Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    thank you very much!

Thanks
    Still working? Or detected?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Regor22 View Post
    Still working? Or detected?
    works but SSL bypass is detected making this tool useless since you need to grab cookie prior in order the inject your profile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    My DBD got perma-ban on (23 March), all I injected was 22 items on each survivor, 100k blood point and 100k shards (last December),

I have never use any serious hack such as wall hack, speed hack or crawling hack, but I still got permanent ban without any warning.

Even if I have spent so much money to buy ALL the DLCs (calculate the cost yourself) and spent 2000+ hours playing it...

I hope someone can teach or share us how to spoof our Hardware ID (HWID) so that we can play it once again.

(Is VPN needed to change our IP address to skip such ban?)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPsionic View Post
    My DBD got perma-ban on (23 March), all I injected was 22 items on each survivor, 100k blood point and 100k shards (last December),

I have never use any serious hack such as wall hack, speed hack or crawling hack, but I still got permanent ban without any warning.

Even if I have spent so much money to buy ALL the DLCs (calculate the cost yourself) and spent 2000+ hours playing it...

I hope someone can teach or share us how to spoof our Hardware ID (HWID) so that we can play it once again.

If its ur first/second ban you dont need to spoof hwid just buy a new account. EAC doesnt do IP bans afaik. Dont cheat on any new accounts for now, wait for the banwave to finish.
    Also, you cant be suprised that they permabanned you with no warning. Their EULA says that modifying your savefile is grounds for a perma ban.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperMarioBread For This Useful Post:

MrPsionic (03-23-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarioBread View Post
    If its ur first/second ban you dont need to spoof hwid just buy a new account. EAC doesnt do IP bans afaik. Dont cheat on any new accounts for now, wait for the banwave to finish.
    Also, you cant be suprised that they permabanned you with no warning. Their EULA says that modifying your savefile is grounds for a perma ban.
    I thought adding in-game item and skipping the tiresome bloodpoint farming is fine.
    because they are much more severe hackers out there who use speed hack, wall hack, instant escape hack etc but they seems to immune to any ban.

Thanks for the info though, I found it useful.
    So does that mean that I can just create a new steam account and buy a new DBD to continue to play it?

Regardless,
    I think I will quit DBD for 1 year for now, until my next Birthday (25 March 2022)
    Last edited by MrPsionic; 03-23-2021 at 11:54 AM. Reason: update

Thanks
    Ya if it wasnt your third ban or higher then you can just get a new account for $6 and continue to play. Also the devs have an incentive to ban you because if youre hacking shards its direct DLC revenue loss for them and if youre hacking saves then you have obtained perks that otherwise would be locked behind a paid DLC, so theyre also losing money that way.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SuperMarioBread For This Useful Post:

poopydoopy2019 (03-24-2021)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMarioBread View Post
    Ya if it wasnt your third ban or higher then you can just get a new account for $6 and continue to play. Also the devs have an incentive to ban you because if youre hacking shards its direct DLC revenue loss for them and if youre hacking saves then you have obtained perks that otherwise would be locked behind a paid DLC, so theyre also losing money that way.
    This is my first ban but It was stated as permanent ban, therefore I am not sure whether creating a new account will work as HWID ban will still strike on my laptop.

see screenshot:
    https://ibb.co/bd0X5HL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This is my first ban but It was stated as permanent ban, therefore I am not sure whether creating a new account will work as HWID ban will still strike on my laptop.

see screenshot:
    https://ibb.co/bd0X5HL
    You got a VAC/EAC ban on that account, you can use a new account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by flynn1 View Post

Description:
    A simple save editor that allows you to easily modify, add, delete the things you want in your save file. LiteDB is used to store items, which makes it easy to expand the base without compiling the program.There is no obfuscation, you can easily see the code in dnSpy and change it for yourself.

Features:
    - intuitive interface
    - visual json code editor
    - drag&drop input files

Additional screenshots:

[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/YpEkTER.png[/IMG

VirusTotal:
    https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file-...Mg==/detection
    Jotti
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/filescanjob/3vzvxrnfri

Updated to the DBD 4.4.0

- added new addons & perks
    - added new survivor and killer

Please Update for 4.6.0 @flynn1 =)

I need new perks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Bro, first of all. I am really sorry for you. But I can tell you why you got banned.

So, you said you used items blood points cheat. All of that is perfectly fine as I know. BUT shards are not fine at all because Behaviour has updated their system so that every game/round you play has a ID called Kraken-ID and in order to get shards. The cheat you use to get shards simulates games/rounds where you have all things Perfect like hunting on perfect 8k bloodpoints sacrifice on perfect and all that other stuff, so you get normal Player levels (the one where you can also get prestiges called "Devotion") . And the cheat sadly can't create Kraken-ID's as they come from Behaviours system themselves. So there is no Kraken-ID to verify that you actually played that rounds where you got everything perfect. The system sees that and then bans you ofcourse. So it was your fault because here on this forum, multiple people already said that all shard cheats are unsafe/detected right now.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Umut1303 For This Useful Post:

rachelbarry (03-30-2021)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Umut1303 View Post
    Bro, first of all. I am really sorry for you. But I can tell you why you got banned.

So, you said you used items blood points cheat. All of that is perfectly fine as I know. BUT shards are not fine at all because Behaviour has updated their system so that every game/round you play has a ID called Kraken-ID and in order to get shards. The cheat you use to get shards simulates games/rounds where you have all things Perfect like hunting on perfect 8k bloodpoints sacrifice on perfect and all that other stuff, so you get normal Player levels (the one where you can also get prestiges called "Devotion") . And the cheat sadly can't create Kraken-ID's as they come from Behaviours system themselves. So there is no Kraken-ID to verify that you actually played that rounds where you got everything perfect. The system sees that and then bans you ofcourse. So it was your fault because here on this forum, multiple people already said that all shard cheats are unsafe/detected right now.
    So if i edit perks, itens and bp are less risk to take a ban then shards?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    So is there no other easy way of getting the cookie you need? I hope that other tool gets updated as i cant figure out fiddler as i just keep screwing it up =\

Thanks
    Anyone wanna post instructions on grabbing cookies?<3

Thanks

help?

can anyone help with editing profile for new survivor and killer perks? I'm not sure what lines I need to be adding in the save editor

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast