Automatic Cookie Breacher / 4.3.0+

Posts 1–15 of 132 · Page 1 of 9
Automatic Cookie Breacher / 4.3.0+
Includes automatic SSL Bypass that is not reverted,
meaning after using my Grabber you can use Fiddler etc.


If you like my creations please click "Download & Thanks", it motivates me to do more! <3

Cookie_Breacher_mpgh.net.zip2.2 MB · 9,534 downloads 24/59 malicious
//approved
not working
First time I tried it, it just closed before the game started and I didnt get a cookie. now when I open it, it just asks me to delete something and whatever the outcome I get a microsoft NET framework error saying the app doesnt exist.

any fixes?
I think if people already have ssl bypass installed, then they don't need any tool to grab the cookie cuz they knows how to do it with fiddler
I fucking love cookies
Quote Originally Posted by flynn1 View Post
I think if people already have ssl bypass installed, then they don't need any tool to grab the cookie cuz they knows how to do it with fiddler
why bother with doing it manually when you can have it automatically?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by khan2 View Post
First time I tried it, it just closed before the game started and I didnt get a cookie. now when I open it, it just asks me to delete something and whatever the outcome I get a microsoft NET framework error saying the app doesnt exist.

any fixes?
Idk if you dont read post text or dont see that literally after it closes dbd it tells you it has been copied to clipboard but ok
as to the program doesnt exist disable antivirus and download again, it speaks for itself...
i think fiddler works better now, but thanks a lot man
ur doing great for this community
Quote Originally Posted by ShardsKing View Post
i think fiddler works better now, but thanks a lot man
ur doing great for this community
Fiddler can be added to EAC at any time just like Fortnite did back in Season 5 when Namespoofing was a thing,
although this program can be too i can update it at any time / it wont even be noticed by DBD
Fiddler has a lot bigger chance to be added because of Cosmetics, BP Spoofs & more.
can you guys shut up and be thankful he did this work?? thanx from me FluxDot
I don't get it. What can I do with this? Inject a save with what?
doesnt work I cant imagine
Quote Originally Posted by sizzZeR View Post
Your "grabber" is paste...


and btw you using fiddler core. (flynn1's grabber using fiddlercore too). Stop making 10000 millions of copy software...

- - - Updated - - -

grabber's code from auric cells site:


"your" pasted code:
Flynn used Titanium but ok Byebye

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dio_Porcolo View Post
cool and all, also idc if it's a paste or not.
Still, can you make a save file injector?
Already did
@FluxDot Please, stop copy paste from my all projects and release him again, I'm really glad you're learning how to program, but please don't put it out and say it's done by you and dont release.
Posts 1–15 of 132 · Page 1 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?