Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Do you train regularly? Gym, calisthenics, yoga, light cardio?

What do you enjoy doing and what's the reason for it?
    I've been training cali for a year and half now. Started out because I was skinny af and had health problems, now I'm training mainly for the health benefits and because I enjoy it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Not regularly.. unfortunately.. But when I do, I do push ups (on fists and on fingers), sit ups, planks, 10kg weights. Stuff like that.

Thanks
    Just started to get back to it. I live in Cali too and it's a hotzone for Covid so I haven't been able to go to the gym and gained a lot of weight in the mean time. Recently started to run 1 mile a day to get back to 6 min miles, 100 pushups, 100 situps, 1min x 3 planks, and using 2 20lbs weights.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroHekireki View Post
    Just started to get back to it. I live in Cali too and it's a hotzone for Covid so I haven't been able to go to the gym and gained a lot of weight in the mean time. Recently started to run 1 mile a day to get back to 6 min miles, 100 pushups, 100 situps, 1min x 3 planks, and using 2 20lbs weights.
    That sounds great bro. Keep it up! It's motivating me as well haha.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DragonyCat For This Useful Post:

KuroHekireki (08-09-2020)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KuroHekireki View Post
    It's great to hear that man. But you should educate yourself before putting your body through such stress. Doing so much every day does more harm than good.
    Watch this video it's quite interesting and is on this topic. You'll learn a lot for sure. *If you don't want to watch the whole vid skip to 4:19, that's when they start talking about training frequency although the whole video is worth watching imo.*

Quote Originally Posted by DragonyCat View Post
    Not regularly.. unfortunately.. But when I do, I do push ups (on fists and on fingers), sit ups, planks, 10kg weights. Stuff like that.
    What exactly do you mean by 10kg weights? Do you do the same exercises with a vest for example or is normal free weights and you use those?
    Last edited by Ivakadge; 08-09-2020 at 09:35 PM. Reason: typos and formatting

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivakadge View Post
    It's great to hear that man. But you should educate yourself before putting your body through such stress. Doing so much every day does more harm than good.
    Watch this video it's quite interesting and is on this topic. You'll learn a lot for sure. *If you don't want to watch the whole vid skip to 4:19, that's when they start talking about training frequency although the whole video is worth watching imo.*

What exactly do you mean by 10kg weights? Do you do the same exercises with a vest for example or is normal free weights and you use those?

Thanks for the video but I already understand! I don't exercise nearly as much as I did before Covid. During that time I went to the gym 3-4 times a week. Right now I am only doing this every other day until I feel in better shape. The only thing I do every day is cardio as of right now.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivakadge View Post

Ohh I meant dumbbells! 10kg each. Just some exercises like these: https://www.menshealth.com/uk/buildi...ell-exercises/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Scared
    i used to love working out and feeling like im getting stronger but i havent worked out consistently for a year and i've lost 25 lbs of muscle mass and now im regaining weight from fat lmao

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Stopped since it's corona free season gym is full of corona

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Powerbodybuilding.
    Push Pull Leg Rest Split

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Powerbodybuilding.
    Push Pull Leg Rest Split
    Cool I'm doing similar stuff but without the legs. It's hard to train them with body weight only also my goal is strength and health not really size and mass.
    If I start getting out of proportion I will start training legs but for now I think I'm fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
    Stopped since it's corona free season gym is full of corona
    Why is that? I'm not from the US but from what I've seen on youtube in some states (the ones I've seen) all the gyms are pretty much empty, clean and most importantly open. Is that really the reason for not training or is lack of motivation/will power?
    I stopped in february at the start of quarantine for the same reason and 2 months later when I started feeling and looking like shit I started hitting the local park again and haven't stopped ever since.

Thanks
    Well i try to get into working out doing a few push ups and i do it for a few days and then i just give up. Gotta learn how to keep the flow going to be honest. And during this quarantine i get lazy to workout idk how lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotafunnyguy View Post
    Well i try to get into working out doing a few push ups and i do it for a few days and then i just give up. Gotta learn how to keep the flow going to be honest. And during this quarantine i get lazy to workout idk how lol
    Look at it as something that just has to be done. If you wait for motivation to come to train you'll never train. Just do it and eventually you'll build discipline and will start doing it without thinking and enjoying the process.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    No physical activity since lockdown

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I always exercise my jaws everyday. Got a problem on binge eating foods lately. ((

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast