Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Cool SIMPLEST guide to making a new account after being banned or multiaccounting

So, you are probably here because you got banned or wanna create a new account. Dont worry, the process is really really simple.

1. Download osu!relife and install it. https://******.com/hq-af/osu-relife/releases/tag/v0.4 (click on osu!relife setup)

2. Run osu!relife. (incase it wasnt enabled by default. If it says osu!relife is already enabled, click no)

3. Go to https://protonvpn.com/free-vpn select free plan, register, install protonvpn and you have 7 days free premium (which you can endlessly have by making new accounts) The reason why protonvpn is the best choice is because protonvpn has a ton of servers to choose from.)

4. Run protonvpn client and sign up. You have 7 days free premium, you can endlessly have it by registering again after 7 days over and over. Now,
    I reccomend choosing a server in your country, in order for the vpn to be rather quick. (so if you live in europe, dont choose africa servers or your connection will be really really slow)

5. Now, remember which server you used. In case you used AR#11 , from now on you use AR#11 when playing osu

6. All you now have to do is connect to the VPN, Run osu and do the following. You should be greeted with osu!relife, now click on the plus icon and
    name the profile anything you want. for example if your username is proplayer, name it proplayer or anything you want.

7. Now choose your profile from the list, Click on random and now click on Load\Save. Remember to not change your HWID, because you will need to
    verify your account again.

8. Create a new account from the osu!client. DONE

In case you got banned again and want to make a new account, open osu, erase your username\password and uncheck remember my username\password, delete osu!db and open osu again. Remember to make a new profile and change your HWID!

Thats all. Good luck on multiaccounting.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Next time instead of linking my ******, consider uploading the files to the website by yourself so your post doesn't get deleted. (outside links)
    I like fruits!
    Enjoy your life, you don't know how short it might be~

Ech maachen just dës Idioten :^)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    isn't relife detected?

azuki is cute

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
    Next time instead of linking my ******, consider uploading the files to the website by yourself so your post doesn't get deleted. (outside links)
    My bad my bad. but i dont have time to wait for the approval..

Quote Originally Posted by mrflashstudio View Post
    isn't relife detected?
    What do you mean by relife detected? Ive been using it on my main account for 1 year, and it still is not banned.
    And also, peppy moved most of detection to server side, which means that you cant really get banned for even using hqosu nowadays.

Thanks

you're lucky

Quote Originally Posted by wrboio View Post

What do you mean by relife detected? Ive been using it on my main account for 1 year, and it still is not banned.
    And also, peppy moved most of detection to server side, which means that you cant really get banned for even using hqosu nowadays.
    my 2 cheating accounts got restricted in a span of 4 months the other day(i used relife + vpn). when i asked support why, they said i'm restricted due to multiple account/sharing. i'm using relife for my 3rd cheating account now. don't know when they'll accuse me again
    Last edited by darkshadowz; 07-29-2020 at 06:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by wrboio View Post

stop spreading bullshit, both hq and relife is detected on latest stable build, you CAN'T move that kind of detection to server side.

code snippets of deobfuscated stable 20200724.4 build:

relife detection logic:

hqosu detection logic:

your account WILL be flagged for using this and WILL eventually get banned.

azuki is cute

Thanks
    Dude I got banned after 10 mins after I created a new account lol I don't think your method works. Or is it only me being unlucky?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by pontiff View Post
    Dude I got banned after 10 mins after I created a new account lol I don't think your method works. Or is it only me being unlucky?
    New accounts have to get under a certain amount of PP in a certain amount of time. You basically have to play like you're new and get very low PP scores and slowly increase it.