Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Can't wait for tomorrow, rip Biden on that stage

Can't wait to see some posts about that

#MAGA2020
    #Trump2020

Woooooooooooooooooo

Thanks
    "Drain the swamp" yells the guy who used loopholes to fraud the government out of their money while also lowering taxes in general for other elites that have been abusing the same loopholes.

lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Joe Biden deadass hit him with the "Shut Up, Man" Wildin.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
    Joe Biden deadass hit him with the "Shut Up, Man" Wildin.
    Joe Biden is all over the place smh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    trump: you say it is
    biden: no i dont
    trump: yes you do

?????????????????????????????

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    trump: you say it is
    biden: no i dont
    trump: yes you do

?????????????????????????????
    China took your lunch Joe.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernard For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Dave84311 (09-30-2020)

Thanks

China took your lunch Joe.
    You're a clown!

You're the worse president in US history

MY SON!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    You're a clown!

You're the worse president in US history

MY SON!!!
    Rt shout out to Joe Biden for defending Beau Biden. Mans served in Iraq and got the Bronze Star. Afaik Beau Biden was a very standup guy. Afaik. As for the other 2 things, thought Trump supporters liked people who spoke their mind and told it like it is.

Thanks

Rt shout out to Joe Biden for defending Beau Biden. Mans served in Iraq and got the Bronze Star. Afaik Beau Biden was a very standup guy. Afaik. As for the other 2 things, thought Trump supporters liked people who spoke their mind and told it like it is.
    I don't know, but I was surprised Biden played heavy on the defense there

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep Brain View Post
    I don't know, but I was surprised Biden played heavy on the defense there
    Shit if someone comes after your family? Didn't surprise me in the least. Only fair point about Bidens family that was brought up by Trump was Hunter Biden being paid by some Ukrainian energy company (btw Hunter Biden is a lawyer and investment advisor), which Trump tried to spin as "Moscow" lmao...unless Hunter Biden actually also got paid alleged millions by Moscow. PS These claims were investigated by the Senate and they found no wrong doing but I'll let you be the judge of that.
    Last edited by Bernard; 09-29-2020 at 10:38 PM.

Thanks

Shit if someone comes after your family? Didn't surprise me in the least. Only fair point about Bidens family that was brought up by Trump was Hunter Biden being paid by some Ukrainian energy company (btw Hunter Biden is a lawyer and investment advisor), which Trump tried to spin as "Moscow" lmao...unless Hunter Biden actually also got paid alleged millions by Moscow. PS These claims were investigated by the Senate and they found no wrong doing but I'll let you be the judge of that.
    He did play that point quite frequently after he first mentioned it. I got into the debate 30 minutes late because of college work but from my understanding and view there wasn't much debating!?!?! Honestly a waste of 2 hours minus the entertainment value I got from it

Thanks

Lol, trumps strategy was to simply disrupt and avoid substance.... and here we go. DNC played the Biden card hoping to appeal to actual Republicans (not trump zealots) and centrists which make up the majority of voters. What they had to have known but downplayed was the fact Biden can't speak on substance when it comes to hot topics like healthcare or wealth inequality / avg fam pp decline. So what happens? Trump just trolls the whole time, without someone to explain things like WHO or fauci initially trying not to promote the use of masks because they feared there would be a shortage for healthcare workers but then immediately flips because obviously. In healthcare trump consistently conflates Biden with actual leftists while simultaneously baiting him to piss off lefist which he did a great job at.

"I do not support the green new deal"

Trump won in terms of his strategy or their strategy playing out correctly. Biden won in terms of speaking actual truth. Ultimately real Americans coming to these debates in hopes of being informed or learning about their future leader's positions lost. Americans are the biggest losers in all of this.

- - - Updated - - -

also fuck @Shadow
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    who cares about his taxes hes being paid next to nothing for saving the country

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
    Lol, trumps strategy was to simply disrupt and avoid substance.... and here we go. DNC played the Biden card hoping to appeal to actual Republicans (not trump zealots) and centrists which make up the majority of voters. What they had to have known but downplayed was the fact Biden can't speak on substance when it comes to hot topics like healthcare or wealth inequality / avg fam pp decline. So what happens? Trump just trolls the whole time, without someone to explain things like WHO or fauci initially trying not to promote the use of masks because they feared there would be a shortage for healthcare workers but then immediately flips because obviously. In healthcare trump consistently conflates Biden with actual leftists while simultaneously baiting him to piss off lefist which he did a great job at.

Trump won in terms of his strategy or their strategy playing out correctly. Biden won in terms of speaking actual truth. Ultimately real Americans coming to these debates in hopes of being informed or learning about their future leader's positions lost. Americans are the biggest losers in all of this.

- - - Updated - - -

also fuck @Shadow
    NO U!!!!
    UUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!

MAGA TRAIN WOOOT WOOOOT

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post

- - - Updated - - -

also fuck @Shadow
    Retarded ass nigga is obsessed with me.

I used to dick down girls like you in highschool.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast