Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Clowntown, Wisconsin

So some 17 year old who was part of some militia thought he was playing COD and has a license to kill people. Killed two people and injured one or more people.

This comes after a cop shoots a black man in the back while he tries to resist arrest.

Alt-right opinions?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...olice-shooting

Link includes video of militia man shooting people. Personally wouldn't try to rush an armed individual while I'm unarmed. Asking to die.

As for Jacob Blake

Facts/Thoughts:

Kenosha police responded to a 9-1-1 call in which the dispatcher "reported that a complainant said Blake wasn't supposed to be there, and that he had taken the complainant's keys and refused to give them back". According to a witness, Blake had pulled his car up near "six or seven women shouting at each other on the sidewalk" and "Blake did not say anything to the women". Blake's attorney, Benjamin Crump, said Blake "was attempting to de-escalate a fight between two other people when officers arrived at the scene", and that Blake tried to enter his vehicle to check on his three sons inside.
    I am sooooo confused as to wtf is going on. So someone called saying he took their keys and wouldn't give them back? But he also didnt say anything to any of the women? But also was attempting to de-escalate a fight? What the fuck is going on?? Also tried to enter his vehicle to check on his three sons inside. WHAT? Hello? You're being stopped by police. I'm sorry officer, I'm too busy to be stopped right now. I have to go check on the kids. What?

Officers attempted to subdue Blake, and tased him. A bystander who recorded a video of the incident heard police yelling "drop the knife", and also said, "I didn't see any weapons in his hands, he wasn't being violent". Other reports said Blake was unarmed. After an initial scuffle, Blake got away and walked to the driver side of his vehicle followed by two officers with guns drawn. The closest officer tried to grab Blake, and when Blake opened the door and leaned in, that officer grabbed him and fired at least seven shots into Blake's back. Crump said Blake was hit by four of the seven bullets. The Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul held a press conference on August 26, 2020 to say that a knife was recovered on the driver's side floorboard of Blake's vehicle, and Blake admitted to investigators that he had a knife."
    Well, officers knew he was armed with at least a knife. It's also Wisconsin, an open carry state, so if I was an officer in this situation and I saw someone reaching into their car, I'd be sweatin. Tons of guns = cops more worried about people being armed with guns = more cops shooting people thinkin they got guns. Wonder if the AG will charge the officer with anything. This is a "imma reserve my judgement" kinda case.
    Last edited by Bernard; 08-26-2020 at 09:38 PM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    https://www.npr.org/sections/live-up...olice-shooting

Link includes video of militia man shooting people. Personally wouldn't try to rush an armed individual while I'm unarmed. Asking to die.
    uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what laws give them to use lethal force to protect someone else's property?

as a property owner I have the right to protect my own property. I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT ANYONE ELSE'S PROPERTY

those clowns were there to kill people and get away with it.

As for Jacob Blake

Well, officers knew he was armed with at least a knife. It's also Wisconsin, an open carry state, so if I was an officer in this situation and I saw someone reaching into their car, I'd be sweatin. Tons of guns = cops more worried about people being armed with guns = more cops shooting people thinkin they got guns. Wonder if the AG will charge the officer with anything. This is a "imma reserve my judgement" kinda case.
    he was literally walking away from the cops, they drew a gun on him for whatever reason and shot him in the back

if he had a knife on him, doesn't justify anything

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

as a property owner I have the right to protect my own property. I DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT ANYONE ELSE'S PROPERTY

he was literally walking away from the cops, they drew a gun on him for whatever reason and shot him in the back

Oh I'm not saying the militia guy didn't break any laws. Definitely did. I'm just saying I don't fuck with strangers with guns.

As for Jacob Blake, I believe police are allowed to shoot individuals who they believed were a lethal threat. I see this case as a bit gray. Police had knowledge that he had a knife. Maybe that's probable cause to believe he could possibly be armed with other weapons and they thought that he was going to his car to get a gun? The fact that they waited till he reached/went into his car before shooting makes me think that maybe they thought he was getting something (like a possible weapon). I'd have to dig through a bunch of Supreme Court rulings to make an actual judgement in terms of law.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    "Police were called Sunday to a home in the 2800 block of 40th Street after a female caller said her boyfriend was there and was not supposed to be.

Officers attempted to arrest Blake at that scene. One officer fired his taser which wasn't successful, and as Blake moved toward his car and leaned in, Officer Rusten Sheskey shot him seven times in the back."

"Mr. Blake admitted he had a knife in his possession and DCI agents recovered a knife on the driver's side floorboards of Mr. Blake's vehicle."

https://cbs58.com/news/ag-kaul-kenos...s-back-7-times

MUH CIVIL RIGHTS.

If the police attempt to arrest me, and I have a weapon, and I go into my car then I expect to get shot. "I was checking on my kids is just a PR move." If he really cared about his kids he wouldve said something to the officers and complied with their directions.

Were having a race riot about this, LMFAO

EDIT:

"Protests followed, leading the Kenosha County government to declare a state of emergency overnight on August 24 after police vehicles were damaged, a dump truck was set on fire, and the local courthouse was vandalized. A video posted by a local newspaper appeared to show an officer being knocked down with a brick, and tear gas was deployed. Police urged 24-hour businesses to consider closing because of what it alleged were "numerous" calls about armed robberies and shots being fired."

Got to love these "peaceful" protests. Thats how you get action! Armed robberies and hitting the popo with bricks.
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 08-26-2020 at 10:58 PM.
    im gay

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JamesHardenMVP For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (08-27-2020),Matthew (08-27-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesHardenMVP View Post
    "Police were called Sunday to a home in the 2800 block of 40th Street after a female caller said her boyfriend was there and was not supposed to be.

Officers attempted to arrest Blake at that scene. One officer fired his taser which wasn't successful, and as Blake moved toward his car and leaned in, Officer Rusten Sheskey shot him seven times in the back."

"Mr. Blake admitted he had a knife in his possession and DCI agents recovered a knife on the driver's side floorboards of Mr. Blake's vehicle."

MUH CIVIL RIGHTS.

If the police attempt to arrest me, and I have a weapon, and I go into my car then I expect to get shot. "I was checking on my kids is just a PR move." If he really cared about his kids he wouldve said something to the officers and complied with their directions.

EDIT:

"Protests followed, leading the Kenosha County government to declare a state of emergency overnight on August 24 after police vehicles were damaged, a dump truck was set on fire, and the local courthouse was vandalized. A video posted by a local newspaper appeared to show an officer being knocked down with a brick, and tear gas was deployed. Police urged 24-hour businesses to consider closing because of what it alleged were "numerous" calls about armed robberies and shots being fired."

Got to love these "peaceful" protests. Thats how you get action! Armed robberies and hitting the popo with bricks.
    I mean civil unrest and shit burning definitely going to get a lot more press than the peaceful protests. Such is the news.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

"A person can be heard on the video asking, "What he do?"

"He shot someone," another person answers.

Moments later, the man with the gun falls to the ground; someone yells, "Get his a**!"

The man then turns on his backside and hoists the gun as people run at him, including one person who jumps and kicks at him.

The man then appears to start shooting at the people around him.

One man is shot at close range, stumbles off and falls to the ground. A second man appears to be shot in the arm or shoulder and retreats.

Cries of "Medic! Medic!" can be heard. "

I mean, I wanna hear a lawyer's take on this before anything. Or I wanna hear if he really shot somebody. If people are rushing me after saying "Get his ass" then I am going to shoot to protect myself. ive seen plenty of people get beat up on video to near death during these riots.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean civil unrest and shit burning definitely going to get a lot more press than the peaceful protests. Such is the news.
    In a sample size of one, there has been one race riot. In the end humans are going to use something as basic as protesting for rights as a way to loot and profit off themselves. IDK what else to say. Hong Kong pulled off protesting rather nicely. IDK why these "peaceful protests" cant come off the same.
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 08-26-2020 at 11:06 PM.
    im gay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Oh I'm not saying the militia guy didn't break any laws. Definitely did. I'm just saying I don't fuck with strangers with guns.
    Fair enough

As for Jacob Blake, I believe police are allowed to shoot individuals who they believed were a lethal threat. I see this case as a bit gray. Police had knowledge that he had a knife. Maybe that's probable cause to believe he could possibly be armed with other weapons and they thought that he was going to his car to get a gun? The fact that they waited till he reached/went into his car before shooting makes me think that maybe they thought he was getting something (like a possible weapon). I'd have to dig through a bunch of Supreme Court rulings to make an actual judgement in terms of law.
    yeah I don't see the lethal threat bit flying here, he had no knife in his hands

MUH CIVIL RIGHTS.

