TWITCH ADS SERVICE | MAKE $30 IN 1 DAY WITH TWITCH | UNIQUE SERVICE




Some more guidelines include: Limit is $250 for new affliate accounts. You increase it by $100-$150 per month after the first month.
If you dont want to use this on your main, use another account with affiliate, you may buy them from me for $25, all ready, just need email change.
Twitch only updates revenue after 1 day, but you can see your views updating.
Limit of 5 customers per week. This is so I am able to manage all orders and packages efficiently.
It must be a continuous stream. Either 8 h, 12h, or 24h, as I am unable to stop the ads if I am not home. Thus, it might be better if you let me stream for you. I only need your account name and stream key.
After purchase you will be given a guide on how best to use your account. It is recommended you follow it.
Bans from ads are nearly impossible, but may happen, as with any service, or if you use cracked bits/subs. I am not responsible for any bans.
I will also be streaming for you for free.
PROOF AND GIVEAWAY:
Proof



Giveaway: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...1513294&page=2
Vouches from customers:
ADD ME ON IM TO START MAKING MONEY!








