Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ScuffedSteveJobs View Post
    Agreed on the regulation, maybe not the legalization however. In a way, I'd argue that regulation should occur to a point where it's almost impossible to own a gun. Education and mental health should be factors. Not a US resident, but can someone explain how people believe guns provide self defense pathways, when more of them essentially means a greater chance of being attacked? It's a bit of a cycle imo.
    When you are out shopping maybe late at night or anywhere, whatever the situation is and you feel extremely uncomfortable in that setting or you getting held up by some low-lifes you tell me how good you would feel knowing you have a firearm with you. Its one of those, once you have the experience you'll think differently about the topic situations.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    When you are out shopping maybe late at night or anywhere, whatever the situation is and you feel extremely uncomfortable in that setting or you getting held up by some low-lifes you tell me how good you would feel knowing you have a firearm with you. Its one of those, once you have the experience you'll think differently about the topic situations.
    But I wouldn't be scared if I knew the other dude didn't have a gun. Just hypothetically, if you were held up, fists vs fists would be better than gun vs gun tbh. Takes several punches (usually) to kill or seriously hurt someone, whereas on shot is a decent chance of death.

Thanks
    But I wouldn't be scared if I knew the other dude didn't have a gun. Just hypothetically, if you were held up, fists vs fists would be better than gun vs gun tbh. Takes several punches (usually) to kill or seriously hurt someone, whereas on shot is a decent chance of death.
    Cool, I'll roll up on you with my knife that you won't realize that I have until its 7 inches into your stomach. Or better yet, they might not have a gun but are a lot bigger than you, physically. It's reassuring knowing you have a means of protecting yourself. You aren't always going to know if the other person has a gun or not and generally that isn't a good rule to play by. If everyone gun owner was as mindful as this there wouldn't be a problem
    Last edited by Matthew; 10-03-2020 at 05:07 AM.

Thanks
    Cool, I'll roll up on you with my knife that you won't realize that I have until its 7 inches into your stomach. Or better yet, they might not have a gun but are a lot bigger than you, physically. It's reassuring knowing you have a means of protecting yourself. You aren't always going to know if the other person has a gun or not and generally that isn't a good rule to play by. If everyone gun owner was as mindful as this there wouldn't be a problem
    I mean that was one of the problems in this incident with her murder. Sure the police officers were aggressive, but had the man not possessed a weapon, they'd probably all be alive, including her, and we would have not been in this situation tbh.

Thanks
    I mean that was one of the problems in this incident with her murder. Sure the police officers were aggressive, but had the man not possessed a weapon, they'd probably all be alive, including her, and we would have not been in this situation tbh.
    You can't take one incident and immediately impede in on my right to own a firearm because every situation has context. I'm sure the majority of people who have been in a situation that made them feel unsafe would say owning a firearm would make them feel more comfortable. My parents just bought a firearm for personal protection but it also shows how 'wrongfully' you can obtain one. No real in depth checks, training, etc as far as I know. Never asked them though but I'm sure neither of them have a permit to own.

Thanks
    You put stricter laws on how citizens obtain guns and ensure they are adequately trained on owing a firearm. Out right banning something does nothing good in the United States, historically proven. Legalize and regulate is my favorite phrase.
    agreed 100%

I'd argue that regulation should occur to a point where it's almost impossible to own a gun.
    Nope, this is America.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    agreed 100%

Nope, this is America.
    How about you VC me and show me that you don't actually agree

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I mean, worth a shot tho right? Amnesty is the start, anyone who presents a gun, but then hands it into police before 'insert' date, gets away with it. Worked in most countries, only problem with US is that they've got Mexico to their south, with a bunch of rednecks down south, and black peeps up north thinking they're gang. American IQ = 0. I see you're American, so would you agree with the ban or nah?
    America has 1) 2nd Amendment meaning any ban would come under strict scrutiny in the courts and 2) More guns per capita compared to any other country meaning logistically speaking it would be near impossible to get all the guns. Also kind of relies on a good faith effort of people turning in guns which I don't see happening.

