Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    how do i download the 64 bit? it isn't letting me download on the site.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

done everything, too bad ...

14 - On the Fiddler Live Traffic feed, pay attention to a dbd host with URL = /api/v1/config (or just filter the feed to find it).
    15 - Click on it, then Cookies (right side). BhvrSession will be there. Copy it.

unfortunately I did the whole procedure, but I don't see how to do these 2 steps. is there a video tutorial? I can't filter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by memerxd69 View Post
    how do i download the 64 bit? it isn't letting me download on the site.
    Weird... search for bluestacks tweaker instead, you can find latest version there, just scroll a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by xSebaHD_ View Post
    14 - On the Fiddler Live Traffic feed, pay attention to a dbd host with URL = /api/v1/config (or just filter the feed to find it).
    15 - Click on it, then Cookies (right side). BhvrSession will be there. Copy it.

unfortunately I did the whole procedure, but I don't see how to do these 2 steps. is there a video tutorial? I can't filter.
    After you log in the game, go back to Fiddler and look for the URL /api/v1/config , you can filter by clicking the 3 dots in the URL column. Is not that hard
    Last edited by iGengar; 08-12-2020 at 04:28 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iGengar For This Useful Post:

xSebaHD_ (08-15-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iGengar View Post
    Weird... search for bluestacks tweaker instead, you can find latest version there, just scroll a little bit.

After you log in the game, go back to Fiddler and look for the URL /api/v1/config , you can filter by clicking the 3 dots in the URL column. Is not that hard
    much appreciated i will have a look around. last night i just ended up using the multi instance shit and made it 64 bit and i was able to download the game. however i am unsure how to do these steps
    9 - Go to Program Files\BlueStacks_bgp64, open CMD on this location.
    10 - With Bluestacks open, run this on CMD: HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe set <your ipv4 address> <fiddler port>
    Also do i NEED fiddler everywhere or can i just use fiddle classic?

Edit NVM I figured it out! Any recommendations on save editors to use that work for mobile?
    Last edited by memerxd69; 08-12-2020 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks
    Possible on PC?

Thanks

Question Help, pls

Hello! I read the instructions and did not understand the ninth, tenth and eleventh points a little. I didn't quite understand what I should do. Could you help me and explain in more detail? Thank you in advance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by memerxd69 View Post

Edit NVM I figured it out! Any recommendations on save editors to use that work for mobile?
    I don't think so, at least I didn't saw any of this yet... only on PC.

Quote Originally Posted by siferunderscore View Post
    Possible on PC?
    Yeah it's possible but I don't play on PC so I don't know exactly how (but you can find here on mpgh very quickly just search a little bit).

Quote Originally Posted by Mad claudette View Post
    Hello! I read the instructions and did not understand the ninth, tenth and eleventh points a little. I didn't quite understand what I should do. Could you help me and explain in more detail? Thank you in advance
    9 Go to program files folder -> Bluestacks_bgp64 or just search for something like C:/Program Files/Bluestacks_bgp64 on the windows explorer 'search bar' , then once you are on that folder, you can type cmd and press enter or in cmd open already, type cd C:/Program Files/Bluestacks_bgp64

10 Now on cmd running at this directory, run HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe set <your ipv4 address> <fiddler port> (something like HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe set 192.000.00.00 8866 , it depends on your ipv4 and your fiddler port)

11 With fiddler certificated exported to the desktop, copy or move it to the Bluestacks_bgp64 folder, go back to cmd and run HD-SslCertificateTool.exe install FiddlerRootCertificate.crt
    Last edited by iGengar; 08-13-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Thanks

?

I don't think so, at least I didn't saw any of this yet... only on PC.

Yeah it's possible but I don't play on PC so I don't know exactly how (but you can find here on mpgh very quickly just search a little bit).

9 Go to program files folder -> Bluestacks_bgp64 or just search for something like C:/Program Files/Bluestacks_bgp64 on the windows explorer 'search bar' , then once you are on that folder, you can type cmd and press enter or in cmd open already, type cd C:/Program Files/Bluestacks_bgp64

10 Now on cmd running at this directory, run HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe set <your ipv4 address> <fiddler port> (something like HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe set 192.000.00.00 8866 , it depends on your ipv4 and your fiddler port)

11 With fiddler certificated exported to the desktop, copy or move it to the Bluestacks_bgp64 folder, go back to cmd and run HD-SslCertificateTool.exe install FiddlerRootCertificate.crt
    Ok, I opened the "Bluestacks_bgp64" folder. Also I opened cmd. What command should I enter?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad claudette View Post
    Ok, I opened the "Bluestacks_bgp64" folder. Also I opened cmd. What command should I enter?
    HD-ConfigHttpProxy.exe set <your ipv4 address> <fiddler port>
    Last edited by iGengar; 08-13-2020 at 11:08 AM.

