Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

RIP To Ahmad's Family p.2

My dad made a joke about this yesterday that I didn't understand til right-now. Twas' in Arabic and apparently his joking poker face is better than mine. Also arabs yell when they talk, and (yell^2) when they need you.

Dad: "AHMAD!!!!!! AHMAD COME HERE! COME HERE! COME SEE!"
    Ahmad *Ahmad sprints to living room cause that's where hookah is and dad hookah all day* *Sees him just sitting in his chair chilling watching ARAB TV and it was like riots and smoke and shit*
    Ahmad: "What?! What?! Whats wrong?! Oh whats going on and where is this? Why are they rioting???"

Dad: "BIG BOOM on the docks of Beirut.. Yes Corona virus BOOMED very bad now over there."

Ahmad: *now sees ARAB TV NEWS switch from just riots and light smoke to a mushroom cloud and Ahmad gets confused trying to form a question*
    Ahmad: "Is that a explosion? I thought you said a huge rise in corona.. Wait so why would they be rio---"

*Ahmad gives up and
    just goes to room and makes a quick peak at dad sitting there in his chair, continuing to smoke hookah which to this day I still don't know if he was BARELY smirking with the hookah tip in his mouth.*

My dad made a joke about this yesterday that I didn't understand til right-now. Twas' in Arabic and apparently his joking poker face is better than mine. Also arabs yell when they talk, and (yell^2) when they need you.

Dad: "AHMAD!!!!!! AHMAD COME HERE! COME HERE! COME SEE!"
    Ahmad *Ahmad sprints to living room cause that's where hookah is and dad hookah all day* *Sees him just sitting in his chair chilling watching ARAB TV and it was like riots and smoke and shit*
    Ahmad: "What?! What?! Whats wrong?! Oh whats going on and where is this? Why are they rioting???"

Dad: "BIG BOOM on the docks of Beirut.. Yes Corona virus BOOMED very bad now over there."

Ahmad: *now sees ARAB TV NEWS switch from just riots and light smoke to a mushroom cloud and Ahmad gets confused trying to form a question*
    Ahmad: "Is that a explosion? I thought you said a huge rise in corona.. Wait so why would they be rio---"

*Ahmad gives up and
    just goes to room and makes a quick peak at dad sitting there in his chair, continuing to smoke hookah which to this day I still don't know if he was BARELY smirking with the hookah tip in his mouth.*

@Alex
    Last edited by Ahmad; 08-04-2020 at 04:24 PM.
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    wdym malphite did 9/11