Wrong. There is something called resisting arrest. I know plenty of people who have been arrested after the fact for this reason.

He didn't brandish his weapon, they found a weapon in his vehicle, not on him. If you think it's okay to shoot someone for having a
    weapon" in their vehicle after resisting arrest, many many many americans would be dead. It isn't the police's job to act as judge and executioner.

EDIT:

Lmao I don't understand what is so hard to understand... Protests sometimes become violent. It isn't a hard concept. You can't associate protesting for black lives and a few bad actors. That's like saying the whole of the alt-right is racist which isn't true.

You hardly see peaceful protests on the news or TV because that isn't what gets viewers.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    "A person can be heard on the video asking, "What he do?"

"He shot someone," another person answers.

Moments later, the man with the gun falls to the ground; someone yells, "Get his a**!"

The man then turns on his backside and hoists the gun as people run at him, including one person who jumps and kicks at him.

The man then appears to start shooting at the people around him.

One man is shot at close range, stumbles off and falls to the ground. A second man appears to be shot in the arm or shoulder and retreats.

Cries of "Medic! Medic!" can be heard. "

I mean, I wanna hear a lawyer's take on this before anything. Or I wanna hear if he really shot somebody. If people are rushing me after saying "Get his ass" then I am going to shoot to protect myself. ive seen plenty of people get beat up on video to near death during these riots.

- - - Updated - - -

In a sample size of one, there has been one race riot. In the end humans are going to use something as basic as protesting for rights as a way to loot and profit off themselves. IDK what else to say. Hong Kong pulled off protesting rather nicely. IDK why these "peaceful protests" cant come off the same.
    The fucking idiot shot someone while he was "protecting" a property that wasn't his. According to what I've read he threw a trash bag at him lmao.

He ran from the scene of a crime after shooting someone in the head. If you don't think people are going to stop him you live on another planet

The protests in hong kong were anything but peaceful lmao

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

The fucking idiot shot someone while he was "protecting" a property that wasn't his. According to what I've read he threw a trash bag at him lmao.

He ran from the scene of a crime after shooting someone in the head. If you don't think people are going to stop him you live on another planet

The protests in hong kong were anything but peaceful lmao
    If you wanna compare the looting in Hong Kong versus the BLM riots, thats like comparing a kitten and a tiger. Most stores that have been hit were pro Beijing stores. And ive seen plenty of livestreams, there was no lootings from what I saw.

" He ran from the scene of a crime after shooting someone in the head. If you don't think people are going to stop him you live on another plant"
    Yes, and those people who rushed him are no better than he. The law isnt something that you can take into your hands. Those people that rushed him are fucking idiots just like that dude is an idiot for staying up past curfew and shooting somebody.

https://www.wpr.org/illinois-teenage...nosha-shooting

This article made no mention of anything that happened before the people rushed the kid. Just being in his shoes, I honeslty would fire at people rushing me at night. I would be scared of getting beaten to death. Thats why I said that I wanted to see a laywer's opinion on if he had broken any laws.

Anything that happened before him getting rushed by people, I dont know. I didnt find any articles about it. If he truly shot somebody in cold blood then throw him in jail.
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 08-27-2020 at 12:15 AM.
    im gay

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Something is wrong with america and white folks don't care about it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm just tired

...of everything.
    1/08/2011: MPGHian

1/27/2024: Global Mod
    6/08/2023: Moderator
    1/22/2021: Minion+
    9/29/2020: Minion
    7/26/2020: GFX Team
    8/07/2017: News Force
    12/03/2012: Combat Arms Wiki Editor
    10/03/2011: CA Public Hack Support Team
    7/11/2011: Donator/Premium
    6/25/2011 - 7/06/2013: Combat Arms Modder

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hennessy For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (08-27-2020),Matthew (08-27-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If you wanna compare the looting in Hong Kong versus the BLM riots, thats like comparing a kitten and a tiger. Most stores that have been hit were pro Beijing stores. And ive seen plenty of livestreams, there was no lootings from what I saw.
    Plenty of places were hit, many public. That being said different people, different problems. The problem here is systematic racism and police brutality. You see racism in the police and police treating people with different color of skin way differently. A clear example is that clown who shot those people walking up to the cops with an AR and they pretty much ignore him... and this black man getting followed around his car gun drawn and shot in the back. If that wasn't bad enough, they didn't even arrest that piece of shit and let him go back home to another state. I have dark skinned friends who get followed by cops literally all the way home from work. Cops are people too and have biases. If you want to skip over the racist part, cops are fucking brutal. They go through a ton of shit and they can't help but take it out on people. What comes to mind is the some cop shoving some old man in NY.

You know you have a problem when many NBA players and teams are voting to boycott games and the current season. Looks like my bracket got fucked, had corona taking it all, who knew BLM would have won! https://twitter.com/elleduncanESPN/s...59097345617926 https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/st...31743395147789

Yes, and those people who rushed him are no better than he. The law isnt something that you can take into your hands. Those people that rushed him are fucking idiots just like that dude is an idiot for staying up past curfew and shooting somebody.
    idk if you are aware of how the legal system here works in america, but if you see something you can citizen arrest people in most places

this clown took the law in his own hands by shooting people. you can't compare the two. they aren't even close to the same and you are lacking some sort of moral compass if you think you can justify any of that shit

https://www.wpr.org/illinois-teenage...nosha-shooting

This article made no mention of anything that happened before the people rushed the kid. Just being in his shoes, I honeslty would fire at people rushing me at night. I would be scared of getting beaten to death. Thats why I said that I wanted to see a laywer's opinion on if he had broken any laws.

Anything that happened before him getting rushed by people, I dont know. I didnt find any articles about it. If he truly shot somebody in cold blood then throw him in jail.
    There are plenty of articles and videos out there. If someone rushes me with a gun for no reason I'd shoot them. But then again I wouldn't be walking down the street with my AR with people harassing me for shooting or killing someone. Bottom line is he just murdered someone and left the scene of the crime. He got what he was coming and hes going to rot in jail for the rest of his life for it granted Trump doesn't give him the medal of honor or a pardon.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    Something is wrong with america and white folks don't care about it.
    BLM IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION AND MARXIST!!!!! TRUMP 2020 WOOOOO

All it takes is one bad encounter with a person who is different than you to judge the whole group. Welcome to humanity my son rix.

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks

MUH CIVIL RIGHTS.

EDIT:

What you would've did doesn't make a fucking difference now does it? Your little biases do not provide solutions or resolutions. They are fucking irrelevant. How about what the cop should've done? You want to sit here and apply your post event criticisms without an actual productive point while also touting dumb shit like biological sex bathrooms. You're the polar opposite of a good faith actor. Go ahead and put peaceful in quotation marks against in regards to the state of the current protests. All you're doing is reemphasizing you're either ignorant or a bad faith actor.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, what the cop should've done since he's the one who we're paying to be in fucking control of a situation like this was restrain or in any way you want to put it prevent him from going to his car and possibly obtaining a weapon to then use against the cop.

But go ahead and sit here trying to justify an unjustified homicide because your little unchecked biases, fallacies, and primal nature direct you to do such things. So let me keep saying this, voice chat me pussy.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Plenty of places were hit, many public. That being said different people, different problems. The problem here is systematic racism. You see racism in the police and police treating people with different color of skin way differently. A clear example is that clown who shot those people walking up to the cops with an AR and they pretty much ignore him... and this black man getting followed around his car gun drawn and shot in the back. I have dark skinned friends who get followed by cops literally all the way home. Cops are people too and have biases.

You know you have a problem when many NBA players and teams are voting to boycott games and the current season. Looks like my bracket got fucked, had corona taking it all, who knew BLM would have won! https://twitter.com/elleduncanESPN/s...59097345617926 https://twitter.com/stephenasmith/st...31743395147789

idk if you are aware of how the legal system here works in america, but if you see something you can citizen arrest people in most places

this clown took the law in his own hands by shooting people. you can't compare the two. they aren't even close to the same and you are lacking some sort of moral compass if you think you can justify any of that shit

There are plenty of articles and videos out there. If someone rushes me with a gun for no reason I'd shoot them. But then again I wouldn't be walking down the street with my AR with people harassing me for shooting or killing someone. Bottom line is he just murdered someone and left the scene of the crime. He got what he was coming and hes going to rot in jail for the rest of his life for it granted Trump doesn't give him the medal of honor or a pardon.

BLM IS A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION AND MARXIST!!!!! TRUMP 2020 WOOOOO

All it takes is one bad encounter with a person who is different than you to judge the whole group. Welcome to humanity.

Uhh, Hong Kong protests were much more peaceful then BLM protests. In the end both are fighting for rights. I dont see that much of difference in between the two, except that HK dont have a 1st amendment and have to watch out for their lives. Oh yeah, and HK didnt have mass riots all over with looting.

Well, I will wait until the full story is told. From what I read I interpreted as a game of telephone as he was running around and people swarmed him saying he shot somebody. If somebody did witness the shooting and was telling people to get him, he could preform a citizens arrest. I agree in that case, those people were in their rights to do so.

EDIT: I just read the most recent article I could find.

"In a hasty confession, the gunman appears to be heard saying, “I just killed somebody.”

In the same moment from a different angle, Good Samaritans are tending to a man who has been shot in the heard. As witnesses try to keep that man alive, Rittenhouse is apparently seen running down the street and gets noticed.

He is taken to the ground, and then fires his weapon at attackers. Another person appears to be shot by his long gun.

This time, police attended to the injured while the gunman kept walking – backward now, inching toward authorities at the end of the street as onlookers flagged him to police."

Yeah that kid killed somebody and ran away. Those people saw him and tried to stop him. They were in their rights to arrest him. Hes a POS for killing somebody and then running away.

Bottom line is he just murdered someone and left the scene of the crime.
    Yes that is illegal. I never defended him. He should get thrown in jail for shooting people.

I have dark skinned friends who get followed by cops literally all the way home. Cops are people too and have biases.
    Yes but studies show different:

"On the most extreme use of force—officer-involved shootings—we find no racial differences either in the raw data or when contextual factors are taken into account."

https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/doi/10.1086/701423

I dont see this as a racism problem, I see this as a police being trained properly problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    What you would've did doesn't make a fucking difference now does it? Your little biases do not provide solutions or resolutions. They are fucking irrelevant. How about what the cop should've done? You want to sit here and apply your post event criticisms without an actual productive point while also touting dumb shit like biological sex bathrooms. You're the polar opposite of a good faith actor. Go ahead and put peaceful in quotation marks against in regards to the state of the current protests. All you're doing is reemphasizing you're either ignorant or a bad faith actor.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, what the cop should've done since he's the one who we're paying to be in fucking control of a situation like this was restrain or in any way you want to put it prevent him from going to his car and possibly obtaining a weapon to then use against the cop.

But go ahead and sit here trying to justify an unjustified homicide because your little unchecked biases, fallacies, and primal nature direct you to do such things. So let me keep saying this, voice chat me pussy.
    How about what the cop should've done? You want to sit here and apply your post event criticisms without an actual productive point while also touting dumb shit like biological sex bathrooms.
    Biological sex bathrooms are the right choice loser. Get over yourself.

I have no problem VCing you, for the 500 bucks you were gonna offer Shadow. The shooting by the 17 year old kid was an unjustified homicide. I want to wait and see what the final ruling is on this Blake homicide. Did he follow department protocol? Was the shooting warranted? I am not a lawyer and wanna wait and see. I am not going to protest or loot like a crazed maniac just because somebody got shot.

Yes, the cop tazed him. He did everything he could to restrain him, but the guy still went into his car.

You want to sit here and apply your post event criticisms without an actual productive point
    Isnt that what looters and protesters are doing without the full picture? This is the 3rd night of protests.

Go ahead and put peaceful in quotation marks against in regards to the state of the current protests. All you're doing is reemphasizing you're either ignorant or a bad faith actor.
    "peaceful" protests

https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/loc...aea87a624.html
    Last edited by JamesHardenMVP; 08-27-2020 at 05:01 AM.
    im gay

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast