Thanks

Beware from Paxful Scams

I write it for a newbie on Paxful. Please be careful Start trade on Paxful, Especially for trade with Neteller, Skrill, Payoneer and like as others.
    I'm Writing it when I already lost a lot of money with Neteller Skrill and Payoneer trade. Some dishonest traders make payment with their self account, after finish the trade they make a claim to Skrill Neteller Payoneer for return fund. they said someone hacked or somehow transfer this fund from my account. sometimes they make a payment from a hacked accounts so the account real owner clam for a refund. in this time authority lock your fund and contact with you to verify this payment. they'll ask you payment purpose, relation with the sender or payment contact or chat or like as information but if you submit Paxful details they close your account and you lost your trade fund with your own other funds. because Skrill Neteller Payoneer didn't support exchange with BTC.
    some time dishonest traders purchase some ranked Paxful ID and scam with it. So please go ahead carefully. I can't blame to Paxful, Skrill Neteller, Payoneer company, they are trusted companies. I'm sorry for my bad English. Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by Emailseller; 09-11-2020 at 04:03 PM.
    For Gmail|Aged Gmail|OneClick|Raffle|Score0.9|OneClick Capable|Google Voice|Yahoo|Hotmail|Aol|Edu Mail|Proxies

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emailseller For This Useful Post:

MyLateRegistration (09-24-2020),PouriArc (09-12-2020),RespectNF (09-12-2020),Tastybarbet (10-31-2020)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    thanks for this great informations

Cheapest PlayStation Accounts Shop

ALL NEW/OLD PS5/PS4 GAMES , Payment: WMZ , BTC , PayPal , Credit/Debit Card Payment Gateway

To See Some of Available Accounts Join My Telegram Channel

@PouriArcPSN

if you didnt find game you want just ask for it , we usually just post some of newest games not all of stock

Quote Originally Posted by ogmudbone1 View Post
    bought from him over a month ago, everything is still good! Good looks, gonna buy more soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Well yeah that's the risk of exchanging btw.
    So make sure you exchanged with correct person~