WTSSelling My Roblox Account with 43k+ Robux | CHEAP

Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
Selling My Roblox Account with 43k+ Robux | CHEAP
Hi,
So, I just recently realized I used to play this game a while back so now want to get rid of it.

The account has:
  • 43k+ robux (won't give the exact number)
  • 10k+ fake/real followers
  • 8+ decent Present Costumes
  • Around 4k worth robux of gear/accessories/limited stuff

You can do whatever you want with the account since I haven't played the game for as long as I remembered, you can change the email/name to whatever you wish.

Price : 100USD ETH
I am also open to negotitations so add me on IM.
 
proof
MODERATOR NOTICE Thread approved.
@ @Hentai Do not reply to this post. This is just a notification letting you know your thread has been submitted to the marketplace.

You can only bump your thread and reply to customers once every 24 hours...[Section Rules]
Only allowed contact method is our integrated IM chat.(Sky.pe,tele.gram,dis.cord ... are not allowed) Read more about it here .
If you or any customer requires a middleman trade safe using MPGH's selected Middle Men

Current Middlemen are:
[MPGH]niggo
[MPGH]RespectNF
[MPGH]Time
[MPGH]sbuj
[MPGH]HALOS117

For more information about MPGH's staff hierarchy make sure to read How2MPGH
bump to the top!
Bump to the top!
Open to negotiations.
Bump to the top!
Open to negotiations.
bump to top!
bump to the top!
bump to the top!
bump to the top!
bump to the top!
Bump to the top!
bump to the top!
bump to the top!
bump to the top!
bump to the top, price is negotiable.
Posts 1–15 of 78 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us