Thanks
    yo, can you tell me some tools to get bloodpoints, shards etc? I looked on mpgh but i was only able to find a mobile dlc unlocker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    After fixing one error after another in this game and spending 2 dollars on 400 cells, it says my bhvrsession is an invalid token. Im really at the end of my Latin with this. Why would the session token they request which i see in Fiddler be invalid?

/Edit: I fixed it, honestly this wank isnt worth playing at all, i'd rather hop on consoles.
    Cant use mouse and WASD properly on stacks, and i aint touching this shitter on my phone either, controls give me cancer. Wasted time but atleast i was successfull in what i was trying to get accomplished.
    Last edited by steampunk123; 08-16-2020 at 06:52 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio_Porcolo View Post
    yo, can you tell me some tools to get bloodpoints, shards etc? I looked on mpgh but i was only able to find a mobile dlc unlocker
    bloodpoints: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1509207
    shards, rank, lvl: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1502282

Quote Originally Posted by steampunk123 View Post
    After fixing one error after another in this game and spending 2 dollars on 400 cells, it says my bhvrsession is an invalid token. Im really at the end of my Latin with this. Why would the session token they request which i see in Fiddler be invalid?

/Edit: I fixed it, honestly this wank isnt worth playing at all, i'd rather hop on consoles.
    Cant use mouse and WASD properly on stacks, and i aint touching this shitter on my phone either, controls give me cancer. Wasted time but atleast i was successfull in what i was trying to get accomplished.
    I feel you. Bluestacks right now is terrible to play the game. Render Distance is horrible, WASD keypad is horrible to configure and the performance is worse than on a phone. That's why I only recommend it to get your bhvrsession, nothing more. We need to wait bluestacks team to actually support the game, but they're having problems with OpenGL so idk if they're going to solve this any soon. Also, it's useless to create a post on bluestacks reddit asking them about the game and their D1sc0rd is useless as well. First time I created a post they removed my post with no reason (I was being nice just asking about the game). Second time, some random little sh*t came to trash talk me, saying crap like 'WaIt LiKe EvERy0ne'.

My phone is a Redmi Note 8. It's a good phone imo and should run the game at least with stable fps at low graphics (since it meets the requirements and I can probably run games like pubg or cod mobile with no issues at all). That's not the case. Some maps are laggy af. There's only one or two that runs smoothly but I can't remember their names. The Lary's memorial (something like that, the hospital/asylum one) is the worse, lags from the start till' the end.

People says the performance is crap right now because of the latest big update in july. Looks like it was better before that, but I started to play the game like 2 weeks ago so I didn't had the chance to see and confirm it myself.

TL;DR - Bluestacks is only viable to get your cookies for now and we can't expect to play on it any soon; even if you have a good phone (my case), the game is far from optimized because behaviour only cares about skins.
    Last edited by iGengar; 08-16-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Thanks
    bloodpoints: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1509207
    shards, rank, lvl: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1502282

I feel you. Bluestacks right now is terrible to play the game. Render Distance is horrible, WASD keypad is horrible to configure and the performance is worse than on a phone. That's why I only recommend it to get your bhvrsession, nothing more. We need to wait bluestacks team to actually support the game, but they're having problems with OpenGL so idk if they're going to solve this any soon. Also, it's useless to create a post on bluestacks reddit asking them about the game and their D1sc0rd is useless as well. First time I created a post they removed my post with no reason (I was being nice just asking about the game). Second time, some random little sh*t came to trash talk me, saying crap like 'WaIt LiKe EvERy0ne'.

My phone is a Redmi Note 8. It's a good phone imo and should run the game at least with stable fps at low graphics (since it meets the requirements and I can probably run games like pubg or cod mobile with no issues at all). That's not the case. Some maps are laggy af. There's only one or two that runs smoothly but I can't remember their names. The Lary's memorial (something like that, the hospital/asylum one) is the worse, lags from the start till' the end.

People says the performance is crap right now because of the latest big update in july. Looks like it was better before that, but I started to play the game like 2 weeks ago so I didn't had the chance to see and confirm it myself.

TL;DR - Bluestacks is only viable to get your cookies for now and we can't expect to play on it any soon; even if you have a good phone (my case), the game is far from optimized because behaviour only cares about skins.
    Do you also have a savefile injector? i'm not going to use it on my main, obviously. Still, thanks, everything worked since now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio_Porcolo View Post
    Do you also have a savefile injector? i'm not going to use it on my main, obviously. Still, thanks, everything worked since now
    Hmm I don't know any savefile injector for mobile sorry mate (is this even possible? let me know in case you discover one)

Thanks
    Hmm I don't know any savefile injector for mobile sorry mate (is this even possible? let me know in case you discover one)
    Yeha, it's possible, you were able to use the last one from the russian guy for dbd 4.1.2 to inject ur savefile, but it seems they've patched it. I asked him directly and he said he has a working injector but he doesn't have time to release it

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast