Thanks

Best and safe of all banks accounts to use with PayPal

Hello I have a question. I will start with the fact that PayPal is available in my country but doesn't support most of our banks. That's the reason that I didn't use PayPal all these years.

Lately I was thinking about the option to get a bank account remotely outside of my country end use it online to create a PayPal account with my real name and ID.

I read somewhere about payoneer service US virtual bank account that I can run from my country and use the physical credit card they give to withdraw the money. But then I also read that PayPal doesn't always accept this kind of Banks and can limit to my account.

So that's the question, can you recommend me with your experience, for the best bank account and service I can remotely to use a legit PayPal account. Any suggestion or warning will be helpful. Thanks

Thanks
    Any suggestions friends