Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Cool How to use HQOSU in 2020 (RELAX, TIMEWARP, AR CHANGER, HD,FL REMOVER)

So, first of all download hqosu-legacy branch from ****** - https://******.com/xxCherry/hqosu-legacy and unpack it into a folder.

Now, the next thing you need to do is download this dll https://www.dllme.com/dll/files/disc ord-rpc_dll.html (copy the link and remove the space)and put it inside your osu! folder.

After that, run hqosu.Loader.exe and specify your osu! folder if needed.

You are almost done. Now, if you want to play on bancho, you need to go into config.ini file (open as notepad) inside hqosu folder and do the following -
    Scroll down and change Internal version, and the osu version to the latest one.
    This is how it should look like.

[Cherry Stuff]
    osu! version=20200724
    Internal Version(number after dot)=4

So if, The latest stable version says Stable 20200724.4, then the osu version will be 20200724 and internal version will be 4

To find out, which version is the latest go to https://osu.ppy.sh/home/changelog and check stable.

Now, every time you want to turn on osu, do it from hqosu loader, or else you will have to put the dll inside the osu folder again.
    Thats all! Happy cheating.

Configuring hqosu is really simple and i hope i dont need to explain it to you, but for newbies you need to launch hqosu loader and after doing it, dont close the black box (CMD) if you want to change something, go to hqosu folder and open config.ini file with notepad. Now, relax is turned on by default. If you want timewarp, then Change SpeedHack to ON, and change the speedmultiplier to your favor. FOR EXAMPLE 0,4 you can also make it faster if you want.
    For AR HACK Change armod to ON and approachrate to your favor. for example 4.
    For FLASHLIGHT HACK change unmod to ON and hidden and flashlightremover to ON.
    Thats all. Good luck.

I dont know about the detection of the hack. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wrboio For This Useful Post:

KqlyLegit (07-27-2020),uncannycsgo (07-28-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Also, the default relax config is the LEGIT config. if you want to go full alt change SwapKeyIfLessThan to 10000.
    If you want the config that can SS Waltz of the irish streams with dt, copy paste this.
    Keep in mind if you want to cheat without getting caught, DONT use this config. The UR of this config is less than 3, which is blatant.

[Relax=ON]
    PrimaryKey=K1
    SecondaryKey=K2
    SwapKeyIfLessThan=10000
    Offset=0
    DoubleDelayKey=F11
    DoubleDelayOffset=100
    HitRaduisScalar=1
    SaveMe=OFF
    SaveMeMaxTeleport=30
    MissRadius=50
    MissRadiusPercent=80
    KeyUpMinDelay=0
    KeyUpMaxDelay=0
    SliderMinOffset=-0
    SliderMaxOffset=0
    SpinnerMinOffset=-0
    SpinnerMaxOffset=0
    HoldConsecutiveSpinnersIfLessThan=1000

- - - Updated - - -

Also remember! The client is too old to make a new account inside it, for that you need to go to your osu! destination and run osu, create a new account under same HWID and IP, close out, put the dll back inside the osu destination (it somehow removes after you turn osu! on) and run hqosu, and log in. EVERYTHING should be working fine now.
    Last edited by wrboio; 07-28-2020 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This client is almost useless since you'll fail almost everything, Dunno why but its probably because the new versions have a lot of changes in the code or it just got patched, even with everything off you cant hit shit, anyways at some point it will eventually die.

Simply I do not recommend using it, you will have more misses than playing vanilla.

ー>>If it isn't blatant then keep it up.<<ー

HOT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    what the fuck do you mean by you will fail almost everything? relax works perfectly, even better than osu!rx (it hits waltz of the irish dt streams)
    not to say the hack has features like timewarp, if you need to. but relax on it is completely fine, what do you mean by failing almost everything?
    not to say that hidden remover, flashlight remover and ar changer work perfectly fine and even better than osu!enlighten.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by wrboio View Post
    what the fuck do you mean by you will fail almost everything? relax works perfectly, even better than osu!rx (it hits waltz of the irish dt streams)
    not to say the hack has features like timewarp, if you need to. but relax on it is completely fine, what do you mean by failing almost everything?
    not to say that hidden remover, flashlight remover and ar changer work perfectly fine and even better than osu!enlighten.
    well, if you're into sado masochism then sure, you can use hq just fine

azuki is cute

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wrboio View Post
    yeah hqosu fails alot now, sometimes it wont even tap a note i used this cheat up to 5 digits below 20k now i mainly use osu!rx

Thanks

I have an issue

I don't have a file named config.ini in the hqosu,not even a single folder that is openable with bloc notes or notepad etc...

Help me please >////<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by fdkn,fhhsdk View Post
    I don't have a file named config.ini in the hqosu,not even a single folder that is openable with bloc notes or notepad etc...

Help me please >////<
    first you have to unpack it into a folder. then run hqosu loader and choose your osu! destination
    and after you open osu with hqosu loader it should create an config.ini file

- - - Updated - - -

[Relax=ON]
    PrimaryKey=K1
    SecondaryKey=K2
    SwapKeyIfLessThan=100
    Offset=0
    DoubleDelayKey=Space
    DoubleDelayOffset=100
    HitRaduisScalar=0,9
    SaveMe=ON
    SaveMeMaxTeleport=30
    MissRadius=50
    MissRadiusPercent=80
    KeyUpMinDelay=50
    KeyUpMaxDelay=80
    SliderMinOffset=-10
    SliderMaxOffset=20
    SpinnerMinOffset=-50
    SpinnerMaxOffset=100
    HoldConsecutiveSpinnersIfLessThan=1000

this config nearly never misses. it isnt fine for waltz of the irish streams and probs wont do too well at anything above 300bpm, but it does the job. does work great

Thanks
    i downloaded the hqosu loader and whenever i open the loader and put my osu path, it opens osu updater then says "osu is up-to-date" and closes then launches osu, after the osu updater closes the cmd closes after it, how can i fix this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Isn't HQ!Osu detected?

Thanks
    This cheat is detected by ppy. When u join bancho, client sends to peppy that u using it. Just try sniff traffic and you will see.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    [IMG]https://images-ext-2.*******app.net/external/z3VBell3NACDUKB37DpQn2TKYn7bzk34kLEovAqLZ04/https/onii-chan-please.come-inside.me/2020-06-04_18-27-55.png[/IMG]
    hq is detected

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The .dll file doesnt exist on site you cant download it anymore. Replace link please.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neexx For This Useful Post:

-Griffin- (09-07-2020),LynX72 (09-15-2020)

Thanks

Exclamation :0

it says that the second link doesnt exist