Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RefunGuru View Post
    The best way to invest $1000 would be to use a refunding service. making more then 100% profit for little to no work. i will be refunding on this site soon. if you need a refunder or any help, contact me and i will be more then happy to help you out.
    thanks for your answer !

waiting for some more

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Investments are complicated, time consuming, and will only give you 3-10% return. Investments are meant to be where you put your money instead of letting it sit in the bank. If you have $100,000 in the bank, you are losing money. The money is just sitting there and you're making nothing. But if you invest in a decent portfolio, start up an IRA you can put that money that would otherwise be doing nothing, and increase it over the course of 5-10 years. But again, the return is not something crazy, especially with only $1000. You won't get rich quick with $1000.

Your only option with such a small "investment" is flipping. Flipping is taking your money, purchasing something, and hoping to sell it for much higher. This is how people made crazy money with crypto early on. They bought for low, sold high. In a sense, yes it was an investment but it was more of a gamble because they had no idea that it would skyrocket and the value was all speculative (people buying because they think that it will go up in price). Market is much too volatile now for you to risk making such an "investment".

My recommendation is the same as everyone else's but taking it a little further. Take that $1000 and turn it into $1500 with refunds/SEs. Then take that $1500 and turn it into $2500. Keep doing that until you reach $10,000. You can keep flipping that money with refunds and SEs but if you don't want the risk of that anymore, then open up an online business. What business is up to you, there is no secret magic to making money online. And if there was, no one would share it.

Good luck brother.
    Give me thanks and rep if I helped you, made you laugh, or made you want to commit seppuku

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by strombone View Post
    Investments are complicated, time consuming, and will only give you 3-10% return. Investments are meant to be where you put your money instead of letting it sit in the bank. If you have $100,000 in the bank, you are losing money. The money is just sitting there and you're making nothing. But if you invest in a decent portfolio, start up an IRA you can put that money that would otherwise be doing nothing, and increase it over the course of 5-10 years. But again, the return is not something crazy, especially with only $1000. You won't get rich quick with $1000.

Your only option with such a small "investment" is flipping. Flipping is taking your money, purchasing something, and hoping to sell it for much higher. This is how people made crazy money with crypto early on. They bought for low, sold high. In a sense, yes it was an investment but it was more of a gamble because they had no idea that it would skyrocket and the value was all speculative (people buying because they think that it will go up in price). Market is much too volatile now for you to risk making such an "investment".

My recommendation is the same as everyone else's but taking it a little further. Take that $1000 and turn it into $1500 with refunds/SEs. Then take that $1500 and turn it into $2500. Keep doing that until you reach $10,000. You can keep flipping that money with refunds and SEs but if you don't want the risk of that anymore, then open up an online business. What business is up to you, there is no secret magic to making money online. And if there was, no one would share it.

Good luck brother.
    I really appreciate your message brother !
    Yeah I see but when I said that I want to invest 1000$ it was more like winning extra money you feel me ?
    I'm not like hoping something huge like becoming millionaire with 1000$ , just thinking about what could I do to like double the amount.

Will go on refunding I guess , still looking to differents shop but nothing seems to be REALLY serious.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Refunding and dropshipping ($1000 to advertise your store)

Thanks
    Best to invest in SIP

Thanks
    Use it to open a Low Cost Index Fund.

Thanks
    why not invest in bitcoins?!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Thanks for all you answers !
    @Jonsnow007 what do you mean by "SIP" ? @DarthDiccus can you tell me more about that ? @luiscarvalho75 too late to invest in bitcoin + I don't have any experience in cryptocurrency.

I guess that refunding is the best way for me.

Need to find one trusted member to do it with me in France.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anime4lifes View Post
    @DarthDiccus can you tell me more about that ?
    Low Cost Index Funds are just an investment account that turns your cash into safe stocks that aim to grow at the average market growth rate/year.

Thanks

e

like these other guys said, a refunding service would help. or try to find a grey market to purchase items.

Thanks
    if you master the art of refunding, open a service. the process isnt that hard. otherwise you could learn a new craft and gaining in investing, maybe this is something for you. good luck on your journey

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai View Post
    @ @Anime4lifes
    So, it indeed as you explained, you get your money back as well as you keep the Iphone.
    Some things to be aware of:
    - Usually there is a chance it might not work (always do what the refunder tells you to do )
    - May take weeks for the refund/money to be returned
    - If you do this regularly your address will get blacklisted.

I am pretty sure there are more, but this is the ones which popped to my mind.
    How often would you need to refund before you get "Blacklisted"? And do you mean blacklisted by the specific retailer or blacklisted by shipping courier?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by OGZelix View Post
    How often would you need to refund before you get "Blacklisted"? And do you mean blacklisted by the specific retailer or blacklisted by shipping courier?
    I'll advice you to directly ask the refunders on the marketplace, as they will tell you exactly when you get blacklisted. I usually do not refund more than once from the same company to prevent any chance of getting blacklisted, but of course I am sure you can do it way more than once.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    So I actually started with $1,000 exact. I searched around different forums for things people sell. I purchased a few ebooks(Wich are usually always trash)
    But got lucky with a few. I always look for things people sell, that I can profit from. Such as a twitch bot. I purchased it for $40 monthly, Turned around and made triple that already. Did some refunding. Ended up learning a lot from stuff I bought and started my own business. Currently making $1,000 daily. I recommend investing in YOURSELF. Find something you're good at and offer to others.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12