (07-20-2020),Unitum (07-17-2020)

Thanks

uhm

I just gave up on trying for another account and after like 6 months created a new account and i just play on it now

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lmaoimbad1 For This Useful Post:

tropiqalcc (07-17-2020)

Thanks

Not working

i literally did every step you said and got banned in 6 minutes lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    why type in this stupid fucking unreadable color

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to epicgamer1234 For This Useful Post:

lolpitbull (07-07-2021),luid (11-13-2020),schwappi (07-31-2020),smug1 (06-17-2021),SomeoneNamedSomeone (12-04-2020),tropiqalcc (07-23-2020)

Thanks

Thank you!

I did all of the steps and I haven't got banned (yet)! Also you should attach some of the programs used in the process, as you mentioned it several times in your tutorial. It isn't impossible to just google everything but for most people it is was more convenient!

Thank you again for your help!

Thanks
    And if I just play unapproved maps, will I get banned?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by InterSity View Post
    I did all of the steps and I haven't got banned (yet)! Also you should attach some of the programs used in the process, as you mentioned it several times in your tutorial. It isn't impossible to just google everything but for most people it is was more convenient!

Thank you again for your help!
    Hey there. I did provide all the files at the bottom however the post hasnt been approved yet sorry for the inconvenience

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meoeoeoe View Post
    i literally did every step you said and got banned in 6 minutes lol
    Were you using osu-relife and connected to a vpn?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by m9isnuk714 View Post
    And if I just play unapproved maps, will I get banned?
    You will not get banned since you wont be gaining any pp

Thanks

DON'T USE

don't use this tutorial because osu-relife is detected by flag in client

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by malware1488 View Post
    don't use this tutorial because osu-relife is detected by flag in client
    Been playing with it on multiple accounts not banned on one of them.

Thanks

Software

Hi. Thanks for the Tutorial but where are the programs you told in your thread?

Thanks

Disk Serial Number

Ok this is a warning! Be REALLY CAREFUL changing your Disk Serial Number cause It can fuck up your pc screen and just make it blanked!