How about you actually comment and rebuttal what he said instead of being a conceited liberal for once

Why is there a random star of David on the hat?...
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post

America has 1) 2nd Amendment meaning any ban would come under strict scrutiny in the courts and 2) More guns per capita compared to any other country meaning logistically speaking it would be near impossible to get all the guns. Also kind of relies on a good faith effort of people turning in guns which I don't see happening.

Why is there a random star of David on the hat?...
    Cultural appropriation I apologize

Thanks
    Don't blame the police, blame the retarded ass politicians. Make guns illegal, unless you're required one for a job (i.e pest control, hunting and farming).
    Yes, lets violate the 2nd Amendment and ban guns.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    You've consistently been wrong on gender, systemic racism, and statistics regarding criminalization of blacks. You realized that I'm not going to sit here and not call you out on your shit, so if that triggers you good.

Yes, that's literally what happen. They barged in, and yes I mean barge, and fired their weapons. They even endangered the neighbors hence the charges for endangerment. Also I never once said this was murder, I said it was 2nd degree manslaughter. You clearly don't know the difference, which is to be expected from a child who's too much of a coward to vocalize the things he says on the internet let alone say them in real life to someones face.
    You've consistently been wrong on gender, systemic racism, and statistics regarding criminalization of blacks. You realized that I'm not going to sit here and not call you out on your shit, so if that triggers you good.
    You saying I'm wrong, even though the majority of people here on this forum have agreed with me, means nothing and doesn't change the fact that I am actually right. Statistics prove all of my stances.

Yes, that's literally what happen. They barged in, and yes I mean barge, and fired their weapons.
    Fucking hell, you are just so fucking dense.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/23/us/br...ine/index.html

Quote from the article that completely dismantles your statement:
    The officers used a battering ram to break in the door, and Walker then fired one shot at who he believed were intruders. Mattingly, who was first through the door, was shot in the leg. He and two other officers -- Hankison and Cosgrove -- then returned fire throughout the home.
    This is the kind of bullshit the mainstream media is pushing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed4IlPgwH0w

At this point, you should just stop talking about stuff you don't understand.
    Last edited by CYBERPVNK; 10-03-2020 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post

- - - Updated - - -

You saying I'm wrong, even though the majority of people here on this forum have agreed with me, means nothing and doesn't change the fact that I am actually right. Statistics prove all of my stances.

Fucking hell, you are just so fucking dense.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/23/us/br...ine/index.html

Quote from the article that completely dismantles your statement:

This is the kind of bullshit the mainstream media is pushing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ed4IlPgwH0w

At this point, you should just stop talking about stuff you don't understand.

Quite literally, you've been refuted multiple times by me posting statistics. Pick a hill to die on
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    I mean sure I understand and respect people's desire to own a firearm for their own safety. But if so, why are so many American's so fascinated by gun culture. I've seen videos go viral about people just messing our in shooting ranges just because they enjoy shooting shit? Like that's not really defence anymore, it's just entertainment for people.

Thanks
    I mean sure I understand and respect people's desire to own a firearm for their own safety. But if so, why are so many American's so fascinated by gun culture. I've seen videos go viral about people just messing our in shooting ranges just because they enjoy shooting shit? Like that's not really defence anymore, it's just entertainment for people.
    Yea part of owning a firearm is training, learning to shoot, aiming, etc. Sure people get entertainment from shooting a gun at a range, what's the problem with that

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBERPVNK View Post
    Amendments are hard to violate or overturn, but not impossible. But I agree, it won't change for atleast the better part of a century.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Just sayin, what you posted is a high-key anti-Semitic caricature of a Jew as we can see through the Star of David, the hair, and the exaggerated huge nose. Giving you the benefit of the doubt because I don't believe you're actually anti-Semitic and I'm sure you just randomly pulled this image off 4chan and reposted it because all you saw was someone crying with a CNN hat on. I'm not Jewish and it doesn't offend me personally, but just sayin you can get a lot of flak for posting such shit.
    Last edited by Bernard; 10-03-2020 at 07:51 PM.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast